What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they enter from land Palestinian resistance groups should find new and creative methods with ieds and atgms to take out the tanks breaching their defenses as well. One option is something like anti ship missiles do like "the pop up dive" maneuver to fool ciws phalanx. They should target one part of the tank for example its front side but at the last moment when the missile is close to the tank target some other part like the back part of the tank or turret part making the missile move and confuse the trophy active defenses of the tank. That might require some rehearsal and training. Another option is fly the atgm as low as possible and pop up just before the impact. The sensors of tanks possibly are not sophisticated enough to distinguish ground clutter from the incoming atgm. However later on with vast resources taken from american taxpayers pockets and free unlimited tech transfer from lockmart israel can "develop" something else and we need to come up with something else at that time as well.

Getting Hezbollah into action is possibly what israel plans as well if they planned this with usa entering into the scene bombing Hezb-Labennon while israel bombs Gaza to ensure "peace" later on. Unless a valid excuse is present which would be like 9,9/10 on the scale that threatens Gaza people as a whole Hezb entry would roll back defenses of Labennon against israel for a long way back especially if usa enters into action against Hezb. Anti-air high altitude equipment , Rockets with decoy cluster bomblets and similar measures need to be developed and supplied to Labennon for a decapitation blow against israel if need be at the right time. These will be blocked for a long time in an all out war if Hezb directly starts when israeli land operation starts. I dont think that Hamas or any other resistance group would ask for this as well unless situation turns too bad and it didnt turn out that bad in 2009 and there was enough time for resistance groups to prepare for this type of scenario.

Well they have power of vote with them am sure their politicians wouldn't want to lose that.

These politicians don't compromise on Israel bro, trust me. Here in America they listen to everything the voters want except Israel. Pressure is getting stronger and recently some had to walk back statements and express concern for Palestinians.

If the pic is real, the expression on their filthy faces tell the whole picture. I hope More Israeli scums are taken out just the way Palestinians are been taken out. Israelis should not be allowed to sleep peacefully if Palestinians are burning. I just hope if my country could play a more active role in supporting not just diplomatically but militarily as well to the resistance forces. ATGM like Baktar Shikan and Anza SAM system could help turn this battle around.

Lebanon border

unknown.png

Sunni countries will never do anything, Iran is their only hope.

Brutal but true.

Are you Shiah ?

Sending rockets there will not harm any Israeli soldiers, it is just make Israeli has the reason to destroy and massacre Palestinian.

We have seen this whole of our lives, dont try to hide facts

IDF literally announcing a genocide. Ya Allah

Hezbollah where are you

If their truly will be a ground op. Hezb, needs to draw red lines. Once they are done with Hamas, they will come for Hezb, assuming they will be successful. One guarantee than can be made is that they will be successful in destroying the city.

12: There was an argument inside the IDF over whether to hit the tower housing the media. one side claimed that the diplomatic damage from it isn't worth the target the other side said that Hamas needs to be told they can't use the media as human shields for their infrastructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom