What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Fair enough.. I have a complain not related to this incident but a different issue in the forum.. I will like to take the opportunity to addresse it now and it is something that has been bugging me to the point where I want to become a mod.. There are Indian trolls allover the place blatant spamming with some Xinjiang shit allover the place and alot other garbage but they seems to be little action or interest from the mods to react.. For this sole reason I will like to become a mod

You can not volunteer like this nor anyone is appointed as such to target a specific nation/part of members/for certain subject or section. Secondly about trolls, please report button and mention details/reason for reporting and leave it to Mod team. Remember that only posts that violates the rules, will be dealt accordingly.

Regards,

Screenshot_20210517-070836_Twitter.jpg

This was earlier today, I was skeptical at first but now this Israeli vid has emerged which could mean its true!

Rules be followed. Enough of space & time given for correction. Soft approach shouldn't be taken as a weakness or be taken for granted.
Please continue. Everyone can search through sources and provide updates. Someone sitting in US is not a ground Intel at-least.

Regards,
You are right to do your job, and what are we without rules.

But I have been here long enough to know stuff is not always as straightforward as we are made to believe it is.

He went overboard, so did many others.

I hope the scale was balanced.

Thanks

Trump was pro-business and anti-war. The actual damage he did introduce racism and divided groups in America, white supremacist etc.

But it was well known that he was totally against WAR.

He threatened war with North Korea like a child! And Iran in many ways. Killing Sulaimani wasn't an act of war? Plus he despised Muslims and would've supported Israel with much more than $750mil in JDAM bombs. We'll have to agree to disagree, but I'm with you guys as far as Biden is not really doing much to stop the killing of innocents except with statements.

The mod reaction is slow and at times it feels like it is a modless ship we are in.. There is no captain at the wheel and action can at times come 72 hours later things move slow

It should be the last post on this. A whole army of Mod(s) will not be enough as most of the reports are based upon personal grievance, dislike & grudge. Secondly, Mod(s) are humans having their own life and activities outside the Forum while here people, keep reporting the issue mostly on personal grounds while at the same violates the rule in return or reply and keeps feeding the trolls. Mod(s) team works as per availability & these reports aren't handled like one click per second. Everyone has to go through the stuff, details & history to take any action. Members are advised to report and leave it up-to to the Mod team without given any time period as whether now or after hours, the appropriate action will be taken.

Regards,

You are right to do your job, and what are we without rules.

But I have been here long enough to know stuff is not always as straightforward as we are made to believe it is.

He went overboard, so did many others.

I hope the scale was balanced.

Thanks

Indeed. Human error exist but there is always betterment, correction, rectification & making things right. Mod(s) are not enemies of anyone except that someone thinks above the rules & believes himself untouchable. Report button do wonders, as I repeatedly ask everyone.

Regards,

He threatened war with North Korea like a child! And Iran in many ways. Killing Sulaimani wasn't an act of war? Plus he despised Muslims and would've supported Israel with much more than $750mil in JDAM bombs. We'll have to agree to disagree, but I'm with you guys as far as Biden is not really doing much to stop the killing of innocents except with statements.
Biden can't do a thing unless he has a political death wish. Such is the hold of the Zions on the American political scene.

It's a do or die to bibi he wants to get his objective of saving face, and getting back in power. And his way up to the throne is only by climbing over the dead Palestinians.

US priority is not ME. Trump and Kushner pretty much dissolved all threats by helping to sign treaties among GCC states from where the money is sitting. The rest of the Muslim states are economically weak and are not interested in the Palestinian issue. Basically, doesn't have any threat to Israeli foreign policy or local/domestic policy is not under any threat.

Because most of the time, they are engaged replying to convince and make others understand a simple thing like me here on this thread for repeated posts.
aren't you getting good money for this job ......lol

Him being Anti-war reminds me exactly of the hype he created by threating North Korea.. He threatened retaliation if they conducted one more missile test, they did, and the world watched in anticipation and were shocked to see Trump mellow down like a dog.

Same thing with Iran, Iran actually attacked American assets and they were let off the hook and nothing was escalated, at all. No wonder they didn't let him win again, the Zionists knew he was careful of war.

Killing Sulaimani through proxy means have always been a grey area, Nobody knows for sure if it was the CIA or Mossad..

Unfortunately Biden sucks balls. Turns out he is a lying scumbag.

@Hassan Al-Somal rule for everyone. and also, lodge your complain in GHQ in-case of disagreement with Mod decision. Open threads must be utilized for respective discussion.

Back
Top Bottom