What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make them using cheap/low quality materials. Enough to make some of them somewhat precise. Still, quality of launchers/rockets are not high enough. Egypt would have to allow Sinai to turn into weapons production/smuggling city to help, basically, but Egypt has its own security needs so ....
Sisi is Israeli's man in Cairo

This is the red line (dating 2019):

Hamas: Hezbollah and Iran will join war if Israel tries to ‘break resistance’

An official with Palestinian terror group Hamas on Saturday told a Lebanese newspaper that in the next major conflagration, should the Gaza rulers feel that Israel is trying to “break” the group, its regional allies will join forces with Hamas.

This was one of the understandings reached between Hamas and Iran during a high-level meeting last month in Tehran, the pro-Hezbollah Lebanese paper al-Akhbar reported (in Arabic) on Saturday.

“If the Israeli enemy launches aggression against the Gaza Strip, and we estimate that it is a confined battle that will not develop into a war to break us, we will face it alone,” the official was quoted by the paper as saying.

“But if the enemy [Israel] tries to break the resistance, the rest of the axis will join the battle,” he went on, in reference to Iran and its proxy, Hezbollah. But other then that no

I will have to strongly agree to disagree here I don't see Iran joining at all but there is little chance that Hezbullah might join and that is a very little chance.. But according to news something is happening in the Lebanon-Israel border explosions heard there could be Hezbullah making a grand entrance

The chad hamas:
Resistance spokesperson, Dr. Musa Abu Marzouq: “The Europeans contacted us and told us to stop short-range missiles, otherwise we will not participate in the reconstruction of #Gaza. I told them we will stop our short-range missiles and use long-range missiles.”

Any chance that Hamas managed to slip some rockets into the West Bank for a surprise attack? Close to none, right?

Basically what Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran just learned is that barrages work and they work really well when Iron Dome is reloading.

Also, a lot of people have realized that Hamas does in fact have precision rockets contrary to what a lot of people believed which resulted in them successfully hitting:

-Power Grid
-Oil plant
-Port
-Airbase
-Airport
-HVT
-Dam (Not sure)

Future targets?

-Dimona
-Haifa

Precision but not guided, still their rockets are of too low quality but at least some improvements can be made to make them relatively precise. Hezbollah I assume has much more quality rockets and launchers, but I don't know if they will to get into a clash with Israel any more ....

@Falcon26 what's the rationale behind not accepting ceasefire. Hamas can't win long war, soon their stocks will be depleted

Actually, Hamas was open to cease fire since beginning, Israel rejected it and said the operation will go on. Hamas is hardly firing anything right now as they want people of Gaza to enjoy Eid tomorrow but Israel is insisting on more days of strikes. Their stocks are nowhere near depleted yet.

Btw brother you are tagging the wrong person fyi, I am Falcon29 you are tagging Falcon26 by accident. :p:

You are fire worshipper, you dont care with the lives of Palestinian civilians, women and child, I do care.....

How many time we are going to be so dumb that think Palestinian can fight against Israel without loosing thousand of women and children in the process ???? Not worth it
Better to worship fire than a fake muslim like you talking down on other real muslim. Palestinian people are right now getting bombed by your zionist masters.. and you spread propaganda against them.Have some shame bangsat.

wat else to expect suddenly u lost all comprehension skills for english. smart answer ;)

No really, i would be glad to reply if you can make your points clearer. No offence.

if you see the history of my postings on here, you will see that i respond to everyone and everything. It seems you are quite polite so dealing with your replies will be a walk in the park ;)

Precision but not guided, still their rockets are of too low quality but at least some improvements can be made to make them relatively precise. Hezbollah I assume has much more quality rockets and launchers, but I don't know if they will to get into a clash with Israel any more ....

How much has Hezbollah's missile caliber advanced since 2006? Is it enough to cause trouble for IAF or no? 2006 was a loooong time ago and Hezbollah has gotten a lot better since then but how much better? ie. Is Hezbollah arsenal in 2021 good enough to make IAF think twice about doing airstrikes

To make clear to everyone:

Israel is refusing to agree to a ceasefire since yesterday. They are doing all the bombing now, and they are doing warning strikes on another high rise building in Gaza in preparation to completely destroy it.

Yup, I am agree, Hamas must stop launching rockets to Israel, useless attempt and is also un-Islamic since rockets launch to the city. The retaliation from Israel will be hugely severe and cost Palestinian civilian lives like women and children.

Palestinian should be patience and fight using unviolence means. No chance either Palestinian or Lebanese has opportunity to win against Israel. It is suicide attempt

Bogus argument!
Read the history of the foundation of Israel! The Jewish terrorist groups, after WW 2, harassed and killed the British presence in the Palestine until the Brits realized it was not worth wasting another one more of their lives in the Middle East. Today's Israelis are the Brits of the 1940s in that region: A First World country where citizens don't want to lose their loved ones. In a war of attrition, where one side is willing to lose more--as were the Jews after WW2, that side wins against the one which doesn't want to lose many. That is also the case in Afghanistan with the Talibans, but we are going off-topic.

And so, if today Israel is even willing to offer a Bantustan to the Palestinians it is because of the violent resistance the Palestinians offered back to Israel. There is nothing special about it. Territories, in human history, is almost always gained from using blood and sweat.

Only Muslim world can damage Israel, not Palestine

Muslim world is sleeping

Turkey , Saudi Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Malaysia , İndonesia , etc should send military Forces to Palestine in peace keeper role to protect innocent and unarmed Palestinians and Al Aqsa Mosque from bandit İsrael

İsrael wants to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque which is the third holiest site in Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom