What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are exaggerating what Iran has near the Golan, but regardless if Gaza is left alone they will be defeated. If Hezbollah and units in Syria join, then the situation can escalate into full scale war between Iran and Israel. If Hezbollah is threatened with defeat, Iran will be forced to escalate to save them.

That's why we have Dezful missiles ;)

Until Israel bleeds, it will not come to the negotiable table. I don't want Jews to be thrown into mediterranean but a peaceful existence with Palestinians. The similarity between Indians and Israeli is they just understand the language of force. Chinese showed it last year. If muslim countries unite from Pakistan to Egypt for a limited escilation, we might get a lasting peace.

Rocket barrage ->> intercepted while ascending.
Will they ever do something other than launching firecrackers which get intercepted before they even reach their apogee?

Should not have announced in advance. Surprises always work better
Will they ever do something other than launching firecrackers which get intercepted before they even reach their apogee?
Yeah makes sense,

That, and their lack of strategic depth is a big weakness of theirs. Rockets can be intercepted at it's most vulnerable points.

That being said, it's very clear what the strategy is, and has always been. They are trying to and eventually will succeed in exhausting Iron Dome interceptors in inventory. Israelis don't have many interceptors relative to lower grade cheaper rockets, and at a certain point, interceptors will begin to run out (demand vs supply). That's why Israel will need to launch ground operations very soon to stop the rocket launches otherwise they'd find themselves completely exposed in the next barrage. It all depends on Gaza's ability to hold off a ground offensive to allow munitions to be fired till the gates are completely open for higher grade rockets.

I'm not too confident they can hold them off though. The entirety of success here for Gaza is in their ability to hold off a ground offensive to allow artillery to inflict pain on tactical targets regarding the Israeli military machine.

This shield will break down if the Israeli's do not conduct a ground invasion.

Yeah makes sense,

That, and their lack of strategic depth is a big weakness of theirs. Rockets can be intercepted at it's most vulnerable points.

That being said, it's very clear what the strategy is, and has always been. They are trying to and eventually will succeed in exhausting Iron Dome interceptors in inventory. Israelis don't have many interceptors relative to lower grade cheaper rockets, and at a certain point, interceptors will begin to run out (demand vs supply). That's why Israel will need to launch ground operations very soon to stop the rocket launches otherwise they'd find themselves completely exposed in the next barrage. It all depends on Gaza's ability to hold off a ground offensive to allow munitions to be fired till the gates are completely open for higher grade rockets.

I'm not too confident they can hold them off though. The entirety of success here for Gaza is in their ability to hold off a ground offensive to allow artillery to inflict pain on tactical targets regarding the Israeli military machine.

This shield will break down if the Israeli's do not conduct a ground invasion.
Any idea how many rockets do palestinians have?

Many thousands. The ability to actually use them in operational capacity is limited though, only a small amount can be used at a time. That's why we see salvos of 10 or 15 at a time and not 100.
I wish it was possible to share technology of missiles like nasr with palestinians. They have shoot and scoot capability plus ability to maneuver in flight thus making interception really difficult. It's a shame we can't support our muslim brethren while Americans have fully come out in support of Zions

These filthy Zionists are looking for a conflict.
Funny that Iranians who slaugtered tens of thousands Palestinians in Syria and Lebanon shedding crocodile tears for Palestinians in Gaza.

Look who is here LOL Papa Zionist.

When 57 Muslims mumaalik will wake up if you cannot show strength and unity and take action to protect Qibla e Awwal then in my point you should stop associating yourself with Islam... now the following same old routine will play out:

1. UN will condemn Israeli aggression
2. US will make a stern (fake) warning to Israel to stop their aggression
3. Few other western Countries give supporting statements (fake) in support of Palestinian people
4. Hamas and or Hezbollah fire few rockets (I think already did) which will mostly get intercepted or miss the target
5. In return Israel will unleash airstrikes killing more Palestinian people
6. After a week or so all Muslim countries go back to their previous state of affairs w.r.t Palestine

This topi-drama we have seen for last so many years that it makes me sick to my stomach ... it’s like we all are programmed to know what exactly going to happen and accept the usual outcome and go to bed.

Wake up muslims before it is too late ...

I wish it was possible to share technology of missiles like nasr with palestinians. They have shoot and scoot capability plus ability to maneuver in flight thus making interception really difficult. It's a shame we can't support our muslim brethren while Americans have fully come out in support of Zions

If they had more depth like Lebanon, they wouldn't be picking a fight with them. A missile like Nasr would be successful because their would be sufficient time for the missile to conduct evasive maneuvers on it's final stages. But even a missile like Nasr would be most vulnerable when ascending and they are fully capable of taking it down during that phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom