What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Overall Hamas and PIJ fired 4400+ rockets.
600+ landed inside Gaza killing and maiming locals.
2100 landed in empty fields in Israel.
1500 intercepted by Iron Dome.
150 hit Israeli cities (mostly bordering Gaza).

11 civilians on Israeli side killed (including 2 Arab Israelis and 3 foreign workers).

Overall they needed more than 400 rockets to kill 1 civilian.
THis post is direct evidence that you probably work for IDF intelligence or unit 8200,because :

1) you are so methodical in your manipulation of hte numbers
2) you cant be sure about these numbers,but yet you propaganda megaphone it on PDF to the naive and uninformed
3) you post these manipulative and false numbers to save Israel's image in the international community
4) if these posts are genuinenly from a regular citizen in his bedroom, then you must have mental problems.

So when will that psychopath Netanyahu is removed as PM and most likely to be taken to jail on corruption charges

Some politician still want to jail him but i think his save for now and secured his own safety and prolonged his govt

Screenshot_20210521-122321.jpg

Look at this pathetic headline. SMQ is so right about Western media.

THis post is direct evidence that you probably work for IDF intelligence or unit 8200,because :

1) you are so methodical in your manipulation of hte numbers
2) you cant be sure about these numbers,but yet you propaganda megaphone it on PDF to the naive and uninformed
3) you post these manipulative and false numbers to save Israel's image in the international community
4) if these posts are genuinenly from a regular citizen in his bedroom, then you must have mental problems.
@500 has access to Israeli intelligence.

Most Israeli Jews don't agree with that. View attachment 745994

Dude you are giving me an opinion from Jewish people.

I told you the promised Land claim is fake because according jewish Scriptures only when the Messiah comes can they have the promised Land.

We have zionist jews who are atheist claim that Israel is the promised Land. Which is absolute Garbage

View attachment 746009
Look at this pathetic headline. SMQ is so right about Western media.
What's wrong with the headline? There was violent clashes between Hamas supporters and Israeli police at Al Aqsa Mosque today
What's wrong with these protesters? Why are they protesting at the same place at the same time? This is New York not Gaza
Bloody Cowards
It's Israeli police not soldier. Idf shoot on sight if threatened.
So when will that psychopath Netanyahu is removed as PM and most likely to be taken to jail on corruption charges
Not anytime soon. He was to be voted out last week but saved by Hamas as usual.

Last edited:
Hamas were threatening Israeli command center guys with targetting their homes on Telegram during the 11 day war.. Seems like they have good intelligence gathering.. Hamas were threatening the guys leading the operation.. Hamas is alot more advanced in the intelligence gathering then I had initially thought

Last edited:
Some politician still want to jail him but i think his save for now and secured his own safety and prolonged his govt
Entire opposition wanted him gone. They were about to form anti Netanyahu govt with support of Arab parties. But it was suddenly averted thanks to Hamas, Netanyahus most loyal ally.

Back
Top Bottom