What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a sort of referendum underwritten by suitable parties offering them a choice, to be made by their own free will. Perhaps?
Choice if they want to migrate, or at least keep their women and children outside of the warzone.

But I have heard, no one can leave Gaza even if he wants to. Don't know if that's true.

More now:
E1NNZkiWQAIA2mN

Choice if they want to migrate, or at least keep their women and children outside of the warzone.

But I have heard, no one can leave Gaza even if he wants to. Don't know if that's true.

Leaving Gaza is possible, as long as there is an accepting country on the other end. That does not bode well for your suggestion, I think.

Leaving Gaza is possible, as long as there is an accepting country on the other end. That does not bode well for your suggestion, I think.
Are you sure leaving Gaza is possible?

Are you sure leaving Gaza is possible?

Leaving is certainly possible, but their own government does not make it easy for them, not to mention the receiving country too.

Gaza Health Ministry: 65 Palestinians martyred in the Israeli assault so far, 16 of them children, 5 women, and 365 other Palestinians injured

‏الصحة بغزة: ارتفاع حصيلة العدوان الإسرائيلي على غزة إلى 65 شهيداً من بينهم 16 طفلاً و 5سيدات ومسن وإصابة 365 مواطناً بجراح مختلفة.
Civil war.

One Israeli Jew was shot and killed by the Israeli Arabs according to early reports I'm seeing ....

Major difference is this time, Hamas appears to be giving a strike back hard targeting infrastructure as far upto Tel Aviv. Israeli public also reacting on strong opposite ends with Israeli jews and arabs lashing out at eachother.

Israel appears to be in a sheer state of panic and within a civil war all caused by a measly terror group ie hamas.

Leaving is certainly possible, but their own government does not make it easy for them, not to mention the receiving country too.

It is extremely difficult to even leave Gaza due to Israeli blockade.

But yeah, when they leave, they face a different set of problems. May Allah help them.

It is extremely difficult to even leave Gaza due to Israeli blockade.

But yeah, when they leave, they face a different set of problems. May Allah help them.

The blockade is not Israeli, just so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom