What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Sderot, moments ago:
E1mi8DOX0AUwFF7

and people were saying he is better than trump :angry:

That is not going to bode well for Biden. But, honestly, no matter what President they have to submit to Israel's demands.

Trump at least was straightforward….. democrats are just plain hypocrites…

He came forward speaking about human rights in a cringy way and forcing human rights talk on allies to the point where they thought this is cringeworthy.. Now his all of sudden exposed as warmonger and someone who doesn't do what he preaches.. He even had a diplomatic spat with Nigeria of all people over human rights.. He didn't only lose face but could have lost many allies and China actully scored points on all of this in the UN

Something to lighten the mood, i spotted the image on twitter, knew it was a fake (a really bad one) cos i work with editing myself. Imagine it gets famous on there absolutely humiliating for indians it would be..
2021_05_17_20_58_10_041.jpg

Mods need to stop threatening @Falcon26 the only Palestinian on this forum

Don't do this BS

No one is threatening and there is no answer for baseless accusations & blames without any reason so far. Whatever the nationality, no one is allowed to violate rules. I just banned him for false accusations and this is not the first time though. Mod team has been asking him to understand to not to provoke others because of his own opinion or likes or dislike. This forum is not someone's playing field to settle the score.

The Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba have received 240 injuries since the start of this conflict 8 days ago. This is one hospital, remember. Imagine the rest of hospitals combined. Netty boy (aka Netanyahu) and his criminal IsraHelli government are hiding the casualties that their people have suffered.

and people were saying he is better than trump :angry:

But Trump had obvious issues with Muslims and gave Jerusalem to Israel. What do you suppose Trump would've done in this case? I think he would've added much more to help Israel and condemn all Palestinians heck he gave Jerusalem to the Israelis and has his son in law draw up some bogus partition for a two state solution. I can't imagine what Trump would do. Not defending Biden, but the other guy was much worst.

It is a shame that 1.8 billion muslims combined can't kill 18 Israeli soldiers

What a downfall and a disgrace for this nation

Not combined. Muslims are scattered and divided hence, Israel or any other oppressor, it wouldn't matter.

No one is threatening and there is no answer for baseless accusations & blames without any reason so far. Whatever the nationality, no one is allowed to violate rules. I just banned him for false accusations and this is not the first time though. Mod team has been asking him to understand to not to provoke others because of his own opinion or likes or dislike. This forum is not someone's playing field to settle the score.

He did lash out and went overboard at times but we needed him right now since he was providing some good info on the current events.. He was posting live on the events. He was necessary character to give immunity atleast until this campaign ends then he could have served his charges and bans post that

But Trump had obvious issues with Muslims and gave Jerusalem to Israel. What do you suppose Trump would've done in this case? I think he would've added much more to help Israel and condemn all Palestinians heck he gave Jerusalem to the Israelis and has his son in law draw up some bogus partition for a two state solution. I can't imagine what Trump would do. Not defending Biden, but the other guy was much worst.

Trump was pro-business and anti-war. The actual damage he did introduce racism and divided groups in America, white supremacist etc.

But it was well known that he was totally against WAR.

He did lash out and went overboard at times but we needed him right now since he was providing some good info on the current events.. He was posting live on the events. He was necessary character to give immunity atleast until this campaign ends then he could have served his charges and bans post that
Agreed.

Rules be followed. Enough of space & time given for correction. Soft approach shouldn't be taken as a weakness or be taken for granted.
Please continue. Everyone can search through sources and provide updates. Someone sitting in US is not a ground Intel at-least.

Regards,

Rules be followed. Enough of space & time given for correction. Soft approach shouldn't be taken as a weakness or be taken for granted.
Please continue. Everyone can search through sources and provide updates. Someone sitting in US is not a ground Intel at-least.

Regards,

Fair enough.. I have a complain not related to this incident but a different issue in the forum.. I will like to take the opportunity to addresse it now and it is something that has been bugging me to the point where I want to become a mod.. There are Indian trolls allover the place blatant spamming with some fake news Xinjiang shit allover the place despite there being a mega thread for it and alot other garbage but there seems to be little action or interest from the mods to react.. For this sole reason I will like to become a mod

Back
Top Bottom