What's new

Israel wants to repair relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they Turks? Or is someone with Kurdish background and a Turkish passport not a Turk?

If you have realized, i have used the term 'terrorists'. They are PKK sympathiers and are sympathiers of the Kurdish Hezbollah, which is a sunni-kurdish terrorist organization.

I don't understand why you are bringing up a totally different Topic.

Although the flotila was full of Islamo-kurdish terrorist, the outside media just recognizes them as Turks; therefore for the sake of Turkey, Isreal should apologoize.

Icinde hem Kurt hemde Turk vardi. Kimin ne oldugunu sen nereden biliyorsun manyak herif?

Bu forumda okadar salak insan var ki bazen ne yazacagim mi sasiriyorum.

Aren't they Turks? Or is someone with Kurdish background and a Turkish passport not a Turk?

No they are full fledged Turks regarless of there origin... They where not kurdish btw.

Icinde hem Kurt hemde Turk vardi. Kimin ne oldugunu sen nereden biliyorsun manyak herif?

Bu forumda okadar salak insan var ki bazen ne yazacagim mi sasiriyorum.

Lan seviyesiz sen kimsin lan! Who arranged the flotilla; IHH; what is IHH; 'İnsan Hak ve Hürriyetleri ve İnsani Yardım Vakfı'; Who the fu*k is it's president?

It is Fehmi Bülent Yıldırım; Do you know who the Fu*k he is? He is known for his sympathy for the kurdish hezbollah. kurdish hezbollah=PKK. But the PKK is supposingly athiest; thats why there is a need for a Sunni terrorist group.

Even in the flotila there was flags of hezbollah.

I don't give a dam who was on board that ship; i care about the intention and the mentality of the people who organized it.

Anyone who has a Turkish passport is a turk and has to say I'm a Turk if not they should f off to Iraq or we should kick them all out, iran should accept them

Anyone who has a Turkish passport is a turk and has to say I'm a Turk if not they should f off to Iraq or we should kick them all out, iran should accept them

Agreed. Similarly I would support countries like Germany or Holland kick out 'immigrants'. If you live in Germany, have a German passport and enjoy German infrastructure, you are a German, not?

Turkey is the only nation in the mideast that in war can give Israel very very hellish time. Egypt,Jordan,Saudi Arabia,and Iran are nothing compared to Turkey's military power and strength. However Israel and Turkey's interest are the same. They both fear a rising Iran,they both do not like Islamic extremist,they both are western. They are natural allies. Israel needs to do the right thing and apologize.

Turkey is the only nation in the mideast that in war can give Israel very very hellish time. Egypt,Jordan,Saudi Arabia,and Iran are nothing compared to Turkey's military power and strength. However Israel and Turkey's interest are the same. They both fear a rising Iran,they both do not like Islamic extremist,they both are western. They are natural allies. Israel needs to do the right thing and apologize.

But who told you that rising Iran will fascilitate terrorist??? Is it just an assumption???? ...It is Turkey..who is supposed to lead and guide the Islamic world with its reformed and modern approch ...indirectly supporting all GCC...where some section of GCC countries really fund the ideology that propagates terrorism....Can not you see the live example of Pakistan, Afganistan and slowly...i fear that India also getting impacted......Why donot Turkey is strongly condemning these source of Wahabi Islamist people?....Your stand wrt to Terrorism is hypocritical and not sincere....If you say Iran is terrorist...then what is wrong with Israel then....Israel is also doing everything to protect iys citizens....

Come on guys...there is a lot of expectation from Turkey as a modern and developing nation in Islamic world from you....You should not castigate Iran just because, it just does not suit to your interests...

The eternal jew wold only want fried ship for heir own benefit, just look at usa and how jews leeching their government.

I always thought israel was good country and jews and turks had historical friendship but after their flotilla attack I lost all respect for israeli state. They will knee before us and applogize or suffer the consequences.

I always thought israel was good country and jews and turks had historical friendship but after their flotilla attack I lost all respect for israeli state. They will knee before us and applogize or suffer the consequences.

now this is the attitude i like to see :)

Our friendship is easy to obtain, if they really want it they know how to get it. If they don't, then they'll get what's coming to them(fvck yeah!)

Very very hellish time wtf? Like they are stronger, they will give us a hard time as the inferior side is them.

Turkey is the only nation in the mideast that in war can give Israel very very hellish time. Egypt,Jordan,Saudi Arabia,and Iran are nothing compared to Turkey's military power and strength.

My dear American friend, Iran has already defeated Israel twice. If there is one country that has already given Israel a 'very very hellish time', it is Iran. Ex CIA-officer Robert Baer. From 05:00.

I think the Israelis are 'fearing' the Iranians more than they fear the Turks. Not because of strength, but simply because Iran isn't playing by the rules of the book, and has a history of asymmetrical warfare which Turkey completely lacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Israelis are 'fearing' the Iranians more than they fear the Turks. Not because of strength, but simply because Iran isn't playing by the rules of the book, and has a history of asymmetrical warfare which Turkey completely lacks.
True, in Turkish culture there is no such thing as terror such as islamist , israeli, armenians have. But i think in the future we turks have to change that. Turkey needs a force like mossad that has network all over the world and can eliminate terrorist.

True, in Turkish culture there is no such thing as terror such as islamist , israeli, armenians have. But i think in the future we turks have to change that. Turkey needs a force like mossad that has network all over the world and can eliminate terrorist.

Well, if you want to accomplish that, expect resistance of many NATO-countries. They don't want to see an Turkey who isn't playing by the rules of the book, or create a strong intelligence power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom