What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

The little Jew @Norwegian pretty much exposed himself as being an Israeli or a Jew in Europe and has nothing to do with Pakistan, either that or he is a Pajeet false flagger, no self respecting Pakistani would be sucking Jewish ****s this hard even if he would support normalization with Israel.
OH wait. There are Muslim Zionists too
37F2F201-5745-487B-AB91-19F26B23FC76.jpeg

@Norwegian

I’m not anti Semite. I have huge respect for ancient Hebrews (real Israelites), those who made a covenant with god and followed its commandment. You know who I try to follow in my day to day life other than our great Prophet (saws)? KING DAVID of Israel. But the Israelis of today are not true Israelites, They are not the Descendants of the Hebrews who migrated with Moses to The promised land.

Heck they are not even Semites. They are not ethnic Hebrews. Only ethnic Hebrews can be determined as a true Israelite. And those who claim to be Israelis are JEWISH CONVERTS FROM EASTERN EUROPE. With absolutely no ties to the Hebrew bloodlines. So keep it shut. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JEWISH CONVERT AND AN ISRAELITE. A Jewish convert can never be qualified as an Israelite. Nd don’t try to preach me on Judaism, I know about it more than u think. Nd I know about people like you

@Norwegian

I’m not anti Semite. I have huge respect for ancient Hebrews (real Israelites), those who made a covenant with god and followed its commandment. You know who I try to follow in my day to day life other than our great Prophet (saws)? KING DAVID of Israel. But the Israelis of today are not true Israelites, They are not the Descendants of the Hebrews who migrated with Moses to The promised land.

Heck they are not even Semites. They are not ethnic Hebrews. Only ethnic Hebrews can be determined as a true Israelite. And those who claim to be Israelis are JEWISH CONVERTS FROM EASTERN EUROPE. With absolutely no ties to the Hebrew bloodlines. So keep it shut. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JEWISH CONVERT AND AN ISRAELITE. A Jewish convert can never be qualified as an Israelite. Nd don’t try to preach me on Judaism, I know about it more than u think. Nd I know about people like you
Not all Muslims hate Jews and Israelis too
EE239FE4-F982-4F05-B5AD-94DC74E8186E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom