What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowowo.jpg

"He who fights the monsters should see to it that he doesn't become one. For when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks onto you." (The guy from my profile pic).

Israelis learned well from the Nazis!

And the silence of, what my very liberal Democatic neighbor calls, 'the most progressive govt in America', is deafening. At least the Republicans are honest about their being the Israeli puppets.

When are we expecting a strike on Tel Aviv? Did they say the target yet?

Last edited:
Rumor is that Hamas is going to use the new Atta missile on Tel Aviv

Standby

Quds Brigades spokesman says in response to strike on residential buildings, Tel Aviv has an appointment at 9PM.

^^

For those who don't get the 9PM, it is symbolic. A martyred Quds Brigades commander would choose 9PM to direct strikes at Israel in the past.

2100, looks to be the barrage on Tel Aviv

Well as per him very soon Israel will emerge as the sole world power that is transition from US...and no one can stop Israel from building third temple and expending its boundaries to become “a greater Israel” we will see if he is right or wrong ...
Dr Israr said that well before Mr. Imrouane Houiucaine

Israeli forces attacking protesters in Shiekh Jarrah.

Brothers why do you have to announce everything beforehand?

Hamas did not, just gave a warning, so no one will blame for an heightened escalation that might follow. PIJ is following a similar approach but also trying to gain popular support. I don't agree with this approach but regardless there is many air defenses in Tel Aviv and it will be hard to overwhelm them. Unless Hamas surprises us, we will see....

The ELINT guy is a Jewish guy from the UK btw, he tries to blow these promises out of proportion.

I hope Hamas would give Israelis a good lesson. Attack Tel Aviv. Attack their residential buildings and make their civilians homeless like what they did to yours.

PIJ says rockets at Tel Aviv at 21:00

18 minutes to go

This is gonna be a rough night.

#Hamas Al-Qassam Brigades - “The Qassam message .. Ashkelon .. Ashdod .. Then what next? Tel Aviv”

Holy shit they are gonna hit the block

Strike on the stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom