What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

I really don't see Ground Invasion Anytime Soon.
Israel is applying scorched earth tactics trying to clear off everything especially high-rise targets, which give deep insight into the enemy limiting sight into the Israeli Side.
Making the area unliveable for Palestinians so these lands can be stolen.
The biggest Take from this is following
Israel now knows that following if they take any major against any other Muslim area forget Palestine in the future, you will not see support from the rest of the Muslim world for that country.
Majority of Direct Border neighbors - Jordan - Syria Lebanon. Don't have a military that can fully stop ISRAEL WAR MACHINE.

This is the usual overrate Israel posts that still is not out of fashion but mostly they are out of fashion.. Israel can only militarily defeat in the entire region Lebanon and not even Assad who has been thru 10 years war forget the remaining.. We have discussed this in a length. In a conventional conflict they will get dusted against any state actor in the area except for Lebanon

I really don't see Ground Invasion Anytime Soon.
Israel is applying scorched earth tactics trying to clear off everything especially high-rise targets, which give deep insight into the enemy limiting sight into the Israeli Side.
Making the area unliveable for Palestinians so these lands can be stolen.
The biggest Take from this is following
Israel now knows that following if they take any major against any other Muslim area forget Palestine in the future, you will not see support from the rest of the Muslim world for that country.
Majority of Direct Border neighbors - Jordan - Syria Lebanon. Don't have a military that can fully stop ISRAEL WAR MACHINE.

Turkey is safe just because of the tech and number it can bring into theatre but Egypt isn't that safe even with those rafales against F35s.
Currently, no country in the Middle East as of now has actually the TECH can which go toe to toe with the Israeli air force the closest we have is KSA
In upcoming years we will see actual land grab from these countries and I promise you it will be too late for then.
After watching what has been happening in Palestine you don't even see the trade being stopped it just shows Muslims have died from inside.
Arabs deserve what's coming.

There is an atmosphere right now in Israel. There are local rumors that the government is considering annexing Gaza.

Heavy artillery shelling reported on Gaza's coast and also eastern Gaza border areas.

There is an atmosphere right now in Israel. There are local rumors that the government is considering annexing Gaza.

this means what exactly ? ZERO people in or out of Gaza ? Zero anything in or out of Gaza ?

whats new !

Hospital in Israel is overflowing with injures from the Palestinian rocket and missile assaults to the point where Israel's Channel 2 correspondents are complaining their government is hiding the number of casualties of the war.

They're setting up additional beds in the hallways in order to handle the injuries from the conflict.

Photo of tower hit earlier:
186551732_2879430245629111_1490957718162701329_n.jpg

It is Bs they won't make any incursions at all. They will have to sacrifice awhole alot and the conflict could even spread to the region

Israel hasn't backed one inch, they have been testing the waters for years to see International response, and today it has greater public and political support than ever before. It's emboldened if anything.

Tell me, what have the world condemnations and calls for restraint produced so far. They have only intensified their air raids and haven't even bothered answering anyone except the US. What regional consequence are the fearful of exactly so then?

Either way, this is not what I am saying I have heard, this is what a friend from there has heard.

Back
Top Bottom