What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know how Hamas and PIJ are able to make planty of rockets in house.

Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam is the late IRGC general, known as father of Iranian ballistic missiles program.
images (30).jpeg

live stream gaza city
They told us that the Internet would bring multicultural unity and today I saw Israeli nationalists, Hindu nationalists, and American nationalists come together online to talk about how bombing Muslim civilians is great.

Please can someone tell me what kind of precision weapon is used to collapse these buildings? If you slow down the video to x0.25 you will see around at 0.01 mins that two projectile hit at the base of the building with an angle of approx 50 degrees from ground.

Now look at the Beirut explosion below just before the big mushroom cloud explosion an object scene flying into the black smoke and then big explosion (this video might be doctored)

I know I will be burnt by making such a suggestion but I think Beirut mushroom cloud explosion was also triggered by using similar precision weapons released from very high altitude so to attain speeds to not be able to capture on cameras ...

Now if “top US Generals” think it was an attack then they must have more insight on the semantics:

The whole point I am trying to make it here is the enemy is so clever and have such weapons in his sleeve that it can very easily “camouflage its attacks” as accidents.

Palestinans can saturate the iron dome with something like chaff in my opinion. They need to put several aliminum wrapped balls as decoys inside rockets with a timer inside rockets and at the top of rocket flight(or close to it better be a random timer with some min-max limit as they can use software to discriminate and eliminate decoys if it is fixed to top height of rocket flight) it will detonate and balls will scatter around saturating the iron dome. A rocket with a warhead that contains small aliminum sheets can also be used along with normal explosive rockets to cloud the area before explosive rockets arrive. Aliminum sheets will stay in air for some time while other rockets arrive. Even if the missile is taken out by iron dome the aliminum sheets would scatter around and fly down for some time blocking iron dome vision.

As I said before unless Palestinian resistance groups equip with limited man portable high altitude anti air systems that can make attrition warfare against israeli jets which cant be replaced easily prolonged warfare is sort of a suicide and mostly Palestinian civilians are paying the price which resistance groups are responsible to protect them. High altitude systems can be KS-19 aa gun against slow flying drones, loitering sams that scored some hits in Yemen or my preference would be a yet to be developed pantsyr manpad(15km alt - 80kg can be carried by several soldiers and a towed small optical targeting system that can be hidden easily and carried around towed behind vehichles)

Now the best for all parties that have influence would be to go for ceasefire asap. Next time It would be better for Palestinian resistance groups to organize sleeping cells inside israeli occupied regions and do some proportional operation and spread it on soical media etc. instead of rockets everytime which should be the last resort they need to diversify their response in a scaled manner against israeli acts of provacations.

So far, the Palestinian resistance has shown substantial improvement from 2014. The Israelis have been taken by surprise. Hopefully it continues Inshallah.

live stream gaza city
They told us that the Internet would bring multicultural unity and today I saw Israeli nationalists, Hindu nationalists, and American nationalists come together online to talk about how bombing Muslim civilians is great.

Would you expect anything else from these beta-male freaks?

..“Israel has been occupying Gaza and ethnically cleansing Palestine years before Hamas came into existence. Israel uses Ha

mas as a pretext whenever it wants to absolve itself of war crimes it commits.”

1620899097226.png

qassim rockets hammas..
A simple lesson in cause and effect for dum-dum corporate journalists: Hamas was founded in 1987; Israel began expelling Palestinians by force in 1948. Who is the aggressor here, and who is defending themselves?

Reactions: HRK
IDF Spokesman: Today, plans for ground entry will be approved by the General Staff Forum, after being approved by the Division and the Command

IDF Spokesman: Today, plans for ground entry will be approved by the General Staff Forum, after being approved by the Division and the Command
They can't do damn thing. Mostly fearmongering. They are bunch of cowards armed with best of equipment in the world.

If they try ground invasion then Hamas and PIJ will use their best missiles to destroy Dimona nuclear plant. It might be dangerous for all but inevitable in worst case scenario.
i think Qassem soleimani, missile NOT Rocket) will enter arena

I dont mean the Iran IRGC version BM
They have received Tishrin variant of Fateh-110 from Syria a Long time ago.

They can't do damn thing. Mostly fearmongering. They are bunch of cowards armed with best of equipment in the world.

If they try ground invasion then Hamas and PIJ will use their best missiles to destroy Dimona nuclear plant. It might be dangerous for all but inevitable in worst case scenario.

They have received Tishrin variant of Fateh-110 from Syria a Long time ago.
I hope so because things are getting very difficult for palestinian, Israelis have intensified strike and now they're are using almond everything at their disposal.

I hope so because things are getting very difficult for palestinian, Israelis have intensified strike and now they're are using almond everything at their disposal.
It has always been difficult for Palestinians, nothing new. Last time when Israel tried ground invasion, PIJ snipers hunted Israeli soldiers and the Israelis escaped like running swines escaping from getting slaughtered.
The difference this time, is that Hamas posesses highly advanced missiles beside advanced computers for Terminal guided warheads. I think that they will unveil them as final surprises which will strike unimaginable fear into Israeli hearts. Must Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom