What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

But you claim we all came from Africa , illegal settlers and since Talmud says gentiles are animals, beasts, not even human beings so that make all jewish race a gentile nation.

So that post you claim 91% jews support Israel is all bunch of hoax and garbage. Since the jewish system is a hoax. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Israelis will defend their country at any cost. Try to erase it

Netanyahu and Hamas are natural allies

Offcourse Israelis created Hamas to counter Yasser Arafat.
Israelis will defend their country at any cost. Try to erase it

Hahahaha but the crap you been posting about jews supporting israel neccessary for jewish system turns out to be a bloody hoax as all jews are anti semitic gentiles originating from Africa.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

34 percent Israelis support 2 state solution. 90 percent Israeli Jews that is 80 percent Israelis support Jewish State of Israel. Still don't understand it?
View attachment 746106View attachment 746107

1621628944643.png

1621629307427.png

When I read above my gentile brain says...I should post it here for you ... :D

What is the point in have your own state if you starve to death?

What is the point in have a non-blocked land if you dont have money to travel anywhere outside? :lol:

And now go and ask to a Rich Arab person with Israeli citizenship if he cares about one two or three states :lol:.

In my opinion all this sh*t about two states is a way from USA to provocate a aggresive Israeli response, USA wants blood in ME.

Two states reminds me Spain and Catalonia self-determination referendum four years ago, when we almost fell in a civil war with a color revolution in Catalonia.
Self-determination nowadays is a way for USA twisted government to trigger wars.
World cheap oil is running out and they need BLOOD and mayhem in ME.

Two state solution would mean 20 percent Israelis that are Arabs will be kicked out to new Palestinian state as Palestinians won't allow any Jews in their state. Hence another Nakba
See you forget again I am a gentile.. so for my weak gentile brain, please list references to your bull sh** ... I meant posts ... plz

Two state solution would mean 20 percent Israelis that are Arabs will be kicked out to new Palestinian state as Palestinians won't allow any Jews in their state. Hence another Nakba

That means gentiles will be kicking out gentiles as you claim we all came from Africa. So the Israeli jews are a bunch of gentiles :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Jews are not leaving Israel. Palestinians are not leaving Israel. Both are stuck for ever with each other. This is their punishment.

Punishment :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Says a clown who thinks we all came from Africa hence the jewish race is a hoax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom