What's new

Israel PM for a military strike against Iran: report

If only Pakistan had balls to resist pressure - we may not be in the current situation. Iran is militarily weaker than Pakistan yet it is standing up for itself - and successfully at that (at the moment) while we on the other hand allowed ourselves to get exploited.

Yeah well Pakistan has no oil. Our economy has been mortgaged to the west. We also don't have the strong belief in Islam that the Persians have. This belief gives them strength. We, OTOH, are a corrupt nation of thieves.

Anyway something is better than nothing. Right now we are playing a clever double game. So at least, in a way, we are helping bankrupt the Americans in their frivolous war in Afghanistan while ensuring that forces friendly to Pakistan regain power when the Americans finally leave.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

then why cant afghanistan have nukes??this is not like selling biscuits in market.

Sure it is. Spend enough money and you can have nukes too! One day Afghanistan will have nukes too. Just not right now. With only a 15 billion dollar GDP they can't afford the 100 billion cost of a nuclear program. Maybe in the future when they regain their independence and start churning out those valuable minerals they have. Hopefully they'll be smart about it and not export it as raw material. Value addition is an absolute must!

@ the clueless Indian on the previous page

you my friend have the common sense of a door mat and I'll tell you why. No airforce can stand up to the US airforce. So it really doesn't matter what birds Iran has up in the sky. Now the US isn't even the one wanting to attack Iran, it's Israel. The Israelis themselves don't have an airforce that can reach Iran and accomplish the mission which is why they're now testing ballistic missiles.

Missiles or no missiles, Iran is untouchable. Our military is no Achemenid dynasty, **** everything on its path, military, but it's more than capable of defending Iran. If they attack us with missiles, we will send them 10 times more missiles. If they attack us with nukes, we will send them chem and bio tipped MRBMs and have our own nuke tipped missiles within 6 months. Israel is dot on the map, it can't even take chemical weapons, let alone a nuke.

The US can't even attack the island of Antigua it's so broke so no point even discussing those fools

you my friend have the common sense of a door mat and I'll tell you why. No airforce can stand up to the US airforce. So it really doesn't matter what birds Iran has up in the sky. Now the US isn't even the one wanting to attack Iran, it's Israel. The Israelis themselves don't have an airforce that can reach Iran and accomplish the mission which is why they're now testing ballistic missiles.

Missiles or no missiles, Iran is untouchable. Our military is no Achemenid dynasty, **** everything on its path, military, but it's more than capable of defending Iran. If they attack us with missiles, we will send them 10 times more missiles. If they attack us with nukes, we will send them chem and bio tipped MRBMs and have our own nuke tipped missiles within 6 months. Israel is dot on the map, it can't even take chemical weapons, let alone a nuke.

The US can't even attack the island of Antigua it's so broke so no point even discussing those fools

It won't likely happen, but most likely a bluff.

Because attacking Iran is not something funny.

I think the computer virus Iran received for its nuclear installations had set Iran back 10 years. No need to attack Iran.

US will never attack Iran! To be honest.. Iran is a blessed country. Being US's worst enemy..it still gets US to do it's dirty work. US got rid of Saddam Hussain from one end & taliben regime from Afghanistan on the other.. two thorn in Iran's way!!

Dear Pakistani Nationalist,
This is what I do not get..
Diplomacy sometimes benefits economics..
You have good relations with Arab nations..
Can't you leverage in the form of good contracts that can give you a fixed price or a lower price for a certain duration..?

It's been tried before. We've had deferred payment deals from Saudi Arabia. Iran has also offered something similar. I know Iran sells oil on credit to India as well. The problem is that no one wants to loose any money. Why should they sell oil at a lower price to Pakistan when they can sell it at full price to any number of other countries?

Can I ask you something about the pricing of petrol in India? I used to live in Sri lanka where the majority of the population uses diesel powered public buses to commute. So the govt. there cross subsidises diesel by charging a tax on petrol. So the price of petrol is unusually high and the price of diesel unusually low. Does the Indian government do something similar? That would explain the high price of petrol in India.

Are you sure if you dig abit deeper you will not come up with some nukes tonight instead of 6 months later? Because some people believe Iran already has nukes: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/138564-secret-iranian-nuclear-bombs.html#post2252648

Israel should suggest a nuclear free middle east. I wander what would happen if Israel did that? That would be taking the high moral ground and I think all the middle east countries would be supportive. Sadly Israel is not known for reasonable or peaceful gestures.

I think even Irans response would be interesting

I think the computer virus Iran received for its nuclear installations had set Iran back 10 years. No need to attack Iran.
lmao
how did it do that exactly?
The Virus targeted Siemens computers. It targeted the Bushehr facility, a light water civilian reactor! Way to set Iran back 10 years Einstein. You're a brilliant chap aren't you? Make sure you insure that brain of yours.
btw, it set the reactor back a few months. It's now connectedt to the grid and producing electricity at 40 percent capacity and will be producing at full capacity sometime in 2012. The irony here is that Iran is exporting electricity to Iraq. Electricity produced in the plant is probably being used by American soldiers in iraq!!!! HAHAHA

So many retards on this site

The irony here is that Iran is exporting electricity to Iraq. Electricity produced in the plant is probably being used by American soldiers in iraq!!!! HAHAHA

So many retards on this site

If true yet another proof that the leadership in Iraq has been given to the __ sect by the US on a golden plate. Hypocracy of the US as usual.

well there is a reason why the zionists are crapping their pants. i feel sorry for them if they are afraid of a country that is 10 years behind

Back
Top Bottom