What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have officially become a fan of His Highness Mohammed Bin Salman. So in line with his vision I will ignore whatever is happening in Palestine.

Guys I have officially become a fan of His Highness Mohammed Bin Salman. So in line with his vision I will ignore whatever is happening in Palestine.

Wrong thread bro

Stronk Israel. This is what they are best at

3135548.jpg

Now people will shed crocodile tears, why Hamas fights back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Israeli's are doing as much psychological warfare as possible, 80 jets, moving tanks and troops to the border, hitting towers, etc.... All on the second day, it is meant to scare the Palestinians into submission.

Supposedly Israeli intelligence agents calling residents of another high rise building asking them to evacuate.

Hamas Statement: At 9 pm we will fire on a new area.

Which means either Be'er Sheva or Tel Aviv. They can do worse than Ashkelon

Tonights gonna be messy. Hitting that hi rise is going to have a bad response. Tel Aviv definitely getting hit tonight.

Israel will push Hamas into wanting the ceasefire for Eid but I doubt it

Yeah huge explosion, i do hope everyone evacuated in time, my prayers are with the palestinian people.

Pretty sure they did, they roof knocked it like 10 times. What mortar do they use for this?

Last edited:
The 9PM statement about Hamas is fake, but they are due to make a statement soon.

Palestinians into submission.
No offence they went into submission in 1948. Since 2001 they are buried. With UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and covertly Saudia Arabia offering their respects after having dined with israel.

All you see here is dumb people flailing their arms to pretend they care. It's just a cause célèbre. Non are going to do anything other than fume on keyboards or buy Free Palestine logos and stick them on back of their cars while they go to buy McDonalds. It's all a sham. A 70 year sham.

If they really were serious we had PM IK in Saudia Arabia with one of the most potent rulers in Middle East. Did they do anything? Nope. Other than the usual words of support. Ditto Sultan Erdogan.

Sovereignty and freedom is earned with blood. And nobody is prepared to shed blood. But they will shed plenty of tears for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom