What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...

But then again you can understand his pov. Like all of us here, we are frustrated with the news of the Palestinians becoming shaheed due to air strikes and the lack of will of the Arab leaders to help them.

Although the sheer mention of our shaheen 3 would probably be enough to deter the Israelis from carrying out anymore attacks
I don't think only mentioning the missile will do anything significant.

If Pakistan really want to jump into this conflict, it will have to use the missiles.. or better transfer a few Badrs to Mujahideen, they can use them.

I can understand the feelings.. but all the Muslims need Hikmat in these times that we are lacking for centuries now.

okay smart *** what if i told you that over half the jews are from the arab world making them biologically arab not religiously but biologically......

This place is litered with retards my goodness... Do you believe in that propaganda

arabs are the ones failed many times to take into consideration the consequences. the European jew doenst give shi t about Arab jew they are sacrificial lamb to them. Just like in ww1 ww2 they didn't mind killing a few of thier own to get palestine.

If Pakistan really want to jump into this conflict, it will have to use the missiles.. or better transfer a few Badrs to Mujahideen, they can use them.

I can understand the feelings.. but all the Muslims need Hikmat in these times that we are lacking for centuries now.

I think we should end this pak nuke convo here because it’s not happening and just fruitless distraction

Talisman doesn't scare the west, Pakistan does. If Pakistan takes a stand no one would dare to stand in the way. It's Pakistans destiny to stand up for Muslims. Pakistan should attack Saudia first and get a hold of all their oil and money to get the war machine rolling. Than take the war to Israel and see how they do against a real military.

this is my take i agree. this what germany was doing back in world war trying to get oil by invading.

I thought the birds not being able to land because of the amount of dead lying on the ground, was in reference to the entirety of mankind. That its not just Arabs or Muslims that will be the dead. It will be everyone
Whole world cannot die. Besides who is gona hit West ? There is no capability to west effectively.
So it's gonna mostly Muslims and generally Arabs, that's why 100 sons and 99 being dead of Muslims after the end of the war have been given to us.

It's all just my speculations though, based on bit of knowledge i have.

arabs are the ones failed many times to take into consideration the consequences. the European jew doenst give shi t about Arab jew they are sacrificial lamb to them. Just like in ww1 ww2 they didn't mind killing a few of thier own to get palestine.

No you are confusing something with something else here... They attacked Arab israelis not Arab jews that is huge difference.. I was refering to Arab jews.. But either you are not worth my time

Israel is a nation that acts strong but isn't strong. They are breaking down all ready.

The mention of us willing to launch our shaheen 3 towards their military bases will be enough to send them into pure panic mode. Especially if we intentionally let their Intel agencies know we will go through with this priming a few ready for launch.

Also we all must remember, Allah is the best of planners.

Stay strong to all my Palestinian, Kashmiri, Syrian, Lebanese, Libyan etc etc brethren out there. O7

Talisman doesn't scare the west, Pakistan does. If Pakistan takes a stand no one would dare to stand in the way. It's Pakistans destiny to stand up for Muslims. Pakistan should attack Saudia first and get a hold of all their oil and money to get the war machine rolling. Than take the war to Israel and see how they do against a real military.
Are you using VPN by any chance? and if yes, why?

Pakistan must Give the tech to Taliban
I think weapons look good on hands of the ones who are actually ready to fight either overtly and covertly (which is needed now) so yes if Pakistan give training and high tech weapons for Taliban to use who knows one day you will hear that Kashmir is near freedom and soon Palestine will be free as well...since we cannot fight due to so many excuses like economy/debt, political situation and God knows what its better in my opinion...

sir Orya is right we should stop using this ummah word...

Last edited:
No you are confusing something with something else here... They attacked Arab israelis not Arab jews that is huge difference.. I was refering to Arab jews.. But either you are not worth my time

time will tell then you will taste it. then why you reply to my post dont waste my time either. are you ashkenazi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom