What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Until yesterday, I and other mods were adopting a soft approach to calm the people down. Seems it was taken as a weakness.

Mods don't want to ban anyone all the time. What we do is to convince first to abide by the forum rules.

When soft approach doesn't work, strikes happen, and they are very ugly.

Believe me, mods don't like to issue infractions quite often.

Some immature posters think that they have an agenda or something.

Until yesterday, I and other mods were adopting a soft approach to calm the people down. Seems it was taken as a weakness.

Mods don't want to ban anyone all the time. What we do is to convince first to abide by the forum rules.

When soft approach doesn't work, strikes happen, and they are very ugly.

Believe me, mods don't like to issue infractions quite often.

Some immature posters think that they have an agenda or something.
So I reckon this thread is ONLY to post news updates...? and no constructive discussion.

So I reckon this thread is ONLY to post news updates...? and no constructive discussion.
If by constructive discussion you mean bringing other countries needlessly in the discussion while Palestinians are dying, then yes.

Otherwise, there are many other meanings of constructive discussion and we all know about them.

If by constructive discussion you mean bringing other countries needlessly in the discussion while Palestinians are dying, then yes.
Do not give meanings to what I wrote ... did you even reviewed my posts on this thread before making assumptions...? I can be harsh but its OK.

Atleast one muslim nations that has to be Pakistan or Turkey needs to take a stand.
Maybe Just sending
4 to 5 thunder blocks to Egypt & similar package to Turkey with air refueller and c130 carrying medical and emergency aid for Palestinian as this will send quite few messages.
1 since Pakistan is going to egypt and Turkey they cant actually say no since its a aid package backed by armed fleet so even if israel actually wanted to mess wouldnt be able to do much.
2 It will put Israel on hold for atleast a day or 2.
3 It will show the military apprentice in Muslim countries might be waking up.
4 Since One country has take a step it might push other countries to take some actual step, this will not go well with Arabs, Uncle Sam & EU but the damage which has already been done needs some sort of external action any gesture might wake up the muslim countries

Do not give meanings to what I wrote ... did you even reviewed my posts on this thread before making assumptions...? I can be harsh but its OK.
My post was not only for you, but for everyone to see, read and understand.

we dint do anything for Kashmiris i dont understand why Pakistani idiots think we will do anything for Palastine!

What I said prove it already. There is no WE. Even whole of Pakistan is divided on such issues because either Nawaz, Zardari or IK is ruling the country. People's priority, moral policing, lectures, HR Championship, being Saint, strict Muslim, strong Belief etc all kicks in only if the beloved political leadership is sitting in high office. Otherwise, whether Palestine or Kashmir, most of political deluded supporters are way to low of their intellect to make a right decision, calls them issues mere political or they have thousands of reasons to twist it from real issue.

Sorry but one cannot describe it easily nor one can blame others.

Regards,

we dint do anything for Kashmiris i dont understand why Pakistani idiots think we will do anything for Palastine!
Humanity, Fear of Allah, pain of injustice.
You will feel pain if you have little Humanity left it doesnt matter , what others have done wrong, you will need to give answers for your actions.

InshAllah Allah's Azab will soon come on all Muslim countries who could have stood up but did nothing.

This thread will survive..since the imam was banned…and it is a good thing..At least we can discuss the plight of the Palestinian and the Gaza in particular with being interrupted by the Muslim brother…
The Gazans have shown to Israel the other face of the coin and have have moved the fear they have been living , with for the past 70 years in the Israeli camp. Iran, Syria and Hizbollah deserve a special recognition for giving the Gazans the means and know how to defend themselves.
Despite that most Arab countries are observing a deafening silence for fear from Israelis reprisal, they are still some with known Muslim countries that are steadfast with the Palestinians cause..

Otherwise, there are many other meanings of constructive discussion and we all know about them.
Who is the mod with the ? As a symbol

InshAllah Allah's Azab will soon come on all Muslim countries who could have stood up but did nothing.
In particular on Arabs as per the following Hadees e Mubarak (SAW):
1621274031064.png

Back
Top Bottom