What's new

Israel shots down another Hezbollah drone

I believe you may be right, and there may also be the pervasive sectarian undertones I.E. Shia-Sunni.

However, I always thought that the Muslim world would disregard those difference and unite when it came to dealing with Israel.
first separate GCC dictators, then talk about Muslim world.

Hezbollah is the only man in the Lebanon. even Israelis trust seyyed hasan nasrollah more than their government, cause no one has heard a lie from him.
If they do some thing, they announce it proudly.

this is Israel who is violating Lebanon air space rapidly, so even if Hezbollah do the same thing, Israel has no right to complain about it. for now they are just barking and wont dare to do anything.

And Israel violate Lebanese air just to becuase to stop arm trade from Syria to Hezbollah Terrorists...i welcome that move

I believe you may be right, and there may also be the pervasive sectarian undertones I.E. Shia-Sunni.

However, I always thought that the Muslim world would disregard those difference and unite when it came to dealing with Israel.

I believe now Arabs are more terrified of Iran more than Israel, That's why Sauds and Jordan openly Acknowledged to use its air space to launch attacks against Syria and Iran

Not anymore man, Common Lebanese are Sick of those Hezbollah Members now...and now Hezbollah is standing with Assad which makes Lebanese to hate them most...

Lebanese Youth Sign Up for 'Jihad' Against Hizbullah
Lebanese youth have begun to sign up for “armed Jihad in Syria” against Hizbullah terrorists helping Assad.
AAFont Size
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 4/25/2013, 6:12 AM

Hizbullah flag
Hizbullah flag
AFP photo

Lebanese youth from the city of Saida, south of Beirut, began on Wednesday to sign up for “armed Jihad in Syria”, Al Arabiya reported.

The youth were responding to a call a day earlier by Sunni cleric Ahmad Assir, who called on Lebanese youth to fight the Hizbullah terrorist group.

Individuals in charge of enlisting the youth told Al Arabiya that “hundreds” have signed up so far and that the number is expected to reach thousands.

On Tuesday, Sheikh Assir lashed out at Hizbullah for helping Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces fight the predominately Sunni opposition in the country.

Sheikh Assir had announced the formation of “Free Resistance Brigades” to go fight Hizbullah in Syria.

In an interview with Al Arabiya, Assir said his call came in response to “Hizbullah’s continued role in the persecution of Sunni Muslims in Syria.”

He said it was a “a religious duty” for his Sunni followers to join the fight against Hizbullah and the Syrian regime.

Assir slammed the Lebanese government for not being able to prevent Hizbullah from interfering in Syria.

Reports in a Saudi daily last week indicated that over 1,000 Hizbullah members had entered Syria over a period of a few days via waterways in the Mediterranean Sea.

The daily quoted sources as having said that the regime in Damascus "is resorting to the aid of fighters from Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, which implies that the Syrian recruits' desire to fight alongside the regime is decreasing."

Several months ago, Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah publicly offered to place his terrorists at Assad’s disposal.

Syria's opposition warned this week that Hizbullah’s role in fighting in Homs province amounts to a "declaration of war," while the terrorist group said it is merely protecting Lebanese people.

Analysts told AFP on Wednesday that Hizbullah’s decision to fight openly alongside the Syrian regime will increase Lebanon's involvement in Syria's conflict, despite a policy of neutrality.

Despite the inflaming tensions, however, the country is unlikely to face serious instability as a result, because none of its political forces have an interest in such a scenario for now, the analysts added.

"Hizbullah’s public involvement is no longer the world's worst-kept secret, and now we are in a crisis where the Lebanese are not only politically divided... but also militarily divided," Ghassan al-Azzi, a professor of political science at the Lebanese University, told AFP.

"Hizbullah’s involvement in the Syrian crisis now involves all of Lebanon because we've heard from the other side calls to fight jihad alongside the opposition to the Syrian regime," he added, referring to Lebanon's Sunni community.
this is a full of lies article, Hezbollah has never send any troops to Syria, those who are claiming can't provide any proof, in fact this is F$A terrorists who occupied some Lebanese villages and used them against Syria, recently Lebanon army attacked them and pushed them away.

And Israel violate Lebanese air just to becuase to stop arm trade from Syria to Hezbollah Terrorists...i welcome that move

I believe now Arabs are more terrified of Iran more than Israel, That's why Sauds and Jordan openly Acknowledged to use its air space to launch attacks against Syria and Iran

It could be because Iran is actively trying to spread its own version of Islam to replace the Arab version. Jews don't pose an ideological threat.

Doesn't matter, just like when in August 2011 Egyptians who just got out of jail attacked Israel and Israel right away without providing evidence it originated from Gaza bombed Gaza and killed 7 Palestinians while they claimed they were responsible.
PRC was involved in this attack. Thats why its top commanders gathered together to command that attack and 5 of them were eliminated.

Spare me of that junk site. :lol:

those who are terrified are Arab dictators, and what they are afraid is their own people who are starting Islamic revolutions. shiah and sunni have no problem, the only conflict is between wahhabi (a British made religious) and rest of Muslims.

this is a full of lies article, Hezbollah has never send any troops to Syria, those who are claiming can't provide any proof, in fact this is F$A terrorists who occupied some Lebanese villages and used them against Syria, recently Lebanon army attacked them and pushed them away.

I suggest you to run a proxy server and learn the truth if you can do that, I hear your Govrn doesn't allow certain western sites in your country....

the thing is true Hebollah is fighing FSA along with Syrian military, just recently 11 members of it were killed by FSA, and because of Hezbollah being Shia and some members mis use their powers in Lebanon many of the Sunnis started to hate them...

Didn't Syrian Govrn warn Lebanon for allowing the FSA in to regroup and refill the arms to fight against syrian Govrn forces?
The fact is even Lebanon Government want both Assad and Hezbollah are done.

those who are terrified are Arab dictators, and what they are afraid is their own people who are starting Islamic revolutions. shiah and sunni have no problem, the only conflict is between wahhabi (a British made religious) and rest of Muslims.

There's no rest of Muslim, Its just you, An Iran Government, why aren't you getting that

PRC was involved in this attack. Thats why its top commanders gathered together to command that attack and 5 of them were eliminated.

Spare me of that junk site. :lol:

The site doesn't matter. Real News quoted an Israeli army spokesperson. PRC wasn't involved in the attack, Egypt later investigated and found out they were Egyptians who were released from jail and been convicted of activities against their military. And 5 civilians were killed and one leader. It was revealed they came from Sinai. And you're being a pathological liar about it.

Why are you guys so eager to see Hezbollah eliminated? Their existence is the only thing preventing the Zionist land-grabbers from expanding into Lebanon.

When some of them label Shies as cancer and sentence them as Kafer then seeking Hezboallah being eliminated doesn't seem weird ...

Because they are tools for Iranian expansion. Arabs want their land free from everyone Iranians and Jews. However Jews have lived among Arabs for years and are fellow Semites. Iranians are a completely different central Asian race.

Thats my conjecture.

What kind of expansion? The U.s has occupied many Arab lands in last several decades they didn't do anything... Israel's occupied Palestine's, Syria's and Lebanon's territories while they are busy fighting with Iran which has done nothing but being Shia ... besides if Jews lived years among Arabs they've been living in Iran for thousands of years.

Allah (swt) bless Israel.

ugly_confused2.gif

I suggest you to run a proxy server and learn the truth if you can do that, I hear your Govrn doesn't allow certain western sites in your country....

the thing is true Hebollah is fighing FSA along with Syrian military, just recently 11 members of it were killed by FSA, and because of Hezbollah being Shia and some members mis use their powers in Lebanon many of the Sunnis started to hate them...

Didn't Syrian Govrn warn Lebanon for allowing the FSA in to regroup and refill the arms to fight against syrian Govrn forces?
The fact is even Lebanon Government want both Assad and Hezbollah are done.

There's no rest of Muslim, Its just you, An Iran Government, why aren't you getting that
as I said you can't bring any proof about Hezbollah in Syria, and this is you who can't realize difference between Arabs and their dictators, or better to say it's not beneficial for you to understand that.

When some of them label Shies as cancer and sentence them as Kafer then seeking Hezboallah being eliminated doesn't seem weird ...

What kind of expansion? The U.s has occupied many Arab lands in last several decades they didn't do anything... Israel's occupied Palestine's, Syria's and Lebanon's territories while they are busy fighting with Iran which has done nothing but being Shia ... besides if Jews lived years among Arabs they've been living in Iran for thousands of years.

ugly_confused2.gif

US is cleaver, they picked up the countris who stand aginst Sauds and UAE, Israel... So why do SA has to say anything to US... only Iran and Syria are left over, Sryria's days are counted.. and yours will be when Ayatollah decides to build the Atom bomb

That's Exactly we want Just Keep killing each other, Finally Assad would go down along with Hezbollah and Iran will be a begget Looser and it would take Decades for Syria to get up on its knees.... Who's the Winner here? I graduated today and having Beer Right now Care to Join?

You seem pretty desperate to get the approval of Israelis. You need to free your mind and stop sucking their genitals. At least try to be a balanced and rational thinker. Here you're just being bit of a hot-head spewing bunch of non-sensical hot-air. lol

What do you mean only Iran and Syria are left over? You're crazy to think that means relations with Israel will be normalized and they would finally get their chance to complete their occupation. Not gonna happen. All Muslim people would topple our regimes if they don't support palestine. Especially during the Arab spring protests many Palestinian flags were held. And many Arabic governments changed their approach following those demands.

You seem pretty desperate to get the approval of Israelis. You need to free your mind and stop sucking their genitals. At least try to be a balanced and rational thinker. Here you're just being bit of a hot-head spewing bunch of non-sensical hot-air. lol

He's israeli himself.

The site doesn't matter. Real News quoted an Israeli army spokesperson.
This quote is fake. You cant find it anywhere except this junk site.

PRC wasn't involved in the attack
It was, thats why they gathered.

Egypt later investigated and found out they were Egyptians who were released from jail and been convicted of activities against their military.
It was combined attack. Some 10 terrorists were involved among them 3 Egyptians.

And 5 civilians were killed and one leader.
No, 5 PRC terrorists were eliminated:

Five of those killed were members of the Popular Resistance Committees, while the sixth was a young boy. Medical officials said that 17 others had been wounded.

Israel launches strikes on Gaza after attacks - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Among 5 killed were two top commanders: PRC's commander Kamal al-Nairab and military chief Immad Hammad.

It was revealed they came from Sinai.
There are plenty Palestinian terrorists operating in Sinai.

And you're being a pathological liar about it.
I just proved that its you who said not truth.

What do you mean only Iran and Syria are left over? You're crazy to think that means relations with Israel will be normalized and they would finally get their chance to complete their occupation. Not gonna happen. All Muslim people would topple our regimes if they don't support palestine. Especially during the Arab spring protests many Palestinian flags were held. And many Arabic governments changed their approach following those demands.

He's israeli himself.

I thought he was just Indian living in Israel. lol

Back
Top Bottom