What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But there are not much nuclear missiles, if any, on israeli subs by now. The subs are to small. Only can fire missiles out of the torpedo tubes, and here nuclear cruise missiles are planned. So a country like Iran have high chances to shot most if not all of them down with their SAM. Some, let there be 10-15, Cruise missiles with a velocity of max mach3 (more likly mach2) are not really a problem for Iran SAM. But the real problem are the (this now is the number i think what is fire away ready nuclear missiles in israel) 50-60 land based nuclear missiles. If 20 of them fired against Iran then there is a chance that 2-3 break through cause of the very high velocity of the incomming BM. And that means a lot death if the capital is hit, or other big cities in Iran. So it is essenziell that there are many very long range SAMs in Lebanon and Syria to take some of these missiles out in the start phase.
Brother you need to update your knowledge.

What does a submarine and nukes have anything in common with the massacre of Palestinians? Other powerful nations have such toys too.

1. Is Israel stupid enough to hit these vehicles?
2. If they do, will Egypt respond with force?

No, they are at the border crossing. Other vehicles are transferring the injured to the border. Only situation where Israel might bomb ambulances is if a soldier is captured. They did that in 2014.

Lanat on Muslims Leaders if on Eid a day meant for celebration , Israel can kill Muslims in Holy mosque

What is the point of Egyptian Army ?
What is the point of Turkish Army ?
What is the point of Iranian Army ?
Pakistan is geographically far but still where is our Stance ?

Just to fight each other clearly they can't see the enemy in front called Israel

Beloved King of Jordan visits Israel , and in his fantastic French Language give out a fantastic speech about Modernization of Islam ?

When Syria was burning , Qater / UAE / Saudia were pointing towards Yamen ?

Let us see where they will point now ?

Sir, this pathetic behavior you are witnessing is not the first time around and I am sure the way things are it will NOT be the last time:
1621037630829.png

I don't remember who said this earlier, but somebody said the bare minimum Egypt and Turkey should do is expel Israeli ambassadors.

The fact that Turkey and Egypt still have not even taken a diplomatic retaliation is shameful.

At least Pakistan has given us one good news and that is that we do not recognize Israel. It is better than nothing.
No, they are at the border crossing. Other vehicles are transferring the injured to the border. Only situation where Israel might bomb ambulances is if a soldier is captured. They did that in 2014.

Then why did they say earlier that they were entering Gaza? Was this mistranslation?

No, i dont need. I wrote

he subs are to small. Only can fire missiles out of the torpedo tubes, and here nuclear cruise missiles are planned. So a country like Iran have high chances to shot most if not all of them down with their SAM. Some, let there be 10-15, Cruise missiles with a velocity of max mach3 (more likly mach2) are not really a problem for Iran SAM.

And that is how it is.

One of the Hamas rockets hit a chemical production factory in Ashdod, it is on fire now. One other rocket in Beer Sheva hit a car. Electricity out in big parts of Ashdod.

@Aspen

I am sure they are at the border, but idk, they could go to the hospitals without trouble. Israel wouldn't strike them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom