What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Actually promised land was coined by Prophet Moses PBUH during exodus from Egypt and the land was Cannan with Jerusalem as their captical city during that time. Prophecy was indeed completely fulfilled when prophet David PBUH became their king. Later they built their temple during the time of Prophet and King Solomon PBUH. What ever happened after that..... Has noting to do with promised land which Jewish still argue for that... Promised Land prophecy was already fulfilled with the construction of the first temple under Jewish King Solomon at heart of so called promised land Jerusalem.

It's a doctrine of sacred philosophical thought which I have studied and mastered thru lessons and studies that took as much as 14 hrs of my day for 4 intensive years but I have studied and learned Kabbalah for more than 9 years now. So stop sending me YouTube videos about Kabbalah. Keep ur stupidity to urself king abdullah
Totally agree. So many ignorant people here

All kinds of Jews live in Israel from totally non observant to ultra orthodox
View attachment 746048

Okay you keep posting the same graph again and again for God knows why?

Just post the Jewish Scriptures claiming Israel is the Promised Land for Jews.

Since according to you we cannot understand jewish scriptures only these atheist jews can.

So go on post them for us to understand.

I watched some of the videos more than 10 years ago. From what I remember, according to Jewish belief, they need to destroy Al-Aqsa and build their third temple for the arrival of their Messiah/Dajjal

It is the Freemasons who want to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque and replace it with what they call "Solomon Temple". They're waiting for a figure they call "The Redeemer". These people are very much in control in the Western world, in addition to many Muslim countries. You would identify them by seeing the obelisk in the capital of many countries. In the West, their temples are all over the place.

N.B.: Every Israeli PM has been a Freemason.

Luxor-Obelisk-Egypt-Place-de-la-Concorde-1831.jpg

Last edited:
Dude First of all Stop Copy / Pasting wikipedia.

I know you posted the link many times about Secular Jews just to support your claim that there are no Atheist Jews in Israel.

Feast your eyes on this.

Jewish atheism refers to the atheism of people who are ethnically and (at least to some extent) culturally Jewish. Because Jewish identity is ethnoreligious (i.e., it encompasses ethnic as well as religious components), the term "Jewish atheism" does not inherently entail a contradiction.

Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]

News flash. Most atheist Jews live in US not in Israel. Majority of Israeli Jews are non observant to less observant but they are not atheists
92CBB12D-6B01-4A6C-B7A4-354FF2E3336F.jpeg

So yeah Israel is not exactly an atheist society like Norway.

Tell

hey you ignorant idiot, don't call me a kid again. How many kabbalistic books have you studied? I am a student of Kabbalah, I had meditated and studied Kabbalah intensively for the last 9 years. You send sum stupid YouTube video and teach me Kabbalah ? I am an expert on the doctrine itself . It's a misperceptions because most people are jerk offs like you who wud assume anything. They like to come to conclusions to things in 5 minutes because then don't have the capacity or the will power to find the truth of a matter in 5 years .

Did u know who were the ones who were the ones that preserved the doctrine and kabbalistic teachings the most and expanded it ? Two men more than anyone , Prophet Dawud and Prophet Solomon. Kabbalah is the source of their knowledge. It was their school of thought. DO u understand? Abraham the prophet in his travels revealed a tiny part to the people living around Egypt and the Egyptians civilisation centered around that knowledge.

It's a doctrine of sacred philosophical thought which I have studied and mastered thru lessons and studies that took as much as 14 hrs of my day for 4 intensive years but I have studied and learned Kabbalah for more than 9 years now. So stop sending me YouTube videos about Kabbalah. Keep ur stupidity to urself king abdullah
Totally agree. So many ignorant people here
Hey you shut up please. I'll start off on you Israeli leeches soon. Just give me a minute

Actually promised land was coined by Prophet Moses PBUH during exodus from Egypt and the land was Cannan with Jerusalem as their captical city during that time. Prophecy was indeed completely fulfilled when prophet David PBUH became their king. Later they built their temple during the time of Prophet and King Solomon PBUH. What ever happened after that..... Has noting to do with promised land which Jewish still argue for that... Promised Land prophecy was already fulfilled with the construction of the first temple under Jewish King Solomon at heart of so called promised land Jerusalem.

The verse that speaks about the Promised Messiah that Jews are waiting for.

It is the Freemasonries who want to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque and replace it with what they call "Solomon Temple". They're waiting for a figure they call "The Redeemer". These people are very much in control in the Western world, in addition to many Muslim countries. You would identify them by seeing the obelisk in the capital of many countries. In the West, their temples are all over the place.

N.B.: Every Israeli PM has been a Freemason.

Luxor-Obelisk-Egypt-Place-de-la-Concorde-1831.jpg
Exactly and they are using kabbalistic knowledge to manipulate human minds and rule over society.

Lastly the prophecy by Moses never meant that Cannan will belong to jews for ever. They got it than lost it thru Romans and finally they got it back in 20th century but you never knew about future.

What are you going to do about Jewish prophets and their prophecies about Third Temple to bring about messianic age?

News flash. Most atheist Jews live in US not in Israel. Majority of Israeli Jews are non observant to less observant but they are not atheists
View attachment 746050

So yeah Israel is not exactly an atheist society like Norway.

Any atheist who has a jewish mother is considered Fully Jewish.

Can you NOT read english or are you having a hard time understanding Jewish Atheism??

Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]

80% of Israel Population have dual Nationality. Your claim that Atheist Jews live in the US and not Isreal is nothing but a lie.

Okay you keep posting the same graph again and again for God knows why?

Just post the Jewish Scriptures claiming Israel is the Promised Land for Jews.

Since according to you we cannot understand jewish scriptures only these atheist jews can.

So go on post them for us to understand.
Here are some references
CAEE9BDD-66A7-468E-A0C2-959440238E7B.jpeg

What are you going to do about Jewish prophets and their prophecies about Third Temple to bring about messianic age?

The Messianic age or the age of Dajjal like we muslims call it ot the age of anti christ like the christians call it will definately happen.

We also believe Dajjal will unite all jews under one banner and Imam Mahdi will fight him until Jesus returns to kill the False Messiah of Jews.

Back
Top Bottom