What's new

Israel pressures China to back Iran sanctions

Transporting such sophisticated arms to Iran

2. Using such sophisticated weapons is not that easy. It needs sufficient training before deployment. Do you think, for instance, HQ 9 is just a simple rocket that you just need to ignite and launch and the rest will be done automatically? The Iranian Revolutionary Guards have never used any missile defense system, they have virtually zero experience, how can you teach them all the complicated mechanisms in such a short period of time? Teaching a person how to fire a Kalashnikov rifle is different from teaching how to use a sophisticated high tech weapon like missile defense system in a coordinated manner. Training matters.

You see the above? That is an example of a commie talking out of his backside. The IRGC have more experience than China. Tell me how many wars have you fought in the last 30 years?

You see the above? That is an example of a commie talking out of his backside. The IRGC have more experience than China. Tell me how many wars have you fought in the last 30 years?

I am not a commie. Don't go by my username. Why are you misunderstanding me? I even said China is nowhere near US in terms of global military projection.

Ironically within seconds, China has become your new enemy?

well thats the truth buddy,ur not as technological in warfare as israel who i consider the most daring human species in the world,bitter but it is the truth

See 1 tell 1, see 2 tell 2! Admit the fact as it is!

NO matter how many more fights IRGC have been involved than PLA in the recent past, how could you possiblely tell with a straight face that IRGC is more experienced than PLA in missile-related trainning?? :no:

I really hope that most Iranians disgree with you because you were just bordering on sheer ignorance.

Last edited:
See 1 tell 1, see 2 tell 2! Admit the fact as it is!

NO matter how many more fights IRGC have been involved than PLA in the recent past, how could you possiblely tell with a straight face that IRGC is more experienced than PLA in missile-related trainning?? :no:

I really hope that most Iranians disgree with you because you were just bordering sheer ignorance.

He must have been referring to the Iran Iraq war.

Surely he has no idea about the Korean war and the Vietnam war where the actual wars were between China and the US.

:hitwall: Just press all the buttons, once each, when see enermies come close. The missles must go somewhere...aren't those systems automatic trace & destroy?

Over simplification.

Missiles must go somewhere... but how to neutralize an enemy missile midway? How many satellite Iran has right now? Who will detect the path of an enemy missile?

@abi china have one generation tech ahead of you and fought war with all big power like russia, india and some extent with US

Over simplification.

Missiles must go somewhere... but how to neutralize an enemy missile midway? How many satellite Iran has right now? Who will detect the path of an enemy missile?

I was kidding... Of course, no missile defence system under the sun is as simple as watch, click & done. Especially as you said, iranians have no prior experiences with advanced air defence systems.

Look brother,

I can feel your emotion now. But as I said earlier, we have to accept the realities. I know you are very angry now. But its time to keep your head cool. This is a very serious matter. You think China will not lose anything if US starts carpet bombing Iran using their B2s? All the Chinese investment in Iran will go down the water.

Be practical. Be pragmatic.

Have a trust on China. Hans don't betray their friends.

Doesn't Iran have s-300? I thought Iran had enough weapons to repel any attacks?

Look brother,

I can feel your emotion now. But as I said earlier, we have to accept the realities. I know you are very angry now. But its time to keep your head cool. This is a very serious matter. You think China will not lose anything if US starts carpet bombing Iran using their B2s? All the Chinese investment in Iran will go down the water.

Be practical. Be pragmatic.

Have a trust on China. Hans don't betray their friends.

Having said those, I belive there must a deal to be reached behind the scene at the moment:

1. As a principle, China will not abandom Iran. China's language on the issure was still, as last time I checked, "talk, talk and more talk".

2. Iranian nuclear chief negotiator was in Beijing days ago. I think there was a deal/mutural undertanding there.

3. probably some sort of sanction would be carried on by the UN in the end, because China, being the only supporter of Iran left, could be forced to accept it ; BUT the sanction would not affect China's core interests in Iran and Iran's core national interests that much; in other words, the saction could be just another round of execise of propanganda war.

Doesn't Iran have s-300? I thought Iran had enough weapons to repel any attacks?

no.

If Iran got s-300 already, Israel/US would have already jumped on the table.

As far as I am aware, US or Israel could attack Iran at any given time without encountering too much trouble, especially with air strikes. The reason why they haven't done so yet, and dare not do so in the forseeable future is because of China and Russia.

Having said those, I belive there must a deal to be reached behind the scene at the moment:

1. As a principle, China will not abandom Iran. China's language on the issure was still, as last time I checked, "talk, talk and more talk".

2. Iranian nuclear chief negotiator was in Beijing days ago. I think there was a deal/mutural undertanding there.

3. probably some sort of sanction would be carried on by the UN in the end, because China, being the only supporter of Iran left, could be forced to accept it ; BUT the sanction would not affect China's core interests in Iran and Iran's core national interests that much; in other words, the saction could be just another round of execise of propanganda war.

I think Iranians should not be afraid of any sanction if Iran maintains a trade relationship with the second economic superpower China.

Therefore, I think, Iran should accept the sanction to avoid any military conflict.

lol only one thing china has a weak spot in that is technology and isreal got alot of it

our weakness is in technology relative only to the US overall and japan/russia/EU in certain areas. in terms of industrial and scientific capabilities we are far ahead of most other countries.

israel has good technology in the sense that the US gives its technology to israel.

or are you suggesting that israel is superior in areas like shipbuilding, car production, electrical generation, precision machining, steel, nuclear technology and telecom?

we should not abandon iran, there is nothing israel can give us besides a few tiny niche technologies, while iran and china have a traditional friendship for over 2000 years and we now have significant investments in iran.

Back
Top Bottom