What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they will use angle Gabriel lead by few angles...

Or they will use predators from that move aliens vs predator......

Never go full retard

you dumb arabi i told you before i am not going to spoon feed you links to articles exposing this. learn to spell retard "angle" is not how you spell it it is "angels". too much oil in brain.

You have no idea my friend what a nuke can do for years in the surrounding areas.. Also, when a nuke is used against a nuclear country, it is for total annihilation. It's like killing the first second and nth strike capability in one go, which includes sea based assets too.

If you don't do it, you will get a hit,..

There's a reason why India blindly fires on Azad Kashmir residents while we have to search for the Indian heads all the time.
I don't think he's referring to nuclear tipped warhead.

Rather a conventional HE warhead

You had the chance and resources to free Kashmir. Don't drop crocodile tears now, the sellouts, sold Kashmir long time ago.
When?
I don't think he's referring to nuclear tipped warhead.

Rather a conventional HE warhead
No, see his earlier post.. He wants a small nuke to be dropped on Tel Aviv, just to scare the shit out of Israelis.

Free Palestine????????............I'm more worried about freeing Pakistan from the Zardari/bhutto/sharif nexus. They are 1000s× more deadly and fatal than the Israelis could ever be.......... :(

Our nukes are for india and indians ONLY.

No it's not. It's called a Muslim nuclear bomb for a reason. It's for protection of all Muslims.

The intense airstrikes on northern Gaza an hour ago was an attempt by Israel to kill a high ranking Hamas military commander. He had survived the attack and afterwards the response came. Israeli's are striking still.

Israeli Jewish mobs continue to attack Israeli Arabs in various cities in Israel. Supposedly two Israeli soldiers were hit by gunfire in Um Al-Fahm. This has potential to escalate all over Palestine due to radical right wing Jews actions over the past months and now.

Israel is mostly probably gona use their nukes on Arabs, if you see how things are pictured in Ahadiths. For example if someone has 100 sons 99 will be dead, good natured birds won't be able to land and after flying for miles and miles he will drop after tiring.
Is this hadith only specific to Arab/ Muslim corpses?

Israeli army claims it foiled attempted operation by Hamas naval commandos.

When?

No, see his earlier post.. He wants a small nuke to be dropped on Tel Aviv, just to scare the shit out of Israelis.
Uhm uhm 62, papa America called.

He is being navie about it. Just getting something in the Air and Pass near by their Air would have done the Job. Now it's already too late. Arab couldn't have been able to do shit, what were they gona do ? drop our planes ? Huh in their dreams.

In next couple of days if hizb can open with missiles from Syria and labenon... Israelis will struggle

Is this hadith only specific to Arab/ Muslim corpses?
Yup for the Arab region but we have some details about Pak, Afghan, Iran region as well that there will be great losses of life but it will not against Israel directly.

Please keep in mind this all is a speculation with regards to a bit of my knowledge. ALLAH PAK knows best.

Can Pak missiles reach Israel or too far?
Yes, Israel is well within range. I'm sure Iran wouldn't mind allowing its teritorry to be used for shorter range Pakistani missiles to launch from as well.

Shaheen III (2750km and can evade BMDs)
1620862366534.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom