What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

I stand corrected. This only proves that the Jewish had actully lost the war because I was one of the minorities who thought nobody won this but this proves that they had actully lost the war.

The two-state solution motion is in.. It is not important for the Jews-Palestine alone but for the world as awhole to avoid also a mass Israeli slaughter waiting down the corner to happen

Last edited:
Now the UN and all politicians will work to permently fix Jerusalem issues and two-solution will be forced thru to safe the Jewish nation from guaraanted future wars
For two state solution you need partners for peace. Is Hamas partner for peace that doesn't even recognize Israel? What two state solution? They only want one state solution
Now you know why God punished these kikes.

After seeing above post cease fire action by them and not even 24 hours later, I firmly believe in the final solution for these Jews they honestly need to be wiped clean they just don’t learn or deviate away from trouble, they are walking trouble wherever they go.

Had only Hitler been given a couple of more months we’d not have to deal with this shit.
No. It's Hamas that lied to its people that ceasefire was about Al Aqsa Mosque. It wasn't. Ceasefire was only about war in Gaza.
I stand corrected. This only proves that the Jewish had actully lost the war because I was one of the minorities who thought nobody won this but this proves that they had actully lost the war. This seems like one last dig to change narratives without escalatIng things out..

The two-state solution motion is in.. It is not important for the Jews-Palestine alone but for the world as awhole to avoid also a mass Israeli slaughter waiting down the corner to happen
You stand corrected? Israel just stormed Al Aqsa Mosque despite ceasefire only 12 hours before. Where are Hamas rockets now?

Israel once again stormed Al Aqsa Mosque. Hamas hasn't fired a single rocket in return. It means Hamas was lying about ceasefire victory. If ending occupation of Al Aqsa was part of ceasefire condition set by Hamas, then Israel has already violated that. Yet Hamas is not announcing end of ceasefire. A bunch of Nutunyahoo supporting liars

Israel already broke ceasefire today by attacking Al Aqsa again as per conditions set by Hamas. Hamas is not ending ceasefire despite this violation by Israel

The incident happened in the courtyard of the mosque; it didn't happen inside the mosque. So this incident doesn't rise to the level where you want to start a conflict again. Be realistic.

Besides, they could be coming to stop a disturbance. We don't know if outside far-right Jewish groups were coming in and the police was called. The root cause of this issue wasn't published.

What triggered the recent conflict was Israeli forces storming the mosque and wounding 300 worshippers inside it. That required a response. And when you have over 50 families getting evicted from East Jerusalem, and Israel refusing to heed Hamas and other Palestinian groups' warnings, conflict became inevitable. And looking at this background, this incident that took place in the courtyard of the mosque is minuscule to what transpired before.

Last edited:
For two state solution you need partners for peace. Is Hamas partner for peace that doesn't even recognize Israel? What two state solution? They only want one state solution

No. It's Hamas that lied to its people that ceasefire was about Al Aqsa Mosque. It wasn't. Ceasefire was only about war in Gaza.

You stand corrected? Israel just stormed Al Aqsa Mosque despite ceasefire only 12 hours before. Where are Hamas rockets now?

If you want rockets to start again you stay inside the vicinity for a prolonged period of time go inside the mosque not surrouding areas like the one in the video and keep esalating for a 6-7 days period ceasefire will break down and this time ceasefire might not even be possible.. I know you are trying to change narrative which actully prove you lost

This was a HUGE victory for the Palestinians and the Axis of Resistance. Palestine has not been liberated but this is the beginning of the end of the Occupation.

Hamas and the Palestinians of Gaza have shown that they can sustain large volume of Rocket and mortar fire under the nose of the IAF. They have shown that Iron Dome System can ne overcome not just by sheer volume of fire but also by faster longer ranged rockets that can outrun Iron Dome interceptor missiles as seen in video. The Israelis did not dare enter Gaza and yet they still lost troops and at least one Merkava Mk-4 MBT. They were successfully able to launch "suicided drones" against Israeli targets. The Palestinians in the west bank and even Israeli Palestinians rose up and undermined the notion that they are on Israel's side.

On top of the Military victory, this was also a moral victory for Palestine because for the first time ever we saw that Israel was unable to control the narrative and that the majority of the people around the war stoop with the Palestinian resistance.

Israel claimed without any evidence what so ever that they had bombed the "Gaza Metro" Hamas tunnel system "killing many Palestinian tErRoriSts" yet they were unable to degrade one iota of the Rockets that were fired on Israel night after night. This shows that the Israelis lied and that they do not have the means to locate Palestinian tunnel systems . This is a victory because it shows that Israeli military intelligence failed to locate the tunnels despite their empty claims.

When Ayatollah Khamenei claimed that Israel would not last 25 years I thought he was being over ambitious but today it is clear in my mind that he was being realistic and that Apartheid Israel's days are numbered.

Among ALL this bullshit Malaysia STILL have the BALLS to "make an statement" (at least) that "they are ready to send their forces"...
Is that it ? Sum words coming out of their mouth ? What have they done all this time to deter such things ? Nothing. Whilst IRGC funded them , fed them , bred them and sustained them. All the rest can totally disappear to the including Malaysian and it will not amount to a loss to Palestine or muslims in general cuz these countries ever did anything. It's hard to see the sacrifice isn't it ? Hard to see the sacrifice of one country standing up for muslims. One country still fighting on inspite of decades of crippling sanctions

A country whose oil exports dropped from 100bln to 8bln dollars. ANd yet that country has grown stronger and stronger in the region and now all these forces are mastered by this unrelenting nation. That nation isn't Malaysia or turkey ... that nation is IRAN.

You know wat Malaysia will do wen the first us sanction kicks in ? I don't wanna insult them . But I know very well wat Malaysia wud do wen sanctioned. I know where all the petty talk will go.

You know wat Malaysia will do wen the first us sanction kicks in ? I don't wanna insult them . But I know very well wat Malaysia wud do wen sanctioned. I know where all the petty talk will go.

What sanction? Please don't get me started and stop the delulu and trying to throw shade. I will restriant myself this time but don't diminish others work while you don't look at yourself in the mirror don't let me dig some skeletons which I don't want now

When Ayatollah Khamenei claimed that Israel would not last 25 years I thought he was being over ambitious but today it is clear in my mind that he was being realistic and that Apartheid Israel's days are numbered.
Israel is here to stay. It's not going anywhere. As for Palestinians they should worry about getting their own state before Israel grabs entire West Bank.

Israel is here to stay. It's not going anywhere. As for Palestinians they should worry about getting their own state before Israel grabs entire West Bank.
I wouldn't be so sure if i were you. Nothing is permanent. Have you seen the latest actions by members of US congress? There are talks ongoing about blocking or limiting support to Israel due to barbaric bombing of innocent civilians. Maybe it will not happen in our lifetime but Israel will not be able to continue this for eternity. Time will tame Israel.

Is not even in the interest of the plaestinians to get a state anymore but it is in the best interest of the Israelis to avoid what happened during the Babylonian and Medes eras. Allover again the 70 years of trial but this time it could look like the Roman period where jews became stateless

They are trying to stop Palestinian celebrations because these fu^king Fascists C^nts can't stand to see it. Lets see how long this cease fire lasts.
Hamas told them that ceasefire includes end of occupation at Al Aqsa Mosque. So they rioted seeing police presence. Police responded with anti riot measures. This is what happens when you tell lies to your people.

Kurds are coming? :o:

No one was killed before they started firing rockets at out cities.

1) They start firing rockets at Israeli cities.
2) Israel retaliates.
3) They cry.
4) Truce is achieved.
5) They declare great victory.

After 5 years they repeat.
pigs in kambasha panties come from europe and settle in their lands
pigs armed themselves and began occupying land
pigs had support of puppets in west and got access to fancy military hardware
pigs became arrogant and occupied more land,murdered Muslims raped and killed childern
now pigs cry when Muslims fire Rockets at them!

so yes Jew pigs are fasadi!

Now Hamas,PIJ and other Palestinian resistance groups have the advantage. Ceasefire means to heal the population living in Gaza and rearm after seeing the flaws of israeli defenses. That is why they try to provoke the resistance fighters again to launch a new attack to try to finish off or at least degrade the resistance more. The prime responsibility of the resistance is to protect the Palestinians. If giving israel an excuse to end the ceasefire means further casualties without a certain end then it is better to leave them brag about their "victory" and do some arrests here and there. Several years later resistance groups will rearm with much more effective weapons as well. You need to think about the population and the long term aims in a rational manner instead of falling into israeli provacations like these, trying to push your buttons to make you react in order to prove something and ego boosting. Every act like this will lose them points, deliver Palestinians message more and shows that israel did not actually won anything and tries to end ceasefire and generate excuses to continue the war to reach their aims that failed in this war. If these escalations continue for too long there can be other responses like sleeper cells in west bank and non-lethal responses as well. But then israel will try to kill the resistance operatives in west bank if they catch them in action to escalate the situation so any further move needs to be planned with care.

I wouldn't be so sure if i were you. Nothing is permanent. Have you seen the latest actions by members of US congress? There are talks ongoing about blocking or limiting support to Israel due to barbaric bombing of innocent civilians. Maybe it will not happen in our lifetime but Israel will not be able to continue this for eternity. Time will tame Israel.
Israel is UN member state. More and more Muslim states are normalizing relations with Israel. It's not going anywhere. It's Palestinians that still don't have a state due to illegal Israeli occupation.

Back
Top Bottom