What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Hezbollah is a real wild card right now

They are holding their cards very close right now, no one has any clue what they are planning
Hezbalshaitan wont do anything.

While I agree with everything. These are both serious overstatements.

“constantly attacked?“ really? Things have gotten much better for Syria since the last few years and wtf are you talki about Iran for?

Okay, maybe not 'constantly'. But is there any denial that Israelis have been successfully slapping Iran and Syria on their faces again and again??

To go back to what I said before: Lebanon, Syria, Iran **should** join forces and strike. The Israelis are back to 'mowing the grass' and after that they would go back to strikes against Syria and Iran while continuing the slow-genocide of the Palestinians. I don't think Israelis can, in this Age of Information, get away with carpet bombing the entire Middle East and their nukes are of no-use here.

Hit the $ussies where it hurts them the most: Their economy, their tourism, and their international image. And this is also THE time for China to step up its global game: America has unfortunately sold-away its own national interest because of the Israeli Lobby. And, as it was in the invasion of Iraq, which was hugely supported by the Israel Lobby, China has another chance.

I think Hezbollah only gets involved if there is a ground op

My guess is that if its only airstrikes Hezbollah stays out

Gaza is just going to keep getting pounded and theirs not much that can be done.
Very sad to see
you might be speaking too preemptively....this conflict is in phases, but you seem to think this is the final and last one, and it probably wont be, at least not with Gaza and hamas still intact...dont worry, many competent eyes are on this conflict and Gaza is never alone these days..plus Israelis i think are depressed, they cant exact war well when they are demoralized

I don't understand the shade tho and is it even necessary coming from someone who has not lifted a single finger ever (Iran) and get bombarded on daily basis.

They have red-lines but you don't that is the difference..

You should start Yoga classes to teach people have to practice restraint patience
I guess he was right that you dont have the required IQ to continue this topic constructively...you now talk rubbish when confronted with good logic. smh.

Yup, I am agree, Hamas must stop launching rockets to Israel, useless attempt and is also un-Islamic since rockets launch to the city. The retaliation from Israel will be hugely severe and cost Palestinian civilian lives like women and children.

Palestinian should be patience and fight using unviolence means. No chance either Palestinian or Lebanese has opportunity to win against Israel. It is suicide attempt

Yeah Hezbollah is a real wild card right now

They are holding their cards very close right now, no one has any clue what they are planning

It has started from the north..

Explosion on at Israel-Lebanon border - report

A powerful explosion occurred on the Lebanon-Israel border on Wednesday, according to various reports in Arab media.

Yup, I am agree, Hamas must stop launching rockets to Israel, useless attempt and is also un-Islamic since rockets launch to the city. The retaliation from Israel will be hugely severe and cost Palestinian civilian lives like women and children.

Palestinian should be patience and fight using unviolence means. No chance either Palestinian or Lebanese has opportunity to win against Israel. It is suicide attempt

Yeah and doing nothing is useless as a chocolate spoon

If Gaza is going down, we are taking Israel down with us

I think Hezbollah only gets involved if there is a ground op

My guess is that if its only airstrikes Hezbollah stays out

This is the red line (dating 2019):

Hamas: Hezbollah and Iran will join war if Israel tries to ‘break resistance’

An official with Palestinian terror group Hamas on Saturday told a Lebanese newspaper that in the next major conflagration, should the Gaza rulers feel that Israel is trying to “break” the group, its regional allies will join forces with Hamas.

This was one of the understandings reached between Hamas and Iran during a high-level meeting last month in Tehran, the pro-Hezbollah Lebanese paper al-Akhbar reported (in Arabic) on Saturday.

“If the Israeli enemy launches aggression against the Gaza Strip, and we estimate that it is a confined battle that will not develop into a war to break us, we will face it alone,” the official was quoted by the paper as saying.

“But if the enemy [Israel] tries to break the resistance, the rest of the axis will join the battle,” he went on, in reference to Iran and its proxy, Hezbollah.

Yeah and doing nothing is useless as a chocolate spoon

If Gaza is going down, we are taking Israel down with us

Only Muslim world can damage Israel, not Palestine

@Falcon29 I’m aware that the IDF has opened first by bombing 1-2 sites in Gaza including a HQ for Hamas. Now I believe it has developed to targeting missile storage and manufacturing sites if I’m not wrong. Whilst Hamas keeps firing rockets at the NE direction short of Tel Aviv at non residential infastructure but rather storage sites, ports and pipelines.... along with diverting rockets into Israeli settlements. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’d like your opinion on how Hamas makes these rockets, and how Egypt should be helping. Thanks.

They make them using cheap/low quality materials. Enough to make some of them somewhat precise. Still, quality of launchers/rockets are not high enough. Egypt would have to allow Sinai to turn into weapons production/smuggling city to help, basically, but Egypt has its own security needs so ....

“If the Israeli enemy launches aggression against the Gaza Strip, and we estimate that it is a confined battle that will not develop into a war to break us, we will face it alone,” the official was quoted by the paper as saying.

“But if the enemy [Israel] tries to break the resistance, the rest of the axis will join the battle,” he went on, in reference to Iran and its proxy, Hezbollah.

That is more specific than I was expecting from them

They knew it was coming, but I'll guess for them to see it become reality will have strong ramifications for their sense of security.

From 2019:

IDF chief warns Israelis: The next war will hit our home front extremely hard

He also issued a bleak warning to Israelis that the next war, when it came, would hit the home front hard. “It must be known and recognized that in the next war — whether in the north or against Hamas — heavy fire will be directed against our home front. I’m looking people in the eye, and saying, there will be heavy fire. We have to recognize this and we have to prepare for this… We have to prepare for this militarily; the civil hierarchies have to prepare for this; and we have to prepare for this mentally.”

They need to add incendiary devices and aim at their powerplants homes. Air naval and military bases. Just hope that guidance systems improve. Can't say Palestinians don't have heart. They are lions. Even their women are lionesses but I curse the day MBS and MBZ were born. May Allah deal with these traitors. My They suffer humiliation in the world and the next.

They make them using cheap/low quality materials. Enough to make some of them somewhat precise. Still, quality of launchers/rockets are not high enough. Egypt would have to allow Sinai to turn into weapons production/smuggling city to help, basically, but Egypt has its own security needs so ....

Does Sisi even have political capital to ignore this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom