What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand these folks down in India.. The Jews don't like Hindus or anything pagans whatsoever.. They are monotheists and technically they are closests to muslims.. It is basically like Islamic ideology with different approach like they believe in Allah being the only sovereign etc etc.. They can pray in mosques and I have seen jews offering there salah in mosques in their religion it allows them to pray in mosques due to monotheism. They hate pagans

Both Islam and Judaism are astronomically superior to hinduism and indian culture. That explains why millions of indians are working in Muslim Gulf nations despite having a rabid hatred of Islam and Muslims.......... 8-)

Please no. It’s not an agenda this is to defend the dignity and honour of their own people. Don’t confuse that

It is surprising how these rockets are fired in salvos and no strike against them from IDF, who have 24/7 surveillance over every inch of Gaza and have deployed air force to take out any threat.

100.000 celebrated on al-aqsa in Eid ul-fitr

E1P2-v-XEAEvAol

E1QN7BAXsAAA9Og

E1QN7sNWEAIeO4x

No it's not. It's called a Muslim nuclear bomb for a reason. It's for protection of all Muslims.

forget him he’s a racist sitting in he’s ivory towers in England declaring non Pakistanis are not Muslims - he classes Indian Muslims as sub humans even though I doubt if he’s Muslim himself .

Hebrew sources: 4 injuries, including very serious injuries, when the Palestinian resistance targeted a vehicle of the occupation army near Karm Abu Salem, in the southern Gaza Strip.
#Translate_New_Press

Palestinans can saturate the iron dome with something like chaff in my opinion. They need to put several aliminum wrapped wooden balls as decoys inside rockets with a timer inside rockets and at the top of rocket flight(or close to it better be a random timer with some min-max limit as they can use software to discriminate and eliminate decoys if it is fixed to top height of rocket flight) it will detonate and balls will scatter around saturating the iron dome. A rocket with a warhead that contains small aliminum sheets can also be used along with normal explosive rockets to cloud the area before explosive rockets arrive. Aliminum sheets will stay in air for some time while other rockets arrive. Even if the missile is taken out by iron dome the aliminum sheets would scatter around and fly down for some time blocking iron dome vision.

As I said before unless Palestinian resistance groups equip with limited man portable high altitude anti air systems that can make attrition warfare against israeli jets which cant be replaced easily prolonged warfare is sort of a suicide and mostly Palestinian civilians are paying the price which resistance groups are responsible to protect them. High altitude systems can be KS-19 aa gun against slow flying drones, loitering sams that scored some hits in Yemen or my preference would be a yet to be developed pantsyr manpad(15km alt - 80kg can be carried by several soldiers and a towed small optical targeting system that can be hidden easily and carried around towed behind vehichles)

Now the best for all parties that have influence would be to go for ceasefire asap. Next time It would be better for Palestinian resistance groups to organize sleeping cells inside israeli occupied regions and do some proportional operation and spread it on soical media etc. instead of rockets everytime which should be the last resort they need to diversify their response in a scaled manner against israeli acts of provacations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom