What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

3) Haniye himself enjoys in expensive Qatar apartments.
Your PM Olmert had the chance to kill Haniyeh and end Hamas. Instead he was busy looking for peace deals that never came

Your PM Olmert had the chance to kill Haniyeh and end Hamas. Instead he was busy looking for peace deals that never came
Haniya I think survived once in an assassination attempt in 2006..

Al Aqsa is not built on the Rock that is holiest site in Judaism. It is Dome of the Rock that would be replaced in case Jews do build third Temple

Jews can never replace the Dome of Rock. They are waiting for a Messiah who would come, unite 12 tribes of Israelites and built the temple.

This Messiah the jews are waiting for should be from the true blood line of David. However most of Israeli Zionists are atheists, or converts from khazars. They have no lineage or have anything to do with Middle East.

Haniya I think survived once in an assassination attempt in 2006..
Recent violence at Al Aqsa is caused by Hamas supporters. It has nothing do with liberation but fight against rival Palestinian faction Fatah
Jews can never replace the Dome of Rock. They are waiting for a Messiah who would come, unite 12 tribes of Israelites and built the temple.

This Messiah the jews are waiting for should be from the true blood line of David. However most of Israeli Zionists are atheists, or converts from khazars. They have no lineage or have anything to do with Middle East.
Also majority of Israeli Jews are not interested in Third Temple.

Recent violence at Al Aqsa is caused by Hamas supporters. It has nothing do with liberation but fight against rival Palestinian faction Fatah

Also majority of Israeli Jews are not interested in Third Temple.

Majority of Israeli Jews think the Messiah will come from them, unite them and help them built a kingdom that will rule the world.

However they forget they are converts and not from the True BloodLine of Yisraelites. They have only recently learned to speak hebrew. Otherwise they are known to speak Yiddish.

Hamas was formed to neutralized Fateh ... and now ... Mehmood Abbas no place to found in this whole standoff.
Next President of Palestine will also be from Hamas thus ending all peace talks with Israel

Majority of Israeli Jews think the Messiah will come from them, unite them and help them built a kingdom that will rule the world.

However they forget they are converts and not from the True BloodLine of Yisraelites. They have only recently learned to speak hebrew. Otherwise they are known to speak Yiddish.

The Dajjal will come from the Iranian Jews from Isfahan. He will be born to an Iranian jews couple and he has superpowers.. There is no Messiah coming their way..

As for them actully being Jews or being descendants from Ibrahim is questionable unlike the GCC arabs. Some of them and mean few them match the J1 blood type that some of them call the Cohen haplogroup that matches with the Adnan arabs J1 but the remaining and majority of them are frauds carrying R1 and other haplogroups

I can confirm this.. There is only 2 tribes now but they lost 10 tribes? Most of these tribes have assimilated into the Pathans and imagine once the Pathans arrive there as for re-uniting the prophecy? The Pathans will help them to the hereafter life and take the land for themselves

The 12 tribes are from the 12 sons of of Prophet Jacob. The bloodline of Yisraelites is from them.

EVen if you read the Holy Quran, it speaks about 12 tribes of Yisraelites and how they would drink from their own well of water.

images (7).jpeg

The 12 tribes are from the 12 sons of of Prophet Jacob. The bloodline of Yisraelites is from them.

EVen if you read the Holy Quran, it speaks about 12 tribes of Yisraelites and how they would drink from their own well of water.

View attachment 745980
can you translate tribe names in Urdu or Arabic.
I can confirm this.. There is only 2 tribes now but they lost 10 tribes? Most of these tribes have assimilated into the Pathans and imagine once the Pathans arrive there as for re-uniting the prophecy? The Pathans will help them to the hereafter life and take the land for themselves
I think you are talking about the Israeli documentary the Lost Tribe in Afghanistan.... In the whole of Afghanistan they found only two Synagogue, but more lands marks of Buddha.

Fearing the return of the Taliban, Afghanistan’s last Jew plans move to Israel
Zebulon Simentov endured Soviet invasion, civil war, Taliban rule and the US takeover, but now he says the dangers are too great and it is time to leave
By JAY DESHMUKH and USMAN SHARIFI29 April 2021, 10:43 am2

Afghan Jew Zebulon Simentov blows a 'Shofar' horn at a synagogue, housed in an old building in Kabul,  April 5, 2021. (WAKIL KOHSAR / AFP)
Afghan Jew Zebulon Simentov blows a 'Shofar' horn at a synagogue, housed in an old building in Kabul, April 5, 2021. (WAKIL KOHSAR / AFP)
KABUL, Afghanistan (AFP) — For decades, Zebulon Simentov refused to leave Afghanistan — surviving a Soviet invasion, deadly civil war, brutal rule by the Taliban and the US-led occupation of his homeland.
But enough is enough for Afghanistan’s last Jew, and the prospect of the Taliban’s return has him preparing to say goodbye.
“Why should I stay? They call me an infidel,” Simentov told AFP at Kabul’s only synagogue, housed in an old building in the center of the Afghan capital.

“I’m the last, the only Jew in Afghanistan… It could get worse for me here. I have decided to leave for Israel if the Taliban returns.”
000_97E8CK-640x400.jpg

In this photograph taken on April 5, 2021, Afghan Jew Zebulon Simentov sits inside a synagogue, housed in an old building in Kabul (WAKIL KOHSAR / AFP)
That appears likely given the deal struck by Washington to withdraw all US forces by later this year, and ongoing peace talks between the insurgents and the Afghan government.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP
Born in the 1950s in the western city of Herat, Simentov moved to Kabul during the Soviet invasion in the early 1980s for the capital’s then relative stability.
Jews lived in Afghanistan for more than 2,500 years, with tens of thousands once residing in Herat, where four synagogues still stand — testimony to the community’s ancient presence.
But they have steadily left the country since the 19th century, with many now living in Israel.

000_97E8CJ-640x400.jpg

Afghan Jew Zebulon Simentov recites the Torah scripture at a synagogue, housed in an old building in Kabul, April 5, 2021. (WAKIL KOHSAR / AFP)
Over the decades, all Simentov’s relatives left — including his wife and two daughters.
He is now certain he is the last Afghan Jew in the country.
Dressed in a traditional Afghan tunic and trousers, a black Jewish kippah and tefillin on his forehead, Simentov fondly remembers the years before the Soviet war as the best time for Afghanistan.
“Followers of every religion and sect had full freedom at that time,” said Simentov, who calls himself a proud Afghan.
Synagogue raided
But events since have made him bitter — particularly the Taliban rule from 1996 to 2001, when the Islamists tried to convert him.
“This disgraceful Taliban regime put me in prison four times,” he said.

In one incident they ransacked the synagogue — a large room painted in white with an altar at one end — tore books in Hebrew text, broke menorahs and took away the antique Torah, he said, still simmering with anger.
“The Taliban said this is the Islamic Emirate and Jews had no rights here,” he said.
Still, he refused to leave.
“I have resisted. I have made the religion of Moses proud here,” Simentov said, kissing the floor of the synagogue.
He continues to mark the Jewish new year Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur holidays at the synagogue — sometimes even accompanied by Muslim friends.
Lost faith
“If it weren’t for me, the synagogue would have been sold 10, 20 times by now,” he said, as he limped across to his living quarters next to the synagogue.
000_97E8CQ-640x400.jpg

Afghan Jew Zebulon Simentov eats lunch in his house in Kabul, April 5, 2021. (WAKIL KOHSAR / AFP)
Simentov, who lives off handouts from friends and relatives, prepares his meals on a small gas stove placed on a red carpet in the room.
On a table in a corner are some books and old photographs of his daughters.
He says when the Taliban were ousted in 2001, he believed Afghanistan would prosper.

“I thought the Europeans and Americans would fix this country… but that didn’t happen,” he said.
Simentov’s neighbors will be sorry to see him go.
“He is a good man,” said Shakir Azizi, who owns a grocery store in front of the synagogue. “He has been my customer for 20 years. If he leaves, we will miss him and his presence.”
But Simentov fears what lies ahead if he stays.
“The Taliban are still the same as 21 years ago,” he said. “I have lost faith in Afghanistan… there is no more life here.”

The Dajjal will come from the Iranian Jews from Isfahan. He will be born to an Iranian jews couple and he has superpowers.. There is no Messiah coming their way..

As for them actully being Jews or being descendants from Ibrahim is questionable unlike the GCC arabs. Some of them and mean few them match the J1 blood type that some of their Cohen haplogroup share which matches with the Adnan arabs but the remaining and majority of them are frauds carrying R1 and other haplogroups

If the Pathans are the lost tribe of Yisraelites than we muslims will fight these pathans and their fake messiah Dajjal.with Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ.

The 12 tribes.

I know there is 12 but 10 is lost today after north Israel was invaded 2700 years ago and they were exiled in a far away land

can you translate tribe names in Urdu or Arabic.

I think you are talking about the Israeli documentary the Lost Tribe in Afghanistan....

No from the biblical texts the locations they were exiled to were in Peshwar, Khyber pass, Herat and the cities surrounding it

I know there is 12 but 10 is lost today after north Israel was invaded 2700 years ago and they were exiled in a far away land

No from the biblical texts the locations they were exiled to were in Peshwar, Khyber pass, Herat and the cities surrounding it

This is a punishment from God. Its in their scriptures that 12 tribes will be lost and Jerusalem will be snatched fr them until the Messiah comes who will unite all the tribes and establish a kingdom over earth.

Only 2 tribes remained in Jerusalem thus the name Jew came to existence. The 10 tribes were lost with babylonians capturing Jerusalem.

When Jesus came and claimed he was the promised Messiah,the Jewish Rabbi's denied him.

When God send Mohmmad (pbuh) Jews of Medina Bani Qurazya denied him saying no prophet can come from outside the jewish race

Fearing the return of the Taliban, Afghanistan’s last Jew plans move to Israel
Zebulon Simentov endured Soviet invasion, civil war, Taliban rule and the US takeover, but now he says the dangers are too great and it is time to leave
48D15FAD-1D6E-4618-BE33-3C12804C8B4C.jpeg

@500

Back
Top Bottom