What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Israelis have promised to international mediators that they will meet with those 2 demands from Hamas.
As I said Israel made no such promises. Al Aqsa is stormed again today. Where are Hamas rockets in response now?
I’m so glad the cease-fire has occurred.
Achieved nothing. Al Aqsa is stormed again by Israeli police today

Humiliated? They do not agree with the ceasefire. You do realize the only ones that needed that
ceasefire was Hamas, right?
Yes. Now it seems Hamas is humiliated as Israel again stormed Al Aqsa Mosque today
pigs are back just like yindu turds these kikes wont accept defeat easy!
So what happened to all the victory claimed by Hamas yesterday? I told you it was bullshit. Ceasefire is no victory.

* Israel can kill all Palestinians but does not want.
then how did you kill 65 children in Gaza ALREADY? LIAR
* Hamas wants to kill all Israelis but can't.
They did....THEY SPANKED THAT AZ SOO BAD, you guys are hiding your real death toll.

DONT ever in your life talk about beating Hezbollah or IRan again. I assume that debate on PDF is now dead and buried. weakling.

then how did you kill 65 children in Gaza ALREADY? LIAR

They did....THEY SPANKED THAT AZ SOO BAD, you guys are hiding your real death toll.

DONT ever in your life talk about beating Hezbollah or IRan again. I assume that debate on PDF is now dead and buried. weakling.
Hamas achieved nothing. Israel stormed Al Aqsa Mosque today again. Why isn't Hamas shooting rockets now?

Israel tells Chevron to restart Tamar gas platform after ceasefire
Operations were suspended nine days ago due to the violence between Israel and Hamas.

Israel's energy ministry has instructed Chevron to restart operations at the offshore Tamar natural gas platform, nine days after it was shut due to unrest in the region, the company said.

Production at the Tamar platform, located some 25 kilometers (15.5 miles) off the city of Ashdod along Israel's southern Mediterranean coast, was expected to reach full capacity within 36 hours of its restart, Chevron said in a statement on Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is indiction that Israel is not interested in breaking the ceasefire for the forseeable future. Blinkan has also dispatched to Israel, PA and regional powers to find a permanent solution to Jerusalem it is a major trigger point that needs to be avoided or perhaps a sitting giant WW3 starter. Israel could experience same fate as they didn't in the times of the Babylonians, Ancient egyptians and Medes.

Rogue elements within both ends who wants escalation should be removed from service

wait insha Allah they will and hopefully more zionist pigs will go down this time insha Allah!
Israel once again stormed Al Aqsa Mosque. Hamas hasn't fired a single rocket in return. It means Hamas was lying about ceasefire victory. If ending occupation of Al Aqsa was part of ceasefire condition set by Hamas, then Israel has already violated that. Yet Hamas is not announcing end of ceasefire. A bunch of Nutunyahoo supporting liars
This is indiction that Israel is not interested in breaking the ceasefire for the forseeable future.
Israel already broke ceasefire today by attacking Al Aqsa again as per conditions set by Hamas. Hamas is not ending ceasefire despite this violation by Israel

He has to keep his Job.

Absolutely! It is not anti-Semitic to state the truth. Israel supporters control media and financial systems in the West. There is no question about that. Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has stated the truth here.

Last edited:
Israel once again stormed Al Aqsa Mosque. Hamas hasn't fired a single rocket in return. It means Hamas was lying about ceasefire victory. If ending occupation of Al Aqsa was part of ceasefire condition set by Hamas, then Israel has already violated that. Yet Hamas is not announcing end of ceasefire. A bunch of Nutunyahoo supporting liars

Continue with the provocation for 4-5 for days like last time and you will see response coming and rockets beginning guraanteed. I don't think they will react to minor things. Let it become a major head-on.. The answer will come without a doubt. Ceasefire might not even be possible if this begins and will engulf the entire region

These new videos are slap on the face of (Coward Muslim Peace Lover Leadership).

Extremely sad again innocent people are being killed.

Continue with the police presence for 4-5 for days like last time and you will see response coming and rockets beginning guraanteed. I don't think they will react to minor things. Let it become a major head-on.. The answer will come without a doubt
Riots are not allowed. Israeli police will storm Al Aqsa Mosque each time there is a riot.
Absolutely! It is not anti-Semitic to state the truth. Israel supporters control media and financial systems in the West. There is no question about that.
they even admit that
8F862C6A-AB13-46CF-9002-E3B2113E1C7B.jpeg
00C8F166-960D-455C-ACA8-0282BC1AFF23.jpeg

Riots are not allowed. Israeli police will storm Al Aqsa Mosque each time there is a riot.

they even admit that View attachment 745857View attachment 745858

What has this article gotta do with anything.. Israel could get herself another way but I don't think they would but Ceasefire won't be possible this time around and it could engulf the entire region.. I see as someone whos trying to change the narrative as they lost the war initially and bashed.. storming site with civilians is nothing chellenging or nothing to score points with but answers will arrive again..

Now the UN and all politicians will work to permently fix Jerusalem issues and two-solution will be forced thru to safe the Jewish nation from guaraanted future wars

Israel already broke ceasefire today by attacking Al Aqsa again as per conditions set by Hamas. Hamas is not ending ceasefire despite this violation by Israel

Now you know why God punished these kikes.

After seeing above post cease fire action by them and not even 24 hours later, I firmly believe in the final solution for these Jews they honestly need to be wiped clean they just don’t learn or deviate away from trouble, they are walking trouble wherever they go.

Had only Hitler been given a couple of more months we’d not have to deal with this shit.

Back
Top Bottom