What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordanians trying to cross the border
3139202.jpg
3139201.jpg
3139200.jpg

I'm a soldier myself, I know it's true. Our army is celebrating.

You did the same thing not long ago, in my city actually.
In any army in the world the likes of you would be thrown out.
By using the word “you” - you are suggesting I would be for destroying graves. I think it’s a horrific and vulgar act - doesn’t matter who commits - it’s disgraceful - zionists are indeed the lowest form of human. Now have the decency to condone such vulgar acts.

Jordanian forces will be quickly on the scene shooting all who dare to harm even 1 inch of israeli territory.
Abdullah is best buddy of Olmert.
MBS-MBZ-Nethanyahu axis tried to remove him but failed thanks to British support for Abdullah.
I agree that jordan has always supported Israel. Things might change if and only if Jordanian people want so.

Abdullah is best buddy of Olmert.
MBS-MBZ-Nethanyahu axis tried to remove him but failed thanks to British support for Abdullah.
I agree that jordan has always supported Israel. Things might change if and only if Jordanian people want so.
People should not get excited about this. There is a certain mechanism put in place by Israel and US to prevent such things from occurring.

This was all a massive psyop by Israel, Israel took around 50 tanks and AFVs and made a lot of noise as if they're invading Gaza, both the Israeli citizens and Hamas bought into it, Hamas ordered its soldiers to enter a tunnel system to make ambushes against the Israeli tanks and Israel was watching all of that, Israel had 160 jets in the air at the time and drones watching the tunnel openings and once enough terrorists got inside those tunnels, Israeli jets dropped 450 ground-penetrating bombs within 30 minutes into those tunnel systems and killed hundreds of Hamas members and gunned down with helicopters, artillery, drones and special forces any Hamas snipers and ATGM units.

Truly a genius plan.

More like a watching a Hollywood movie is what you're describing. But then if all of those guys were killed in those bunkers, then do you explain these Israeli soldiers putting their faces down on the ground while keeping their butts up as soon as they heard the siren of a Palestinian rocket coming?

Or these other soldiers running for cover as soon as they heard the siren?

Or this Israeli woman crying as soon as she heard the siren?

Those guys who were supposedly "killed" in those "tunnels" are keeping 70% of Israelis in shelters. Imagine them having the same weapons as IDF does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom