What's new

Israel,US slam release of Mumbai attacks mastermind Lakhvi

comprehension problems?

Nope, I understood your point, I was merely laughing at the mere suggestion. Thus,, my comment, do make Lakvi your PM, he is after all a greater part of your establishment than you current one.:rofl:

Modi is great for many reasons, an inconsequential though personally hilarious one is how people across the border can't help but whine about him.

Modi is a criminal at best or worst an extremist hindu terrorist, and you all know it.

Nope, I understood your point, I was merely laughing at the mere suggestion. Thus,, my comment, do make Lakvi your PM, he is after all a greater part of your establishment than you current one.:rofl:

Modi is great for many reasons, an inconsequential though personally hilarious one is how people across the border can't help but whine about him.

I understand that this Lakhavi is an arsewipe, however, what has the US and specially Israel got to do with this issue. That tiny midget of a nation should confine herself to playing with the Arab kids. Bitches.

I understand that this Lakhavi is an arsewipe, however, what has the US and specially Israel got to do with this issue. That tiny midget of a nation should confine herself to playing with the Arab kids. Bitches.

The OP clearly point out why, US nationals died and a Jewish centre - the Nariman House was targeted.

Besides, since when did US need any reason to poke their nose in anything?

Their citizens were killed in the plot masterminded by this guy. So they have some concerns on how he just got to ride off into the sunset.

The US can poke as much as she likes....... she is like one of those ghassi pitti mohally kee aurat, all she can do is talk big! :D

The OP clearly point out why, US nationals died and a Jewish centre - the Nariman House was targeted.

Besides, since when did US need any reason to poke their nose in anything?

Dont forget US and Israeli citizen died as well in this terror attack.

Are you sure that all those killed were Israeli's? Not all jews are Israelis! Furthermore, if that's the logic, then everytime Israelis kill a sunni Palestinian, I, as a Pakistani should blow a gasket.

Collateral damage. Nothing more. Let them come and do something about it.

Their citizens were killed in the plot masterminded by this guy. So they have some concerns on how he just got to ride off into the sunset.

The US can poke as much as she likes....... she is like one of those ghassi pitti mohally kee aurat, all she can do is talk big! :D

Tell that to Bin Laden and the those killed by US drones in your nation.

An Arab and several thousand Arab supporters killed by free Yankee bombs. All well. Free spring-cleaning. Nothing to mourn about!

Tell that to Bin Laden and the those killed by US drones in your nation.

An Arab and several thousand Arab supporters killed by free Yankee bombs. All well. Free spring-cleaning. Nothing to mourn about!

Hardly free, what's the estimate of money your country spent waging US wars?

Are you sure that all those killed were Israeli's? Not all jews are Israelis! Furthermore, if that's the logic, then everytime Israelis kill a sunni Palestinian, I, as a Pakistani should blow a gasket.

Collateral damage. Nothing more. Let them come and do something about it.

Some of those killed were Israeli citizens and some of those killed were American citizens. There were a total of 28 foreigners killed in those attacks. What would you like everyone to do? Not say anything to avoid hurting Pakistani sentiments?

I don't know about you, personally. But most of the Pakistanis on PDF do blow a gasket every time a Sunni Palestinian gets killed.

No worries. We milked them "at least" as much as they did us. It's all fair game. No regrets! :D

Hardly free, what's the estimate of money your country spent waging US wars?

Everytime any Arab dies out of stupidity, I take a dump! :D

I don't know about you, personally. But most of the Pakistanis on PDF do blow a gasket every time a Sunni Palestinian gets killed.

No worries. We milked them "at least" as much as they did us. It's all fair game. No regrets! :D

No one milks the US as much as the US milks them, people just like to think they do. Not even the Israelis as they are finding out now with the Iran deal. :lol:

Anyway, no point in getting in much detail, if you feel your country is emerging the winner of that relationship, its perfectly fine with me, just as I am fine with Lakvi's release.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom