What's new

Israel plans Air Force training in India

Illegal Zionist entity wants to destroy nuclear assets of both Pakistan and Iran. If it starts training in India the we should point our nuclear missiles on them.
Lots of nations send their pilots and aircraft to train in other nations' countries. The USAF hosts them all the time. So does Israel; I recall that when the Hezbollah war broke out the Belgian AF was training there.

That does not mean the guest countries AF gets involved in the conflict. Pakistan is an exception; when war broke out between Israel and Syria in '67 or '73, some of the Pakistani pilots there opted to join the fight to exterminate the Jewish State rather than go home.

IAF pilots already receive advanced training at Arizona, USA. The new grand procurement plan for the IAF has opened up the IDF instructor option who also fly similar air crafts. It makes sense.

I dont mind watching a few Israeli F-16's fly over Indian skies !

What is wrong in letting them practice ?

Perhaps we could even learn more about F-16s this way

We can all learn off the Israelis on how to plan execute and conduct air wares.

Illegal Zionist entity wants to destroy nuclear assets of both Pakistan and Iran. If it starts training in India the we should point our nuclear missiles on them.

smiley_lol.gif

Training is ok but i am totally against striking IRAN...

Pray tell....why? Iran has done or (will) do what for India or even Pakistan??? Before your foam at the mouth over you tired self righteous Indian indignation just remember what we're talking about reality here

In effect a minority Islamic Theocracy and beyond that even in their more 'pragmatic" days....a nation that has conquered, colonized, converted and virulently distastes the very ideals your supposed Republic/Civilization/Democracy stands for.

Heck it doesn't take a monkey with an IQ north of 50 to figure out why Pakistan or the essence of a South Asian Muslim exists today if it weren't for the capitulation of Persia to Arabic Mohammedan forces.

Either that or my significant other has given me a completely wrong impression of Shia Iran as I know off.
Pakistan and India...and south Asia in general should know Iran is a common enemy to their interest

Last edited:
Pray tell....why? Iran has done or (will) do what for India or even Pakistan??? Before your foam at the mouth over your self righteous Indian indignation just remember we're talking reality here.....and Islamic Theocracy and beyond that even in their more 'pragmatic" days....a nation that has conquered, colonized, converted and virulently distastes the very ideals your supposed Republic stands for.

Either that or my girl has given me a wrong impression on Shia Iran as I know it.:mod:

I find Persian people the most liberal and friendliest muslims I have met! Persian women are very very pretty :smitten::smitten:, don't know how they end up with this kind of religious thing over there in Iran! anyway Indian land shouldn't be used to bomb Iran!! no need of creating more enemies!

Pray tell....why? Iran has done or (will) do what for India or even Pakistan??? Before your foam at the mouth over your self righteous Indian indignation just remember what we're talking about reality here.....an Islamic Theocracy and beyond that even in their more 'pragmatic" days....a nation that has conquered, colonized, converted and virulently distastes the very ideals your supposed Republic/Civilization stands for. Heck it doesn't take a monkey with IQ north of 50 to figure out why Pakistan exists today if it were'nt for the capitulation of Persia to Arabic Mohammeddan forces.

Either that or my significant other has given me a completely wrong impression of Shia Iran as I know off. :mod:

Lol this coming from a Brit.

On topic one of the main thing is we have enough enemies around us no need another one.Moreover India maintains a good relationship with Iran.And we don't believe in the democracy which is brought by invading a nation.

Lol this coming from a Brit.

On topic one of the main thing is we have enough enemies around us no need another one.Moreover India maintains a good relationship with Iran.And we don't believe in the democracy which is brought by invading a nation.

So what's your opinion of current INDIAN democracy? A natural born phenomena? If that were the case, I have about 30 credits worth of classes in my undergraduate days, that I might have to demand a refund from.... :rofl::rofl:

/End Baiting Indain nationals here. Too easy and none the productive. My bad.

Last edited:
^^ well you have got a point there ...but the last country ( or countries i say ) i should trust are the two countries which you belong to if we go by your notion of what Iran has done or (will) do what for India, because i dont need to remind what US had done in 1971 and what britain did before 1947 for 200 long years..

now since we are talking about a nation that has conquered, colonized, converted and virulently distastes the very ideals your supposed Republic stands for., the best candidate in the whole word is GREAT BRITAIN ...

about Islamic Theocracy - dont you think that is their personal choice....why does it seem that ISLAMOPHOBIA is increasingly taking place of COMMUNISM these days...

So what's your opinion of current INDIAN democracy? A natural born phenomena? If that were the case, I have about 30 credits worth of classes in my undergraduate days, that I might have to demand a refund from.... :rofl::rofl:

Yeah right what kind of democracy is this? UK govt might be monitoring your activities right now and putting you in high risk list rite now lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, education in UK is costly. You should probably stop taking credits for things that you don't understand.
:rofl:

If israel practice in India then this mean that india will be increasing its no. of enemies... India will have to face whole neighborhood enmity.

IRAN, CHINA, PAKISTAN, SRILANKA etc

I believe strongly that you should ask for a refund or transfer the credits to a Masters degree in History.

If israel practice in India then this mean that india will be increasing its no. of enemies... India will have to face whole neighborhood enmity.

IRAN, CHINA, PAKISTAN, SRILANKA etc

Until today Israel was practicing with the best friend of yours called United States of America.:undecided::undecided:

Back
Top Bottom