What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that Muslims can't re-establish the caliphate? Why does it require divine intervention or is impossible due to historical disunity?

What divine intervention created the EU and NATO? Which Muslim state has more enmity than France and England? Or France and Germany? Or England and Spain? These people fought each other for hundreds of years. In all our wars with the Indians combined we did not have as many casualties as little old England during WW2.

I don't even think it's strategic thinking - I think it's the greed of the elite. None of the leadership class in our nation states is willing to lose a little bit of influence for a huge gain for thier people.

It's ego for one. Most of all they saw US as their leader traditionally after WWI and WWII and let it dictate it's policies - 1st it was Cold War and now Islam. They aren't as sold out or traitorous as our folks are for a few pieces of paper. They have a mindset that's been groomed for 100s of years.

This @truthfollower is an absolute jerk. He trolls in every topic he participates. I am pretty sure the mods have an eye on him.

You be very sad jerk.
@PakSword please do the needful. Most of members here are already sad over palestinian situation we don't need a cheerleader to rub it in our face every time Israel kills children.

It's ego for one. Most of all they saw US as their leader traditionally after WWI and WWII and let it dictate it's policies - 1st it was Cold War and now Islam. They aren't as sold out or traitorous as our folks are for a few pieces of paper. They have a mindset that's been groomed for 100s of years.
Enemy has always been Islam. WW1 and WW2 were based on colonial gain and industrialization. Islam was left alone because they could no fight the TURKS who were right at the doors of Europe. This brought the to a power struggle that was actually based to take ultimate power and then form an army that would fight the Turks but what WW1 did was it made UK and USA to find ways to provide divide in he Muslim world and that ended the Arab Unity.
Please watch this movie and you would understand.

Sorry mate i am a muslim first than a Pakistani. get this through ur thick head and i am pretty sure 90% of ppl are like this as this the vary basic of my religion. I love my country like u but their is a limit. nothing stands important than Islam, be it Pakistan or any other country.... Pakistan without Islam is just another piece of land.

Agreed. Which is why as good, pious Muslims we need to fight corruption, poverty and political abuse in Pakistan which has caused 200 million Pakistanis to live in poverty and sorrow far worst than the Palestinians.

Why is it that Muslims can't re-establish the caliphate? Why does it require divine intervention or is impossible due to historical disunity?

What divine intervention created the EU and NATO? Which Muslim state has more enmity than France and England? Or France and Germany? Or England and Spain? These people fought each other for hundreds of years. In all our wars with the Indians combined we did not have as many casualties as little old England during WW2.

I don't even think it's strategic thinking - I think it's the greed of the elite. None of the leadership class in our nation states is willing to lose a little bit of influence for a huge gain for thier people.

Because of this:

Chapter (24) sūrat l-nūr (The Light)

Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.

----

There are conditions that need to be met.. believe, and do righteous deeds, only after that He will surely grant us succession upon earth.

Righteous deeds include everything.. including the gain for knowledge.. do you think Muslims are doing righteous deeds? A simple answer is No.

So while you can try to re-establish khilafah, you can't by merely announcing like what ISIS chief did.. The conditions need to be met and then Allah will grant us with Khilafah.

Anyway, if you want to discuss this further, please let me know I can open a pm. We don't usually indulge in religious discussions because they lead to statements that hurt sentiments of many.

@PakSword please do the needful. Most of members here are already sad over palestinian situation we don't need a cheerleader to rub it in our face every time Israel kills children.
According to Pakistan state, Only state has the authority to declare war. So by this definition all non state actors are terrorists. Better go and ask Pakistani government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom