What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Than post what these extremely religious jews say about Isreal being the Promised Land from Jewish Scriptures
Is Pakistan based on Quran? Likewise Israel is not based on Torah. There are many interpretations even among Jews about the nature of Israel.
81% are zionist atheist who claim to be jewish.
These are not atheists. Secular Jews (Hiloni) are least observant. It doesn't mean they are atheists

81% are zionist atheist who claim to be jewish.

You Know Nothing about Jewish Scripture either.

I keep asking about Jewish Scriptures speaking about Isreal being the Promised Land, yet you keep posting Israeli Demographics.
Is Pakistan based on Quran? Likewise Israel is not based on Torah. There are many interpretations even among Jews about the nature of Israel.

Does Pakistan claim it is God Given Land??

Israeli Atheist Zionist claim Israel is the Promised Land from God.

All I ask is post what your religious Jews who understand jewish scriptures say about Isreal being the Promised Land.

You know nothing about the Kabbalah . Nothing about the 10 sephoroths. Nothing about the 32 paths that interact and connect the 10 sephiroths of reality . Kabbalah is a doctrine o ancient theology , sacred philosophy. Some theorize the name to derive from Qabelah ( which means to count) whilst for Some The name is connected to the purpose or objective of the doctrine namely discovering GOD HIMSELF, hence the name Kab- Allah ... surprised are u ? There's a lot u don't know ... Kabbalah is ancient sacred doctrine of wisdom that prophets expertises in... but that knowledge was hijacked by the pagans and is being used since by them to manipulate and control humanity.

The knowledge isn't bad ....it's sacred and meant to lead ppl to enlightenment but it's being applied to do the opposite.... Kabbalah isn't magic ... but kabbalistic knowledge can be used for anything and everything... like mathematics can Be used to make lives better or to make nuclear bombs. Get enlightened before talking like ur enlightened.

Say what? You need to learn more kid.. They hide it under Jewish Mysticism but hell no.. It is flat out Black magic

MY shit smells just fine.

Atleast I am not the one fisting my lonely bengali ugly azz with that Iranian hand on your AV

Does Pakistan claim it is God Given Land??

Israeli Atheist Zionist claim Israel is the Promised Land from God.

All I ask is post what your religious Jews who understand jewish scriptures say about Isreal being the Promised Land.
Here you can read all about the Jewish passages on the promised Land. Promised Land is Eretz Israel.

Here you can read all about the Jewish passages on the promised Land. Promised Land is Eretz Israel.

Post scriptures from Learned Jews who are extremely Religious as you claim..

Didnt you claim its very difficult to Understand the Talmud ( which is not jewish scripture at all) and only the jews understand and not us.

How can you post videos here? I have a video of IDF "soldiers" abandoning the battlefield when confronted with lightly armed palestinains

I would create a profile in Twitter that is separate from your main one. I would upload the video there and then reference it here. That is the quickest way.

How do you know they are not atheist?

Because Hiloni are not all atheists. These are just the least observant. Like if you as Muslim don't pray at all, you don't become an atheist as long you still believe in Allah.
F6C2063F-1802-48D3-98A8-53C08A61E63A.jpeg

4CDC2C69-CB37-4F07-8BCC-2CB5D06686DB.jpeg

These are not atheists. Secular Jews (Hiloni) are least observant. It doesn't mean they are atheists

Tell
Say what? You need to learn more kid.. They hide it under Jewish Mysticism but hell no.. It is flat out Black magic

hey you ignorant idiot, don't call me a kid again. How many kabbalistic books have you studied? I am a student of Kabbalah, I had meditated and studied Kabbalah intensively for the last 9 years. You send sum stupid YouTube video and teach me Kabbalah ? I am an expert on the doctrine itself . It's a misperceptions because most people are jerk offs like you who wud assume anything. They like to come to conclusions to things in 5 minutes because then don't have the capacity or the will power to find the truth of a matter in 5 years .

Did u know who were the ones who were the ones that preserved the doctrine and kabbalistic teachings the most and expanded it ? Two men more than anyone , Prophet Dawud and Prophet Solomon. Kabbalah is the source of their knowledge. It was their school of thought. DO u understand? Abraham the prophet in his travels revealed a tiny part to the people living around Egypt and the Egyptians civilisation centered around that knowledge.

It's a doctrine of sacred philosophical thought which I have studied and mastered thru lessons and studies that took as much as 14 hrs of my day for 4 intensive years but I have studied and learned Kabbalah for more than 9 years now. So stop sending me YouTube videos about Kabbalah. Keep ur stupidity to urself king abdullah

Because Hiloni are not all atheists. These are just the least observant. Like if you as Muslim don't pray at all, you don't become an atheist as long you still believe in Allah.
View attachment 746043
View attachment 746042

Dude First of all Stop Copy / Pasting wikipedia.

I know you posted the link many times about Secular Jews just to support your claim that there are no Atheist Jews in Israel.

Feast your eyes on this.

Jewish atheism refers to the atheism of people who are ethnically and (at least to some extent) culturally Jewish. Because Jewish identity is ethnoreligious (i.e., it encompasses ethnic as well as religious components), the term "Jewish atheism" does not inherently entail a contradiction.

Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]

Are you claiming only Secular jews exist in Israel and all Israelis believe in the Jewish God??

Than you know Nothing about Israel.
All kinds of Jews live in Israel from totally non observant to ultra orthodox
99A1E7DF-D189-4D16-B4B0-502FDE2CF549.jpeg

They can never acheive that militarily it is outside of the realm of possibilities. Even if they bring in the whole world behind them it would only turn into a meatgrinder where success is not even guaraanted on their end

Many say that the Israelis have been digging under the Mosque to undermine its foundations

Back
Top Bottom