What's new

Israel targets Iran with new spy satellite

Dude i actually like Iran so i won't say anything that might hurt my Iranian brothers.
Tnx buddy , its the same here ! believe me , we all like pakistani nation so much , but recent stupidity by pakistani govt. came as a very very bitter shock to all of us .

You can post BS
its not BS , which part is BS in your opinion ?

despite the lately foolish and arrogant attitude of your Government
lol , we exactly think the same about your govt . :lol:

fair enough i think .

Pakistanis still have respect for the Iranians.
same here buddy

seriously buddy , everyone knows the prime supporter of palestinian cause is iran ;)
you guys didnt do shyte for palestine .

the "lion" (air quote) is already here , we flashed him :lol:

you're right , we should have let india smash you guys to pieces :lol: our bad !! ;)

Iran again played a vital role in Pakistan's 1971 conflict with India, this time supplying military equipment as well as diplomatic support against India.
Iran–Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW , i was clear the last time , but since your iq is below that of an shell fish :

We need friends not an "enemy of my enemy"

hard to absorb ?

Iran helped Pakistan a lot during 1965 war, and 1971, even our civilian planes used to fly to Iran during wartime to prevent them from Indian bombardment. During our 1970's operation against Baloch insurgents, Iranian cobra gunships along with pilots came to give our troops air cover in our Balochistan..since we didn't have cobras back then in 70's. Pakistan enjoyed amazing relations with Iran under Raza Shah Pahlavi but they deteriorated a bit since Khomenie revolution. I personally do not view Iran in a bad light, it is a neighbour, and it is a must for Pakistan to have a nice relationship with all our neighbours, we have the second largest shia community in the world after Iran , even our previous president (Zardari) was a shia, Bhutto the Prime Minister was a shia, Benazir Bhutto was shia and half Iranian (her mother was from Iran)....why would we want to damage Iran...Mr Hamman you need to get this thing out of your mind, we already have too many enemies in the region...why on earth would Pakistani establishment would want to engage in new conflicts and would want new enemies.

@haman10

Yeah dude unfortunately we both have stupid people in our Governments.

What Iran has to understand is that it has to improve and maintain it's is diplomatic relations with the world and try not to piss off the only friends it has left.

Try to be S.Korea not N.Korea. You don't necessarily have to play in the hands US to achieve that.

its not BS , which part is BS in your opinion ?
That India would've "smashed Pakistan to pieces." :lol:

even our previous president (Zardari) was a shia, Bhutto the Prime Minister was a shia, Benazir Bhutto was shia and half Iranian (her mother was from Iran)
you guys curse all of them . :lol:

correct me if i'm wrong :)

That India would've "smashed Pakistan to pieces."
mate , you really think you could survive that amazing performance by indian army without our help ? o_O

do you know the scale of iranian help ?

So kiss & hug !

what is the point of dildoing each other when the case is clear !?

We are the first target ... who cares about the other targets !?
But I want Iran to give the first kiss to Israel :partay:

you guys curse all of them . :lol:

mate , you really think you could survive that amazing performance by indian army without our help ? o_O

Easily, West Pakistan was well provisioned.

What amazing performance ??? Please review IA's performance on the other border. :lol:

East Pakistan was a different situation altogether, There was mutiny in the Pakistan Army itself, the whole population was against us, with the Indian Army supporting them on the ground and from the air, other than that no supply route between the two parts.

I can find some newspaper writing this spy satellite is for Pakistan or some else declaring it danger for Arab world
In fact this spy satellite can be for anyone not just for Iran

find it .

Easily, West Pakistan was well provisioned.

What amazing performance ??? Please review IA's performance on the other border. :lol:

East Pakistan was a different situation altogether, There was mutiny in the Pakistan Army itself, the whole population was against us, with the Indian Army supporting them on the ground and from the air, other than that no supply route between the two parts.
let me ask again :

1- do you think that pakistan would have stood a chance without iranian help ?

2- do you know the scale of our help ?

="haman10, post: 5515875, member: 146319"]you guys curse all of them . :lol:

Politicians are cursed all over the world mostly for their actions

Yes i am well aware of the scale of Iranian help but at the end it was our army that was fighting and is protecting our Land.
Not only that we can survive we can inflict heavy pains on our enemies.

Back
Top Bottom