What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

3000 year old coins mentioning Judea is worthless? Why?
In what capacity does it mentions Judea?

3000 years is a droplet of human existence on planet earth.

You cannot occupy land based on few coins and an elaborate hoax.

By the same logic, any Egyptian can claim their slaves back to rebuild the pyramids.

What you are describing is a land thieving cult not academic history into politics nor religion.

Through their common religion Judaism. If Mecca was occupied (hypothetically speaking) by followers of other religion, wouldn't Muslims have any claim on their holy religious city?
View attachment 746082
HEY MORON YOU HAVE TO BE A PERSON OR A LINEAGE BELONGING FROM THE HOLY LAND, TO EVEN BE IN EXILE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT EVEN IN EXILE SINCE ASHKENAZIS ARE OVER 80% OF JEWS WORLDWIDE , AND THEY ORIGINATE FROM KHAZARIA. SO U MORONS NEVER BELONGED TO ISRAEL TO BE ABLE TO BE IN ANY EXILE AT ALL.
e
I tried doing that.

He told me I dont know Jewish Scriptures.

Than post about Jews studying Jewish Talmud as Jewish Scriptures.

This Fool doesnt know Talmud says a converted Jew is not a jew but a gentile.

Silly Troll thinks Ashkenazi jews are studying Talmud when in reality they hate it.

Hahahaha sure sure. Just like Talmud is a jewish Scripture and Religious Jews are learning it their whole life :enjoy:
EXACTLY BRO , YOU HIT THE POINT. THESE ARE NOT CHOSEN PEOPLE. THEY ARE FRAUDS. 93% OF JEWS ARE CONVERTS AND NOT REAL ISRAELIS, THEY DONT HAVE THEIR BLOOD. THESE ARE FRAUDS. HIT THESE FAKE CONVERTED JEW HARD. MAKE HIM MAD.

In what capacity does it mentions Judea?

3000 years is a droplet of human existence on planet earth.

You cannot occupy land based on few coins and an elaborate hoax.

By the same logic, any Egyptian can claim their slaves back to rebuild the pyramids.

What you are describing is a land thieving cult not academic history into politics nor religion.

You can dispute Jewish claims but Israel is already 70 year plus reality on the ground. You can do nothing about it.

Through their common religion Judaism. If Mecca was occupied (hypothetically speaking) by followers of other religion, wouldn't Muslims have any claim on their holy religious city?
View attachment 746082
HEY MORON, ISLAM ISNT EVER A LOCAL RELIGION LIKE YOURS. YOUR RELIGION WAS CENTERED AROUND THE PIECE OF LAND THAT WAS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO ACCOMPANIED MOSES. PEOPLE OF THOSE BLOODLINE WERE CALLED CHOSEN. WHEREAS, GOD TOLD PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT ISLAM WAS AN GLOBAL RELIGION THAT BELONGED TO ALL HUMANITY. SO WE ARE FREE FROM UR CHOSEN BULLSHIT.
You can dispute Jewish claims but Israel is already 70 year plus reality on the ground. You can do nothing about it.
WE CAN DO ALOT ABOUT IT MR. CONVERSION.

we have a missile ring around ur lil chicken neck and will blast ur Fake converted Ashkenazi A S S back to UKRAINE where ur Ashkenazi originate from. TO BE AN ISRAELITE YOU MUST HAVE THE BLOOD OF THE HEBREW ISREALITES. YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN WEN U COME FROM UKRAINE, From the kingdon of Khazaria.Do u GET ME FAKESTER?
I
I tried doing that.

He told me I dont know Jewish Scriptures.

Than post about Jews studying Jewish Talmud as Jewish Scriptures.

This Fool doesnt know Talmud says a converted Jew is not a jew but a gentile.

Silly Troll thinks Ashkenazi jews are studying Talmud when in reality they hate it.

Hahahaha sure sure. Just like Talmud is a jewish Scripture and Religious Jews are learning it their whole life :enjoy:
I'll rip his FAKE converted khazarian A S S in TWO. This scumbag is a convert like most ppl in Palestine. They are converted JEWS not Israelites. Israelite are those who have ethnic connection to the people of moses who were hebrew.

Last edited:
HEY MORON YOU HAVE TO BE A PERSON OR A LINEAGE BELONGING FROM THE HOLY LAND, TO EVEN BE IN EXILE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT EVEN IN EXILE SINCE ASHKENAZIS ARE OVER 80% OF JEWS WORLDWIDE , AND THEY ORIGINATE FROM KHAZARIA. SO U MORONS NEVER BELONGED TO ISRAEL TO BE ABLE TO BE IN ANY EXILE AT ALL.
e

EXACTLY BRO , YOU HIT THE POINT. THESE ARE NOT CHOSEN PEOPLE. THEY ARE FRAUDS. 93% OF JEWS ARE CONVERTS AND NOT REAL ISRAELIS, THEY DONT HAVE THEIR BLOOD. THESE ARE FRAUDS. HIT THESE FAKE CONVERTED JEW HARD. MAKE HIM MAD.

Its useless talking to him.

He is posting OLD Testament and calls it jewish Scripture.

Thinks God promise to Abraham was about the promised land.

He is just a stupid wikipedia copy paste troll.

I can post alot of Talmud scripture that says Converts are Gentile dogs but its a waste of time.

Hey MORON DONT JUST LIKE MY POST LIKE A CONVERTED CUCK, TALK TO ME FRAUD.

Tell me one thing. Are u an Israelite? YES OR NO? How cud u be afterall. You are not HEBREW.Have no ethinic connections to the Israelites who live in the promised land for 1000s of years. YOU FRAUDS ARE JEWISH CONVERTS. YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES AND HENCEU YOU NOT CHOSEN. YOU ARE JUST IMPOSTERS. GO TO KHAZARIA WHERE U COME FROM.

INFACT YOU DONT EVEN COME FROM KHAZARIA, YOU COME FROM THE LAND OF NAWAZ SHARIF.

now even swines from israel suck jewish balls the way you do! crazy!
Jewish Israel has 17 percent of its population Muslim. They don't hate Muslims or people of other faith like you do.
0566F1ED-9F7D-4279-AC62-E35C9B245620.jpeg

Jewish Israel has 17 percent of its population Muslim. They don't hate Muslims or people of other faith like you do.
TALK TO ME BABY, TALK TO DADDY. WHY RUN AWAY.

Hey tell me are u an Israelite? How can 93% of the jews be Khazar jews? What does this mean? that you guys are not real Israelites. You guys are a bunch of fake morons. GO BACK TO KHAZARIA. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT CHOSEN. YOU ARE KHAZARS. THATS UR KINGDOM

Ashkenazi jew estimated by most to consist of more than 90% of total jewish population are Not ethnic hebrews and have no blood connection with HEBREW ISRAELITES. They are Jewish Converts. They have no connection to the Promised land or Israelites but are from KHAZARIA. GO TO KHAZAR man. FRAUDS

TALK TO ME BABY, TALK TO DADDY. WHY RUN AWAY.

Hey tell me are u an Israelite? How can 93% of the jews be Khazar jews? What does this mean? that you guys are not real Israelites. You guys are a bunch of fake morons. GO BACK TO KHAZARIA. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT CHOSEN. YOU ARE KHAZARS. THATS UR KINGDOM

Ashkenazi jew estimated by most to consist of more than 90% of total jewish population are Not ethnic hebrews and have no blood connection with HEBREW ISRAELITES. They are Jewish Converts. They have no connection to the Promised land or Israelites but are from KHAZARIA. GO TO KHAZAR man. FRAUDS
All humans today originated in Africa. Go back to Africa
B4E420CE-6E9F-453B-BB5F-FCD80081E202.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom