What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to add that Israel today (compared to the 60's and 70's) is much more dependent on American and West financial, military and political assistance. Remove the US as its supporter and Israel will be doomed. It is just a matter of time.

Totally and utterly doomed, and they know it. Thats why their treat anti Israel propaganda as an existential danger. Anyone in the west that says anything against them is risking being assassinated or poisoned secretly. They are given cancer inducing chemicals. heart attack poisons. scary stuff.

Israeli Navy ships spotted now near gas installations offshore. They are equipped with Iron Some batteries. Seems they were taking hits prior to this.

Keep your eyes on the West Bank. Demonstrations planned.

Israeli Navy ships spotted now near gas installations offshore. They are equipped with Iron Some batteries. Seems they were taking hits prior to this.

Keep your eyes on the West Bank. Demonstrations planned.
Barak 8 system? This the air defense which they have on their ships

Post source.

Hezbollah is closer to Haifa , btw.

Considering they launched against Tel Aviv just at the threat of Jalaa tower going down, I wouldn't be surprised if that threat for Haifa was accurate

I'm already seeing the demolition of Jalaa tower making headline news in Western Media

"Israel demolishes tower housing Al Jazeera and other media offices"

The backlash from this will be fierce

Considering they launched against Tel Aviv just at the threat of Jalaa tower going down, I wouldn't be surprised if that threat for Haifa was accurate

I'm already seeing the demolition of Jalaa tower making headline news in Western Media

"Israel demolishes tower housing Al Jazeera and other media offices"

The backlash from this will be fierce

It don't matter, Hezbollah can join and do plenty of damage. I don't expect it right now, but if a ground invasion commences then they need to and should get involved. Otherwise this whole resistance axis is a farce. With the obvious exception of Hamas.

A serious question. The situation we see playing out with Muslims being killed by the invader. A reply from those who are well read on this subject would be appreciated.

• Is this ground for "jihad"?
  • And if so what are pious Muslims required to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom