What's new

Israel plans Air Force training in India

Why fret on ' if's'?

Grant the same level of intellect to Govts who run their countries. In any case the ' fallout' refered to does not appear to be the nuclear kind.

I fret on "Ifs" primarily to showthat we will not be the agressors here.
Please explain the other bit of your post as it is way past my bedtime and this old brain does not work well past 8PM:undecided::agree::blink::D
Araz

If someone thinks that India is going to give permission to use it's territory to anyone to hit Iran, they've got another think coming.

Either that, or I am way off base in my reading of Indian policy.

Regardless of the downs in the Indo-Iran relationship in the past few years, we have been strong friends for a long time. And the ties we share are deeper than people assume.

Edit: But training of Israeli pilots in India is a different issue.
During American bombing on Afghanistan India offered a lot to India to use its territory against Afghanistan.:disagree:

Whatever US or Israel will say to India against any Muslim-State of course India will fulfill their wishes.

Let the Israelis train in India. It will have interesting diplomatic repercussions in the Turkey-India, Iran-India, Pakistan-India, Northern Alliance-India, Pakistan-Israel and India-Middle East contexts. From what I can tell, all these repercussions will be positive for Pakistan. Aanay do...

Let the Israelis train in India. It will have interesting diplomatic repercussions in the Turkey-India, Iran-India, Pakistan-India, Northern Alliance-India, Pakistan-Israel and India-Middle East contexts. From what I can tell, all these repercussions will be positive for Pakistan. Aanay do...

Military base nahi bana rahe hai ...Sirf plane udaane ke liye itna tension :(
Bechaaro ko udaa lene do ...hamaare gaav waalo ko bhi kheti karte karte naya plane dekhne milega :/

Lots of nations send their pilots and aircraft to train in other nations' countries. The USAF hosts them all the time. So does Israel; I recall that when the Hezbollah war broke out the Belgian AF was training there.

That does not mean the guest countries AF gets involved in the conflict. Pakistan is an exception; when war broke out between Israel and Syria in '67 or '73, some of the Pakistani pilots there opted to join the fight to exterminate the Jewish State rather than go home.

In the same way the Jewish volunteers come to israel to fight along side the army so when dishing out propaganda dish out the complete story rather then half the truth.

In the same way the Jewish volunteers come to israel to fight along side the army so when dishing out propaganda dish out the complete story rather then half the truth.

Jewish people from around the world (in excellent physical shape) are allowed to volunteer in the Army for a short course. I think it's around 1-2 months and they only do that to connect with their nation ..and watching them train along side also gives a huge moral boost to Israeli soldiers. They dont get to "fight". I am not sure if they can join the army afterwards.

Military base nahi bana rahe hai ...Sirf plane udaane ke liye itna tension :(
Bechaaro ko udaa lene do ...hamaare gaav waalo ko bhi kheti karte karte naya plane dekhne milega :/

Whaaa? I don't understand these words "gaav waalo" "kheti" - what language is this? You might want to remake your point in english.

I did understand your first sentence, and I agree... as I said earlier, let them come and enjoy Indian hospitality. It suits us.

Pray tell....why? Iran has done or (will) do what for India or even Pakistan??? Before your foam at the mouth over you tired self righteous Indian indignation just remember what we're talking about reality here

In effect a minority Islamic Theocracy and beyond that even in their more 'pragmatic" days....a nation that has conquered, colonized, converted and virulently distastes the very ideals your supposed Republic/Civilization/Democracy stands for.

Heck it doesn't take a monkey with an IQ north of 50 to figure out why Pakistan or the essence of a South Asian Muslim exists today if it weren't for the capitulation of Persia to Arabic Mohammedan forces.

Either that or my significant other has given me a completely wrong impression of Shia Iran as I know off.
Pakistan and India...and south Asia in general should know Iran is a common enemy to their interest

Rather then talking like a Racist white supremest nazi you should pay attention to the mess that your satanic nation had created. Just to fit the agenda of Dooms day for the Zionists. If any thing Pakistan, India and all the former countries that were occupies by your country should get together and beat the crap out of the tiny bird sh!t that you call your country. Your country is the sole reason that half the world is in a mess and there is no solution to the ME conflict. And rather then telling the Indians what happen to them because of Islam you racist Islamophobe why dont you go and read the history of the spread of Christianity in Europe. And also how you race destroyed Africa, and Asia. Hoe shamefully you guys come here and lecture us Asians about the issues that we have but still forget that you are the root cause of all the problems that we face. And have you forgotten that how your country just to get control of China made them opium addicts. So rather then spewing the f!lth from your cr@p hole try to talk some sense that is if you have the capacity to do that. Cause right now you are not even displaying the IQ of a monkey, and rather are just trying to feed others of the war mongering hysteria that you guys are good at creating.

Jewish people from around the world (in excellent physical shape) are allowed to volunteer in the Army for a short course. I think it's around 1-2 months and they only do that to connect with their nation ..and watching them train along side also gives a huge moral boost to Israeli soldiers. They dont get to "fight". I am not sure if they can join the army afterwards.

I know what they do, but you should read what i was replying to. When our Jewish friend here accuses the Pakistanis of fighting against them in all the wars. He conveniently forgot the role of jews all around the world in all those wars.

Indian support to the Palestinian cause never affected Indo-Israel relations......
Indo-Israel military co-operation have not to date affected Indo-Turkish, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Palestinian, Indo-NA or any other foreign relations of India....

It is highly presumptious to think that routine training excercises that India conducts not only with its closest allies, but even potential adversaries such as China should hold such "grave" implications to Indian foreign policy.....

Besides, isnt it Turkey that has so openly allowed Israel to train in its airspace, allowed Israeli participation in Anatolian eagle while still maintaining good relations with Iran and Pakistan?...so what makes India so different (excluding Pak from the equation)?

This is nothing more than a self-serving prophecy for many Pakistanis that somehow think Pakistan will be able to use this to their diplomatic advantage......To date, the Pakistani leadership has lacked that "art of diplomacy"...
Pakistan and Pakistanis need to wake up and realize that this aint India's first rodeo.....

Whaaa? I don't understand these words "gaav waalo" "kheti" - what language is this? You might want to remake your point in english.

I did understand your first sentence, and I agree... as I said earlier, let them come and enjoy Indian hospitality. It suits us.

Gaav Walo = Villagers
Kheti = Agricultural Produce (Farming or Farm products)...I thought Kheti is common in urdu as well....

Gaav Walo = Villagers
Kheti = Agricultural Produce (Farming or Farm products)...I thought Kheti is common in urdu as well....

Aaah! He meant Gaa'on. And yes, kheti is an Urdu word but in the context of the sentence it didn't make any sense. Anyway, since I don't get hindi pronunciation, let's just stick to english here.

Indian support to the Palestinian cause never affected Indo-Israel relations......
Indo-Israel military co-operation have not to date affected Indo-Turkish, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Palestinian, Indo-NA or any other foreign relations of India....

It is highly presumptious to think that routine training excercises that India conducts not only with its closest allies, but even potential adversaries such as China should hold such "grave" implications to Indian foreign policy.....

Besides, isnt it Turkey that has so openly allowed Israel to train in its airspace, allowed Israeli participation in Anatolian eagle while still maintaining good relations with Iran and Pakistan?...so what makes India so different (excluding Pak from the equation)?

This is nothing more than a self-serving prophecy for many Pakistanis that somehow think Pakistan will be able to use this to their diplomatic advantage......To date, the Pakistani leadership has lacked that "art of diplomacy"...
Pakistan and Pakistanis need to wake up and realize that this aint India's first rodeo.....

You are right and is very true that the relation of India with both the parties have been sound thus far. But in todays world the whole scenario is changing. And more and more the world is getting divided into different camps. And sooner or may be latter India will have to do the same. Just my assumption.

When India chose to not support Iran on the nuclear issue so that it could please the US into nuclear handouts, there were repercussions. I don't think the Iran-Pakistan pipeline contracts would have been further delayed had India not offended Iran quite seriously.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | No India launch of Iran satellite

Indo-Iranian defense ties remain subdued, given India's security relationship with Israel. Gone are the days when India used to service Iranian T-72s and help upgrade the batteries on Iranian Kilo-class submarines.

For its part, Iran has been realistic about lowering expectations for security cooperation with India, given India's relations with Washington and Tel Aviv

Iran Review - India-Iran Relations: Sometimes, Maybe

It is highly presumptious to think that routine training excercises that India conducts not only with its closest allies, but even potential

And it is highly presumptuous of you to think that your actions will be without consequence. Your own analyst explains as per the article above.

This is nothing more than a self-serving prophecy for many Pakistanis that somehow think Pakistan will be able to use this to their diplomatic advantage......

Then you have nothing to fear. Please go ahead and invite them. Let them practice their bombing runs on Natanz in your airspace. I am sure Iran won't mind.

To date, the Pakistani leadership has lacked that "art of diplomacy"...

Yawn. Since I am bored to death with this nonsense of diplomatic-fiasco-ridden India taking potshots at Pakistan for imperfect diplomacy, let me just reproduce what I earlier said to your brethren:

Pakistan is one of the principal drivers of ECO, which is far more extensive than this unknown organization you just brought up. And oh, India is not a member.

tehran times : ECO summit will give boost to the region: Pakistan ambassador

Organizations which have pull, such as SCO, are platforms of relevance. Pakistan and Hindustan are both observers here, but since SCO is - by far and away - a China driven organization, Pakistan enjoys solid backing here. In a forum such as this, India will always be relegated to second or third tier as China will make clear that this is a China-driven platform and India must participate here on Chinese terms.

The OIC is another organization India has been trying to join since the Rabat conference in '69 and has been unable to. I wonder why...

India blasts OIC for interference in Internal Issues | India Defence

India snaps at OIC for remarks on 26/11

It's quite clear that the OIC continues to take an anti-India position. India hasn't been able to do a darn thing about it. And before you tell us how you don't "care" about the OIC, please look hard and deep into your government's repeated attempts to join the OIC which have been consistently rebuffed for 41 years. If India didn't care about this, they wouldn't have repeatedly tried to get on board somehow.

Only a fool would underestimate Pakistan's diplomatic leverage. The Afghanistan situation is just one more example where India now finds itself on the receiving end.

I see India losing Afghanistan to Pak sooner than anticipated. Pakistan is using its leverage as strategic partner in selective war against Terror and Indian diplomacy is exponentially failing. Please comment.: India Today - Latest Breaking News from

How India might ‘lose’ Afghanistan | The Acorn

Losing the game: India jittery about Pakistani gains - Afghanistan - Zimbio

Why India lost the Afghan plot... | Hard News

Even within the South Asian context Bangladesh, which has often been decidedly anti-India, and Sri Lanka, which maintains close defence ties with Pakistan, are far from India's stooges as some here would like to believe. Burma is heavily influenced by China and maintains its principal alliance with them. Sikkim has borne the brunt of Indian interference. The Maldives, both through the OIC and otherwise, enjoys very close relations with Pakistan. Who does that leave? Nepal? The political tide there too has turned...

Sharafat say baat karo to sharafat say jawab milay ga. If you try and act high and mighty when your reality is far removed from such an arrogant and ill-advised posture, you will be the loser.

When India chose to not support Iran on the nuclear issue so that it could please the US into nuclear handouts, there were repercussions. I don't think the Iran-Pakistan pipeline contracts would have been further delayed had India not offended Iran quite seriously.

If Iran has nuclear weapon ambition, but is signatory of treaties that state exactly the opposite, then does that qualify as nuclear issue ?
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom