What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup for the Arab region but we have some details about Pak, Afghan, Iran region as well that there will be great losses of life but it will not against Israel directly.
I am asking, the corpses will be of Muslims only? Is this what the hadith states?

When?

No, see his earlier post.. He wants a small nuke to be dropped on Tel Aviv, just to scare the shit out of Israelis.

That's right scare the shit out of the whole west. Pakistan should take a stand.

Allah Hu Akbar.

Uhm uhm 62, papa America called.

He is being navie about it. Just getting something in the Air and Pass near by their Air would have done the Job. Now it's already too late. Arab couldn't have been able to do shit, what were they gona do ? drop our planes ? Huh in their dreams.
Any areas if taken in 62 would have to be returned as per SC resolutions. China's case was different, as it didn't have any agreement, or was not under the influence of any SC resolution.

IDF Soldier Recounts Harrowing, Heroic War Story Of Killing 8-Month-Old Child

JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters. “It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,” said Saadon to the group of awed soldiers, describing the chills that went up and down his spine as he realized that all he had was his M16 assault rifle and some tear gas to defend himself against the unarmed Palestinian family standing only dozens of yards away. “I could see the whites of the baby’s eyes and hear her terrifying cries, and I knew it was either her or me. And this wasn’t some newborn infant, you know? This was a baby who could probably sit up independently. I was scared, but I acted quickly to throw that tear gas at her and her older sister. And who knows how many lives I saved when I shot the women trying to help her?” At press time, Saadon’s battalion commander informed him that he was submitting his name for the Medal of Valor, the IDF’s highest honor.

I am asking, the corpses will be of Muslims only? Is this what the hadith states?
There is no details about that in Ahadiths but if we go by the situation. It's war so there will few deads on the other side but almost all of them will be Muslim. Atay mn namak k brabar dosri side par deads hon gy.

That's right scare the shit out of the whole west. Pakistan should take a stand.

Allah Hu Akbar.
Pakistan must Give the tech to Taliban, they will make it and then launch in right away on the jews, how about that for a plan lol, if there is a why there is a how !

When?

No, see his earlier post.. He wants a small nuke to be dropped on Tel Aviv, just to scare the shit out of Israelis.
Oh...

But then again you can understand his pov. Like all of us here, we are frustrated with the news of the Palestinians becoming shaheed due to air strikes and the lack of will of the Arab leaders to help them.

Although the sheer mention of our shaheen 3 would probably be enough to deter the Israelis from carrying out anymore attacks

Allah Hu Akbar.
My friend, Israel is a nuclear country. If you are going to nuke that, you have to finish it off.. or get ready to be finished when Israel responds.

If you go all the way, many Muslims will die.

Anyway, it's a useless discussion.. lets come back to the topic being discuss. i.e. Palestinians Vs Israeli occupiers.

dont you think guys, mossad cia mi6 are reading these and infiltrating the post.

you dumb arabi i told you before i am not going to spoon feed you links to articles exposing this. learn to spell retard "angle" is not how you spell it it is "angels". too much oil in brain.

okay smart azz what if i told you that over half the jews are from the arab world making them technically biologically arab not religiously but biologically...... you can add another 20% semites on top of that.. So you are telling they developed a bioweapon to wiped out the majority amongst themselves the Arabs and semites..

This place is litered with retards my goodness... Do you believe in that propaganda

Any areas if taken in 62 would have to be returned as per SC resolutions. China's case was different, as it didn't have any agreement, or was not under the influence of any SC resolution.
So when are you gona follow UN's agreed upon resolution and pull out your forces from Azad Kashmir ?

Bhai ya selective resolution na dekhao. Ya choran bohat baich lia k hath bandhay hoye thay yah ho gia wo ho gia. Sellouts b khabi khud dar hoye hn kia ?

Soft-Warning - Refrain from trolling, next will be infraction
Pakistan must Give the tech to Taliban, they will make it and then launch in right away on the jews, how about that for a plan lol, if there is a why there is a how !

Talisman doesn't scare the west, Pakistan does. If Pakistan takes a stand no one would dare to stand in the way. It's Pakistans destiny to stand up for Muslims. Pakistan should attack Saudia first and get a hold of all their oil and money to get the war machine rolling. Than take the war to Israel and see how they do against a real military.

Yup for the Arab region but we have some details about Pak, Afghan, Iran region as well that there will be great losses of life but it will not against Israel directly.

Please keep in mind this all is a speculation with regards to a bit of my knowledge. ALLAH PAK knows best.
I thought the birds not being able to land because of the amount of dead lying on the ground, was in reference to the entirety of mankind. That its not just Arabs or Muslims that will be the dead. It will be everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom