What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

You mean they don't like their genocidal occupiers? What a shock!!!
You like your Iranian Jews? Most already left for Israel and elsewhere
494367F4-2953-4638-A2CE-A98DF4F898C8.jpeg

I know there is 12 but 10 is lost today after north Israel was invaded 2700 years ago and they were exiled in a far away land

No from the biblical texts the locations they were exiled to were in Peshwar, Khyber pass, Herat and the cities surrounding it

The Promised Land which the Zionist claim is Israel is also fake.

Only when the Messiah Comes, unites the tribes of Yisraelites,God will give them the promise land.

Thats why many Jews dont think Israel is the promised land because according to them Messiah hasnt arrived. They are waiting for him.

The Promised Land which the Zionist claim is Israel is also fake.

Only when the Messiah Comes, unites the tribes of Yisraelites,God will give them the promise land.

Thats why many Jews dont think Israel is the promised land because according to them Messiah hasnt arrived. They are waiting for him.
Most Israeli Jews don't agree with that.
7D9A9388-DBB9-449C-A6F0-6538A55E2FEA.jpeg

I don't think they were forced out but rather fear of anger and uncertainity forced them to leave by themselves..
Also in Israel they would face no persecution as was the case in Muslim countries and Europe

You like your Iranian Jews? Most already left for Israel and elsewhere
View attachment 745992
Most of those who left were for economic reasons. I like the ones that are actually loyal to Iran and refused to leave Iran despite being offered $10 000 per head to immigrate to Israel. There were a lot of Israeli Jews who were living in Iran doing Business and of course spying for Mossad that left as result of the 1979 Revolutions. Those fu^kers can rot in hell and you can keep sucking that Israeli D*ck till the cows come home!

Last edited:
I went on his page and it's so pro palestine now lol.

They don't realize don't get in the cross roads of any issues in this region. They are new to the social media and also the entire world politics they are finding out about this for the first time.. Ignorance is bliss sometimes..

Back
Top Bottom