What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a dual launcher system work? Two launched within 3 seconds?
Apparently not, although if an anti material sniper knows where to hit the tank it could be done. The radar is what I mean.

"The system can simultaneously engage several threats arriving from different directions, is effective on stationary or moving platforms, and is effective against both short- and long-range threats."

Apparently not, although if an anti material sniper knows where to hit the tank it could be done. The radar is what I mean.

"The system can simultaneously engage several threats arriving from different directions, is effective on stationary or moving platforms, and is effective against both short- and long-range threats."
I meant more like, instead of a single launcher their would be two launchers mounted on 1 tripod. One is launched, and the operator would launch a second that would travel a few seconds behind the first missile.
Something like this
1620962966152.jpeg

portable, 3 man atgm squad

Biggest bloc is arab. arabs are friends of Israel. iran and saudia will continue to fight. i don't see any hope. We made a mistake by not accepting turkey request of making new bloc. Actually we accepted but imran khan went to saudia instead. end of story.

A few airstrikes were reported in Gaza city and northern Gaza about 20 minutes ago. Moments ago Palestinians respond with rocket fire at Gaza border cities.
Is any party interested to prolong the war or interested in further damage control? If the Gaza operation fails or Nantan will be able to neutralize Palestinian armed factions?
@Gomig-21 Egypt will be able to break the deal this time? or it will be a very tough call? ... or both parties should bleed first before coming to the table?

Lebanon fires rockets at Israel, no injuries reported
Three rockets were fired from Lebanon and landed in the Mediterranean ocean on Thursday night, as rocket barrage continued all day.
By ANNA AHRONHEIM, TZVI JOFFRE
MAY 14, 2021 06:41

Last edited:
There is a high risk of a significant escalation coming up. My guess Is at current rocket launches, Israel’s Iron dome will be depleted within one week. If that happens the Palestinians will deploy heavy warheads and precision drones in a contested air space causing significant economic and other damage to Israel.

There is a high risk of a significant escalation coming up. My guess Is at current rocket launches, Israel’s Iron dome will be depleted within one week. If that happens the Palestinians will deploy heavy warheads and precision drones in a contested air space causing significant economic and other damage to Israel.

This is certainly a viable theory which explains why the Israelis have drawn up plans to go into Gaza otherwise they’d be far to exposed!

The Israelis are going with all their might. The war for them is 100% escalated to the max. A simple calculation could tellyou in the last 4 days, they’ve conducted at a rate of air strikes every 5 minutes. Hamas and PIJ are not at max level. If they can survive and degrade their iron dome in the next day or two, then we may see Gaza come to their full might and force a ceasefire on Israel with equal terms

it all depends how well intact is the Gaza rocket artillery inventory

Israeli artillery strikes reported on central Gaza border. Rocket alert in Sderot moments ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom