What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

What are you going to do about Jewish prophets and their prophecies about Third Temple to bring about messianic age?
Tell me something do u really believe that the phoney European Jews (who are converts) are Hebrew Israelites. Do you know that most of them are non Hebrew by blood and therefore are not Israelites ?

This is the most stupid thing I have read. Israelis have occupied Palestinian land, of course there will be a large number of Palestinians there. Palestinians were already there when the Israeli settlers came from all over the world, but mainly from Europe, and now they outnumber the Palestinians. What are you trying to say? Did you even think before posting this?

Tell me something do u really believe that the phoney European Jews (who are converts) are Hebrew Israelites. Do you know that most of them are non Hebrew by blood and therefore are not Israelites ?
That's why they call themselves Israelis and not Israelites
This is the most stupid thing I have read. Israelis have occupied Palestinian land, of course there will be a large number of Palestinians there. Palestinians were already there when the Israeli settlers came from all over the world, but mainly from Europe, and now they outnumber the Palestinians. What are you trying to say? Did you even think before posting this?
Actually Arabs were in majority until being kicked out during the war
Hahahaha..what are you Born Stupid or have you done a course on Stupidity??? :lol::lol:
You got the references from Jewish Bible as per demand

Totally agree. So many ignorant people here

To my understanding, Kabbalah was developed after the Crusaders invaded the Holy Land and ransacked it during the Middle Ages. Once Salahudiin Al-Ayubi (May Allah (swt) be pleased with him) liberated it, the defeated crusaders took it back to Europe, and this is how it became wide-spread.

Kabbalah has been documented to have its roots in Jewish mysticism. To Muslims, it was reported to have been introduced by Abdulqadir Jeylani (or Gilani), who was reported to have been a Jewish Rabbi who was later on reported to have "converted" to Islam. The Muslims who practice it today are all Sufis.

The mainstream Sunni Islam's 4 school of thought - Hanafi, Maliki, Hanafi, and Hanbali - all outlawed it. So to us as Sunnis, it is an innovation that was introduced by former Jewish Sufis that has no place in Islam.

Last edited:
Tell

hey you ignorant idiot, don't call me a kid again. How many kabbalistic books have you studied? I am a student of Kabbalah, I had meditated and studied Kabbalah intensively for the last 9 years. You send sum stupid YouTube video and teach me Kabbalah ? I am an expert on the doctrine itself . It's a misperceptions because most people are jerk offs like you who wud assume anything. They like to come to conclusions to things in 5 minutes because then don't have the capacity or the will power to find the truth of a matter in 5 years .

Did u know who were the ones who were the ones that preserved the doctrine and kabbalistic teachings the most and expanded it ? Two men more than anyone , Prophet Dawud and Prophet Solomon. Kabbalah is the source of their knowledge. It was their school of thought. DO u understand? Abraham the prophet in his travels revealed a tiny part to the people living around Egypt and the Egyptians civilisation centered around that knowledge.

It's a doctrine of sacred philosophical thought which I have studied and mastered thru lessons and studies that took as much as 14 hrs of my day for 4 intensive years but I have studied and learned Kabbalah for more than 9 years now. So stop sending me YouTube videos about Kabbalah. Keep ur stupidity to urself king abdullah

Ignorance is bliss but if you add that with some stupidity it explods.. Even attributing this to Dawud or Solomon no way? The books they attribute to solomon that they say can control everything in world they are looking for it under temple mount.. Since the 1990s but this one is different.. It is from 12th-13th century.

It is blatant black magic and there are even rituals involved and connecting with jinns on higher level.. If you study this shit then you must be into magic and mysticism and your white washing it here

Some scholars say the promised messiah from Duet 18:18 is Mohammad (pbuh
May Be... but prophet Muhammed PBUH was an Arab and wasn't Jewish either. Some clear points to ponder. Prophet jesus fits the match best.

All their scriptures are limited to promised land, jewish race, their kingdom etc where as our Prophet Muhammad Pbuh is always considered as the prophet of entire mankind not limited to any particular race. Here is the difference why our Prophet Muhammad Pbuh is greatest among all.

Feast your eyes on Fake News

80 percent of Israelis are Jewish. Majority of them are born in Israel. How can they all have double nationalities?
5AE00DE5-C3C6-425E-AF23-CD71FFDDF9CC.jpeg
4740A182-978A-4474-B27C-B230AC20945E.jpeg

You got the references from Jewish Bible as per demand

First of all you are quoting OT not jewish Bible.

Second if thats your understanding of jewish scriptures about the promised land than you are a low level troll who is posting absolute BS.

Im surprised you claimed we cant understand jewish scriptures and than go on to post jewish Talmud.

Read what a Talmud is before posting nonsense.

what you posted from wikipedia is the promise land to Moses after pharoah. Thats why I said...are you born stupid?

its clear you know Nothing about Israeli Atheist Jews or Jewish scriptures.

man what a waste of time

To my understanding, Kabbalah was developed after the Crusaders invaded the Holy Land and ransacked it during the Middle Ages. Once Salahudiin Al-Ayubi (May Allah (swt) be pleased with him) liberate it, the defeated crusaders took it back to Europe, and this is how it became wide-spread.

Kabbalah has been documented to have its roots in Jewish mysticism. To Muslims, it was reported to have been introduced by Abdulqadir Jeylali (or Gilani), who reported to be a Jewish Rabbi that later on converted to Islam. The Muslims who practice it today are all Sufis.

The mainstream Sunni Islam's 4 school of thought - Hanafi, Maliki, Hanafi, and Hanbali - all outlawed it. So to us as Sunnis, it is an innovation that was introduced by former Jewish Sufis that have no place in Islam.
That is correct ❤️

Back
Top Bottom