What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

The only casualty that the Israeli government announces is those of foreign workers. They wouldn't let anyone else know the death of their fellow Israelis because, according to them, that would provide a propaganda victory to the Palestinian resistance. Only the death of the foreign workers is announced!

according to an Israel source.. getting five year of peace would be sufficient after the latest ceasefire.. also. Biden is under a lot of pressure to try to reign in Israel..
No ceasefire.. I’d say open other fronts and take this to a logical permanent just solution for all parties..
Otherwise back to the same in few years.. while Israel grabbing land

while Israel grabbing land
Sir, not just grabbing land the same repeated killings (Qatl e Aam) of majority defenseless Palestinians ... and with all this going on ALL muslims countries are still looking for a "non-kinetic solution" (i.e. non-military) solution to this massacre.

The muslim leaders (shameless) are NOT realizing that with these attitude of their a "sense of hopelessness" and defeat spread across the muslim world and it is by design so the mulsim population of the world understand that NO ONE will come to defend them ...

Sir, not just grabbing land the same repeated killings (Qatl e Aam) of majority defenseless Palestinians ... and with all this going on ALL muslims countries are still looking for a "non-kinetic solution" (i.e. non-military) solution to this massacre.

The muslim leaders (shameless) are NOT realizing that with these attitude of their a "sense of hopelessness" and defeat spread across the muslim world and it is by design so the mulsim population of the world understand that NO ONE will come to defend them ...
Lawn successfully mowed. Now what, just reset the clock and start the cycle all over again? I don't have an easy answer but doesn't the "mow the lawn" doctrine just guarantee a neverending cycle of war?

according to an Israel source.. getting five year of peace would be sufficient after the latest ceasefire.. also. Biden is under a lot of pressure to try to reign in Israel..
No ceasefire.. I’d say open other fronts and take this to a logical permanent just solution for all parties..
Otherwise back to the same in few years.. while Israel grabbing land

Brother, in every war, the Palestinian resistance in Gaza introduces more surprises. We first need to understand one simple fact: There will never be a permanent solution to this conflict until the return of Prophet Issa (peace be upon him). However, 5-year or more time will allow the resistance to improve from where they're now.

Hopefully, they'll develop more powerful weapons and solution to the completely-missing air defense systems. Their drone, naval, air defense capability, and jamming skills should improve; and they should be able to deliver powerful blows than they've done so far in the next conflict.

In this conflict, despite the high economic and human toll, the resistance has soundly won if the war comes to conclusion now. Just look at where they concentrate their attacks in the first few days of this conflict: Dimona Nuclear plant, offshore, gas plants, power and chemical facilities, military bases, railways, civilian airports, seaports, and also other critical economic lifelines for the Israelis.

Most importantly, the flaws of the Iron Dome has been exposed, and the resistance has imposed an air blockade where no civilian airline could fly in and out.

Furthermore, the Israeli military and politicians couldn't muster the courage to carry out a ground invasion of Gaza. This is a lesson from the 2014 war.

The resulting conclusion of this conflict will be Israel will no longer have the free reign to constantly violate the sanctity of Masjid Al-Aqsa, and can't just evict Palestinians from their homes without considering the consequences of such actions. Before this conflict, they had a free reign in the West Bank. From this point, they know what awaits them if they continue carrying out their constant violations and land seizures.

Lawn successfully mowed. Now what, just reset the clock and start the cycle all over again? I don't have an easy answer but doesn't the "mow the lawn" doctrine just guarantee a neverending cycle of war?
Where this doctrine originated from?

5F757C77-9599-4CD4-BC98-254F80C96712.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom