What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Kabbalah is proved to be black magic and they have sort of abandoned to live by the 10 commendments
This is Jewish scripture Babylonian Talmud. Good luck reading yet alone understanding it all
60BBF698-92DE-4F28-9FBD-4FA08C1EF505.jpeg

What sanction? Please don't get me started and stop the delulu and trying to throw shade. I will restriant myself this time but don't diminish others work while you don't look at yourself in the mirror don't let me dig some skeletons which I don't want now
Hey falcon knew me better than you which is why he restrained himself best against me than anybody. How about u take a dig at me and see how you get destroyed. Go for it.

It's not that simple. Jews spend entire life time study their scriptures. It's not exactly a book. But a huge collection.
View attachment 746024

So?

Muslims spend their entire life studying their scriptures too.

Whats your point?? Are you saying we cannot study jewish scriptures because jews spend their whole life studying it and only they understand it?

You dont have to be an alien to understand what God says about the promised land in Jewish Scriptures.

Hey falcon knew me better than you which is why he restrained himself best against me than anybody. How about u take a dig at me and see how you get destroyed. Go for it.

Are yout effin retarded I meant yo won't gonna like what I had to post but that is for another day... Don't assume your shit smells good tho

So?

Muslims spend their entire life studying their scriptures too.

Whats your point?? Are you saying we cannot study jewish scriptures because jews spend their whole life studying it and only they understand it?

You dont have to be an alien to understand what God says about the promised land in Jewish Scriptures.
There is a whole stream of Zionists called Religious Zionism. If Judaism forbid Zionism before Messiah, where did they come from?

This is Jewish scripture Babylonian Talmud. Good luck reading yet alone understanding it all
View attachment 746026

If thats the case...than it must be difficult for the jews to understand it too.

Specially Yiddish speaking jews who cant speak Hebrew.

So how can they claim Israel to be the promised land by God if its so hard to understand Jewish Scriptures

Kabbalah is proved to be black magic and they have sort of abandoned to live by the 10 commendments
You know nothing about the Kabbalah . Nothing about the 10 sephoroths. Nothing about the 32 paths that interact and connect the 10 sephiroths of reality . Kabbalah is a doctrine o ancient theology , sacred philosophy. Some theorize the name to derive from Qabelah ( which means to count) whilst for Some The name is connected to the purpose or objective of the doctrine namely discovering GOD HIMSELF, hence the name Kab- Allah ... surprised are u ? There's a lot u don't know ... Kabbalah is ancient sacred doctrine of wisdom that prophets expertises in... but that knowledge was hijacked by the pagans and is being used since by them to manipulate and control humanity.

The knowledge isn't bad ....it's sacred and meant to lead ppl to enlightenment but it's being applied to do the opposite.... Kabbalah isn't magic ... but kabbalistic knowledge can be used for anything and everything... like mathematics can Be used to make lives better or to make nuclear bombs. Get enlightened before talking like ur enlightened.

Hamas were threatening Israeli command center guys with targetting their homes on Telegram during the 11 day war.. Seems like they have good intelligence gathering.. Hamas were threatening the guys leading the operation.. Hamas is alot more advanced in the intelligence gathering then I had initially thought

Hamas is no joke...

If thats the case...than it must be difficult for the jews to understand it too.

Specially Yiddish speaking jews who cant speak Hebrew.

So how can they claim Israel to be the promised land by God if its so hard to understand Jewish Scriptures
Most Israeli Jews are not very religious. But those that are extremely religious. They spend their entire lives studying Jewish scriptures
74BE1D78-D7DE-4337-A33F-BCE9D48E67AE.jpeg

There is a whole stream of Zionists called Religious Zionism. It Judaism forbid Zionism before Messiah, where did they come from?

Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism.

Yisralites are a race from the 12 tribes.

Most of the jews in Israel are ashkenazi jews who are converts from khazars.

Many of them are atheist who call themselves zionist jew.

An atheist claims Israel is the promised Land, does not believe in God, does not understand hebrew, does not even look Middle Eastern.
Most Israeli Jews are not very religious. But those that are extremely religious. They spend their entire lives studying Jewish scriptures
View attachment 746037

Than post what these extremely religious jews say about Isreal being the Promised Land from Jewish Scriptures

Are yout effin retarded I meant yo won't gonna like what I had to post but that is for another day... Don't assume your shit smells good tho
MY shit smells just fine. After all , I'm not the one who has to look at king abdullah's Sacred holy face everytime I log into PDF

Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism.

Yisralites are a race from the 12 tribes.

Most of the jews in Israel are ashkenazi jews who are converts from khazars.

Many of them are atheist who call themselves zionist jew.

An atheist claims Israel is the promised Land, does not believe in God, does not understand hebrew, does not even look Middle Eastern.
You know nothing about Israeli society
2BFEFDEF-0D92-4511-92B8-E3E58C526D53.jpeg
784DA627-C9D7-41A6-A776-CEB82A3B2ABA.jpeg

View attachment 746037

81% are zionist atheist who claim to be jewish.

You Know Nothing about Jewish Scripture either.

I keep asking about Jewish Scriptures speaking about Isreal being the Promised Land, yet you keep posting Israeli Demographics.

Back
Top Bottom