What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

What they achieve by reaching this Dome of the Rock? ... invincible or paradise after death or control the destiny .... wtf ... what they will get it....

I read this story many times... no one knows the truth ... but you never know ... or may be Box of miracles... don't know what we call it ...

Judaism is normally the only other religion in the world aside from Islam that is pure monotheistic in theory according to the 10 commendments but they do alot of black magic..

Example the book of kabbalah is entirely based on Black magic and a practice they were murdered for around europe and the US hundred years ago. They would steal small genital boys to start a ritual and most of their elite practice some strong black magic

Last edited:
The jews are normally the only other religion in the world aside from Islam that is pure monotheistic in theory according to the 10 commendments but they do alot of black magic..

Example the book of kabbalah is entirely based on Black magic and a practice they were murdered for around europe and the US hundred years ago. They would steal small genital boys to start a ritual and absolutely their elite practice some strong black magic
Very sick....I think 4 Qul is part of neutralizing their magic. They are in search of the Arc of the Covenant..
1621608188586.png

Last edited:
What they achieve by reaching this Dome of the Rock? ... invincible or paradise after death or control the destiny .... wtf ... what they will get it....
They believe if they build third temple of Solomon above the Rock, it will usher messianic age.

I think 4 Qul is part of neutralizing their magic. But I am forgetting the name ... they are searching for a box which they used to push in front of their army which destroys the opponents. According to the legend, box has sticks/Asaa and clothes of Prophets.

What is 4 Qul? care to elaborate..

I have never heard of this legend and I am very well versed about their stories due to the hadith. What is at called? I think this could be a myth

Judaism is normally the only other religion in the world aside from Islam that is pure monotheistic in theory according to the 10 commendments but they do alot of black magic..

Example the book of kabbalah is entirely based on Black magic and a practice they were murdered for around europe and the US hundred years ago. They would steal small genital boys to start a ritual and most of their elite practice some strong black magic
It's blood libel based on conspiracy theories
D42FA854-BFC0-4E19-B3E1-9BFCFA5E8E5D.jpeg

They believe if they build third temple of Solomon above the Rock, it will usher messianic age.

This is a pipe dream that their Messiah will come and in truth they are waiting for Dajjal and they will be the once who will come with Dajjal. He will come from the Iranian jewish from Isfahan.. Meaning he will be born to an Iranian jewish family. According to my calculation he won't be here until a 120 year Caliphate period comes to pass first.. around 2171..

Caliphate period (2051-2171)
Dajjal period (2171-2191)
Sorry, in Urdu lingo we call it 4 qul .
View attachment 745931

You mean Fatiha, Al-akhlas and the 2 other.. The 4 last surah's in the quran?

Last edited:
Yes that arc is long lost never to be found
It's believed that box is the ultimate weapon against any army and absolute power to destroy anyone. .
Shahid Masood covered this subject, in Urdu we call it Taboot e sakina.

This is a pipe dream that Dajjal will build it for them

You mean Fatiha, Al-akhlas and the 2 other.. The 4 last surah's in the quran?
yes.

@Norwegian as you have been rebutted above, the riot-control done at the Al Aqsa mosque is not big enough reason for another round of rockets. So harping on that to claim Israeli victory sounds so hollow and even self-defeating.
What is more important is that Israel has learned that it will face a potent resistance-- no doubt more powerful now from Gaza as billions of $$ are going to be poured in for reconstruction. Biden is no Trump or even GW Bush or even Obama. This guy is riding on the wave of Progressive elements in America and he can only ignore them so much. An American President has incredible amount of ad-hoc powers! His words with Netanyahu were harsh, basically: Behave or else!!! He can even withstand the most intense political pressure by the Israeli Lobby.
And also there is already serious talks about finding some kind of long term solutions.

And about Hamas not recognizing Israel--I believe they will IF/WHEN Israel shows real intentions of giving justice to the Palestinians. What did the PLO got from the OSLO Accord???

For 2000 years Jews wandered and wanted to go back to the Middle East. Palestinian wandering started barely a century ago and they will not give up easily.

someone has been watching "the arrivals"

I don't watch the arrivals never ever did watch it.. My sources are directly from the books. I am a reader and I dive my nose into the sources directly. I don't even listen to lectures by anyone I let the books speak for themselves and let the recordings speak for themselves

Back
Top Bottom