What's new

Israel wants to repair relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you want to accomplish that, expect resistance of many NATO-countries. They don't want to see an Turkey who isn't playing by the rules of the book, or create a strong intelligence power.

NATO can't do anything for Turkey any more, in the past it had a function as protection against Russia. Over 10 years Turkish military will be strong enough against Russia, i'm sure nNATO can't keep the Turks if they are blocking Turkish progress. If NATO wants to keep 2nd largest member it has to make consesions.

The eternal jew wold only want fried ship for heir own benefit, just look at usa and how jews leeching their government.

I always thought israel was good country and jews and turks had historical friendship but after their flotilla attack I lost all respect for israeli state. They will knee before us and applogize or suffer the consequences.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

YOU

no worries then , sooner or later you will , even now you are sending so many people to negiotiate and to repair relations . mini israel needs us more than we need you

NATO can't do anything for Turkey any more, in the past it had a function as protection against Russia. Over 10 years Turkish military will be strong enough against Russia, i'm sure nNATO can't keep the Turks if they are blocking Turkish progress. If NATO wants to keep 2nd largest member it has to make consesions.

No way. Not even in 100 years.

Just aplogise Turkey and all will go well! Do they want another Austria on their border?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom