What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is burning in Ashdod? Lot of frantic reporting suggesting that industrial fire could be highly explosive chemicals

Order issued to lock all doors and windows in Ashdod

unknown.png

sraeli settlers showing up at Shiekh Jarrah at 3:00 am to intimdimate the residents there once again. Shiekh Jarrah calling on other Palestinians residents from Jerusalem to help them.

Honestly guys. I think the Palestinians have the BALLS OF STEEL!! Just try to imagine what they have been up against?? Try to imagine not just the horrible violence, the displacements, the checkpoints, the wrong global labeling, the loss of economic opportunities. All that lasting decades and against insurmountable odds. And yet they raised their head against the global indifference, if not often hostility, and just refuse to be deported even when offered substantial $$ to relocate to other countries.

I honestly can't find any other ethnic group, at least not in the modern human history, of people who have held on to their own for so long, against so huge odds and so resolutely. I don't want to draw comparisons with some other ethnic groups which come to my mind as that would draw us into another tangent debate...

Can you not SALUTE THE PALESTINIANS OUT OF RESPECT AT LEAST FOR THEIR RESILIENCE??!

Video of rocket hitting Ashdod and power can be seen going out, skip 50 seconds into the video. Let me know if this link works:

Awesome. Palestinian authorities should focus their rockets on Israeli utilities electricity, gas, water, sewage works, banks etc just like how they starve Palestinians from all these things. Let them starve for these utilities as well.

Honestly guys. I think the Palestinians have the BALLS OF STEEL!! Just try to imagine what they have been up against?? Try to imagine not just the horrible violence, the displacements, the checkpoints, the wrong global labeling, the loss of economic opportunities. All that lasting decades and against insurmountable odds. And yet they raised their head against the global indifference, if not often hostility, and just refuse to be deported even when offered substantial $$ to relocate to other countries.

I honestly can't find any other ethnic group, at least not in the modern human history, of people who have held on to their own for so long, against so huge odds and so resolutely. I don't want to draw comparisons with some other ethnic groups which come to my mind as that would draw us into another tangent debate...

Can you not SALUTE THE PALESTINIANS OUT OF RESPECT AT LEAST FOR THEIR RESILIENCE??!
No second thoughts. I salute them.

One thing is for sure:

Hamas has made Ashdod uninhabitable and now Israelis will be scared to go back there after this war is over.

It's a small victory, but its a victory nonetheless.

I am not sure if that is a factory or what, too much smoke in the video. Might be a small chemical storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom