What's new

Israel,US slam release of Mumbai attacks mastermind Lakhvi

Do share them , and only India provided so-called evidence not US , don't drag them in .

Dude we are more than happy to put him behind bars but provide evidence , if they are strong enough share them with the world , make them public .

Don't get personal , next time i'll report you .
It has been proved by US that recorded voice on walky was Lakhwi when he was giving instructions to terrorists during attack. What else you need??

And second if you don't want me to get personal , don't use ugly words for me when you reply to me.

Lakhvi, modi....modi, lakhvi....No difference except one is now a PM

GOOD terrorists should not be in jail....they should be released and allowed to do what they do best

GOOD terrorists should not be in jail....they should be released and allowed to do what they do best
You know he was received buy jammat ud dawa leaders outsides jail after release & Pakistani are still claiming its a charity organization which has nothing to do with LET :lol:

Good job Pakistan for maintaining its image on the world stage. I hope more actions like this are done, it would only be for the best of Pakistan.

It has been proved by US that recorded voice on walky was Lakhwi when he was giving instructions to terrorists during attack. What else you need??
Take him to international court if you like .
And second if you don't want me to get personal , don't use ugly words for me when you reply to me.
Such as? i have never used ugly words while replying to you .

Take him to international court if you like .

Pakistan was given that option by a couple of countries but do you believe that they will take that seriously ? The man works for the LeT, an organisation that works as an organ of the state, he simply knows too much. You should read about how he was treated when supposedly in prison.

"The US and the UK have asked Pakistan to hand over Mumbai attacks accused Zaki-Ur Rehman Lakhvi to India, possibly being the reason the Nawaz Sharif government has thwarted the Lashkar militant’s release after he was given bail in the 2008 terror case.

The two western powers additionally gave Pakistan the option to hand over Lakhvi to them for an international trial."

US, UK tell Pakistan to give India Lakhvi for ties to improve

Pakistan was given that option by a couple of countries but do you believe that they will take that seriously ? The man works for the LeT, an organisation that works as an organ of the state, he simply knows too much. You should read about how he was treated when supposedly in prison.

"The US and the UK have asked Pakistan to hand over Mumbai attacks accused Zaki-Ur Rehman Lakhvi to India, possibly being the reason the Nawaz Sharif government has thwarted the Lashkar militant’s release after he was given bail in the 2008 terror case.

The two western powers additionally gave Pakistan the option to hand over Lakhvi to them for an international trial."

US, UK tell Pakistan to give India Lakhvi for ties to improve
Dude provide evidence , if they are as strong as you think they are , make them public.Leave Pakistan with no choice . Now you don't convict a person on speculations , you know .

Come on... If US really cared about Pakistan releasing Lakhvi they would stopped the AH-1Z deal... Reality is that the U.S. doesn't care about Indian problems, indians should grow up and realize that.

Dude provide evidence , if they are as strong as you think they are , make them public.Leave Pakistan with no choice . Now you don't convict a person on speculations , you know .

Do you think the U.S. & U.K. asked for Lakhvi to be handed to then on the basis of no evidence? That man is on all the audio tapes, the U.S. has additional verification through the statements of David Headley, Abu Jundal, whose extradition from the KSA was opposed tooth & nail by Pakistan, even going on to claim that he was a Pakistani national was there in that control room with Lakhvi. If Pakistan has nothing to hide, maybe it should take up the offer from the U.S, or the U.K.?

If Pakistan has nothing to hide, maybe it should take up the offer from the U.S, or the U.K.?
I think we might .
That man is on all the audio tapes, the U.S. has additional verification through the statements of David Headley, Abu Jundal, whose extradition from the KSA was opposed tooth & nail by Pakistan, even going on to claim that he was a Pakistani national was there in that control room with Lakhvi.
Good to know . Take him to international court ,that seems to be the best option.

you are most stupid ignorant like all those people who support terrorism on the name of Jihad. Had India got some personal problems with Lakhwi ??? India and US provided enough evidences on 26/11 against him. The world knows it. But only pakistani people cant see it because he killed Indians on the name of jihad. But wait soon you will collect all evidence against him when he blow some pakistani heads too.
dude read the article it says allegedly mastermind. look up the meaning of word allegedly in dictionary and then come back and talk. It means no proof found so how come india gave proof. read the article again its not written by a pakistani and even he is using the word allegedly mastermind.

I think we might .

Good to know . Take him to international court ,that seems to be the best option.

My dear chap, nothing like that will ever happen. LeT is too mixed up in with the ISI. Everyone knows this, you will not allow yourself to believe it and whatever anyone says can never be enough to convince you otherwise.

I believe that this release is a good move from India's perspective because it makes it clear where we stand in this matter. No longer will there be a joke about Lakhvi directing operations from within his "prison". Good that the charade has finally ended.

Last edited:
Needed evidence to put him in jail . On speculations one can't put him in jail ,India should have at least provided us with some evidence .What a joke , FO blames India for Lakhvi’s release - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Where did Israel come from?
Your gov. and legislators are not blind and deaf. Aren't they? Because even intercepts as proof were given to your gov. But what can I say? Atankwadi Devo Bhava (Terrorist is God) in Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom