What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

What's wrong with the headline? There was violent clashes between Hamas supporters and Israeli police at Al Aqsa Mosque today

What's wrong with these protesters? Why are they protesting at the same place at the same time? This is New York not Gaza

It's Israeli police not soldier. Idf shoot on sight if threatened.

Not anytime soon. He was to be voted out last week but saved by Hamas as usual.
The headline makes the Isrealis seem justified and Palestinians equally capable of inciting violence.

Entire opposition wanted him gone. They were about to form anti Netanyahu govt with support of Arab parties. But it was suddenly averted thanks to Hamas, Netanyahus most loyal ally.

Some say this was staged by Nethanyu and some even say this was staged by Hamas

I told you the promised Land claim is fake because according jewish Scriptures only when the Messiah comes can they have the promised Land.
You know more about Jewish scriptures than Jews themselves lol?
Hamas were threatening Israeli command center guys with targetting their homes on Telegram during the 11 day war.. Seems like they have good intelligence gathering.. Hamas were threatening the guys leading the operation.. Hamas is alot more advanced in the intelligence gathering then I had initially thought

This looks like a genuine threat

THis post is direct evidence that you probably work for IDF intelligence or unit 8200,because :

1) you are so methodical in your manipulation of hte numbers
2) you cant be sure about these numbers,but yet you propaganda megaphone it on PDF to the naive and uninformed
3) you post these manipulative and false numbers to save Israel's image in the international community
4) if these posts are genuinenly from a regular citizen in his bedroom, then you must have mental problems.
1) I am posting these numbers because people dont understand how Iron Dome works and keep asking silly questions:

"I saw rockets falling in Israel means Iron Dome is fail."
"Only 1500 rockets out of 4400 intercepted then how success rate is 90% "
and so on.

2) Numbers are confirmed by visual evidence and casualties.

Hamas fired hundreds of heavy rockets to dense populate Tel Aviv metro and damage was minimal.

Some say this was staged by Nethanyu and some even say this was staged by Hamas
There is new Palestinian elections soon so Hamas wanted to boost image. Netanyahu was struggling politically at home so both helped each other with the current war. Now Hamas will easily win Palestinian election while Netanyahu will keep sitting as PM. Win win for both. Loss for Palestinians and Israelis.

That's theology.

There is no historical evidence that any such kingdom existed.

This is a political issue not a religious issue.
No historical evidence?

This alaqsa attack by Israeli forces earlier today was to make, hamas falling into the trap and make them look bad. Good that hamas didn't fall for it. Next 2-3 days are crucial for this ceasefire. Israel is trying to provoke Palestinian fighter groups. Palestinians should play smart than we can have some peace afleast for some years if Israel gets rid of that psychopath netanyahu

No historical evidence?

This is worthless.

Well you can't change the reality of today. The Jews who were forced out of their lands in Palestine and later had to suffer in Europe are back to their original homeland. You can not wish them out no matter what. Also if their civilians are being attacked by rockets day in and day out they have all the right to retaliate.

What Gandhi ji said can not change the realities of today!! People need to accept it and live peacefully.
Few posters on the thread are extremely funny. People should seriously listen to them the high IQ ones. :D

its not about reality, its about morality, and Palestinians are not to be blamed for what happened to Jews in Europe (Israeli Zionists can't be called Jews). Secondly, its wrong to twist this into a land dispute because its a human rights issue where children are being butchered.

Also you have double standards my friend, you are able to see rockets but you don't see a genocide, forceful evictions, apartheid, war crimes, UN resolutions, media bias, and an open air prison. God forbid if someone harms your family then aren't you going to respond or try to defend them?

Rockets are an excuse for this ethnic cleansing so international powers don't interfere and stop the war crimes. One side has one of the best army in the world, weapons, planes, tanks, air defense systems, and controls the borders but the other side is just civilians who are trying to survive and avenge their loved ones.

Now lets imagine Saudi Arabia occupies India and does exactly what Israel is doing in Palestine, then according to your views i should support them? I should not care about innocent lives and just support a genocide because our ally is involved?

I can say many things about Gandhi G but will refrain and show him respect that you Indians don't give him for supporting the oppressed and standing on the right side of the history.

This alaqsa attack by Israeli forces earlier today was to make, hamas falling into the trap and make them look bad. Good that hamas didn't fall for it. Next 2-3 days are crucial for this ceasefire. Israel is trying to provoke Palestinian fighter groups. Palestinians should play smart than we can have some peace afleast for some years if Israel gets rid of that psychopath netanyahu
Last week was the last chance to remove Nutunyahoo with the support of Israeli Arab parties. Too bad Hamas foiled the plan.
Before the war:
During the war:

Win win for Nutunyahoo and Hamas, best of allies
This is worthless.
3000 year old coins mentioning Judea is worthless? Why?

Understanding Jewish Scriptures is not rocket Science.

You want me to post jewish scriptures about the promised land?

Dont make a fool out of yourself.
It's not that simple. Jews spend entire life time study their scriptures. It's not exactly a book. But a huge collection.
EB06235B-AAEE-4C1D-9864-6788F28CE474.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom