What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i understood after many rocket hit inside israel, they are preparing for a operation! a big operation is coming, they let rockets hit the ground to get public support, nothing else

Confirmed: Israeli oil tankers refuse to dock on Ashkelon port for fear of Hamas missiles.

Israel has 2 main ports that are being used by oil tankers. Ashkelon port and the Haifa port. I hope Hamas targets Haifa port also and imposes a missile-blockade on Israeli shores.

Confirmed: Israeli oil tankers refuse to dock on Ashkelon port for fear of Hamas missiles.

Israel has 2 main ports that are being used by oil tankers. Ashkelon port and the Haifa port. I hope Hamas targets Haifa port also and imposes a missile-blockade on Israeli shores.

Post source.

Hezbollah is closer to Haifa , btw.

Last edited:
But I believe prolonged low intensity conflict is perfect to make Israel come to a just solution! If there is a ceasefire now, then there will be assuredly another round of such violence and more and more. Israelis would, given time, definitely go after regions in Syria even beyond the Golan Heights to make the Golan Heights 'safe' for future settlements. Likewise, Israel will go after Hezbollah and ideally would want the land up to the Litany River. These two regions have much better potentials for settlements, agriculture, tourism than regions like Negev. You know, the Lebensraum has to be perfect!

And so, if this round of conflict stops right now then expect Israel to be 'mowing the grass' again in Gaza to degrade Hamas. And some years later other regions would be targeted beyond Israel's borders. I truly believe it is only a matter of time.

The Zionists are a FANATIC bunch! They have accumulated much hatred, passion, dreams, and even fantasies about a future race-based world over the last 2000 years. A lot of them have God's approval behind them. And unfortunately, it will become their downfall yet again in their history. Sane Jewish people are well aware of their history and the trajectory upon which the Zionists are on...

The removal of America's absolute guarantees to Israel ALONE would truly expose the Israelis to their enemies. There is no 'West' which is going to support Israel. Never forget that the creation of Israel in 1948 was essentially Europe's ethnic-cleansing of Jews!

All true except that western and much of Eastern Europe would give their lives for Israel. Also America. Israel is their extension and their tool. If they lose that, their whole colonialism project will fail. So they will never let Israel lose. But they themselves might lose and Israel will go with them. This can only happen after a middle eastern nuclear proliferation. Iran, Turkey and maybe some other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom