What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any SAM in Syria/Lebanon able to take out israeli Jericho missile at the beginning of their ballistic curve? S-400? S-200? Bavar 373?

True it belongs to everyone.. I think the video was posted for humorous reasons.. It was funny post it made me geninuely laugh. I also agree with it since the Ottomans were the custodians for 500 years and to be honest they were the last custodians. It also belongs to the turks like everyone else

I didn't watch the video but I'm sure it was full of bullsh*t. I just saw the Beyaz-TV logo, and that's enough.

The subject of this title deeds is an intellectual historical research area. The purpose of these studies is about refuting Jewish theses, not about declaring ownership. And It is extremely unnecessary to attached these studies here.

another good social media work by trt-world

Reports of 3 rockets fired from Syria. IDF says one fell in Syria.

^^
Palestinians likely fired from them too. They probably did get permission in this case.
You think these might actually be warnings?

Hezbollah will do nothing unless Iran instructs them to do so. And I don't think Iran actually wants a confrontation with Israel. Meanwhile seeing Lebanon's current situation,nobody could support and sustain a bloody war,Hezbollah would have little support.

formally the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (Hebrew: הכרזה על הקמת מדינת ישראל‎), was proclaimed on 14 May 1948

formally the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (Hebrew: הכרזה על הקמת מדינת ישראל‎), was proclaimed on 14 May 1948
i guess it was this manhoos day of may 1948

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom