What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home targeted by Israeli airstrikes in Northern Gaza, moments ago. Was evacuated before hand.

What are the Palestinian ceasefire conditions

Jerusalem expulsions in Shiekh Jarrah. However, we can't really know until ceasefire announced.

Rocket alerts in Ashkelon , Nahal Oz and Sofa.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
Palestinian severely injured in drone strike in Deir Al Balah.

God bless Jordan, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain & Suadi.

How are you different from them, Hezbollah is arresting Palestinians for firing at Israel. Syria not doing nothing, same Iran. If you want them to go to war you better be ready to go to war yourself.

How are you different from them, Hezbollah is arresting Palestinians for firing at Israel. Syria not doing nothing, same Iran. If you want them to go to war you better be ready to go to war yourself.
Lebanese army with pressure of west did.

Kudos to people of Yemen for their for the oppressed people of Palestine.
3142701.jpg
3142703.jpg
3142699.jpg
3142700.jpg

that's not correct since I already have lot of bosnian friends even my brother's wife is bosnian from zenica ..I know their mentality.

What is their mentality? Please share. You think any normal Bosnian shares some fascination between the Shia sunni supposed divide? You think we support some anti-Shia extremists? yeah there is some 0.001% but there are also Bosnians who have also become Hindoos. Some are vegetarians, one famous movie producer became a Serbian orthodox Christian and meets with Putin every other week. I guarantee you there are more Bosnian heavy metal satanists than extreme anti-shia fanatics. .

Rockets continue to pound Israel as fighting continues
Hamas rocket barrages on southern Israel continued Sunday

with almost 300 projectiles launched at Israel since Saturday.

As of Monday morning, since the beginning of operation "Guardian of the Walls," approximately 3,150 rockets have been fired from the Gaza Strip at Israeli territory

If it wasn't for Iran taking the Iran-led Palestinian factions in Gaza to the school of professionals, there wouldn't have been a 450+ page thread on PDF in the first place. The only reason why Hamas and PIJ have the durability to keep the Israelis engaged for one week now, is because of all the assistance and know-how Iran has provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom